Love you so

One-Shot

As Mrs. Herdson blabbers on about photosynthesis, with her large glasses at the edge of her nose, and her huge mole poking out of her cheek.. I stare at the clock, waiting for the big hang to move 40 mins along so i can go home and sleep.

"Miss Carter are you listening!?!" Mirs. Herdson yells across the room to reach my ears.
"Wha- Er.. Yeah......" I mumble as i take my gase off the clock to glance at ther old woman with bad oder.
"I hope so young lady! For you all have a test on the subject next class.. Now, we are going to talk about..." I tune myself out as she carries on talking.

Im good in classes, it just naturaly comes to me.. Not boasting or anything but it just does.. I find most of the questions in tests are just common sence.

Mrs. Herdson is interupted in a small quiet knock on the door.. All the class turn their eyes to look at who interupted the slow grim talk on biology. A young girl walks into the class looking lost ..
My eyes look at her and lock their gaze.. She was beautiful. She had bright green eyes, long wavey black hair which flowed over her shouders and a tanned body... from what i could see. Her mouth had a cute little smirk on as she intruduced herself.. Her gaze came across me and my heart stopped.. I gave a little smile and hoped she would smile back.. She didnt.

I dont know why i was so gutted that she didnt smile back.. I mean like she was interested in me. My dark brown eyes are boring. I have dull mousey brown hair with highlights to patheticly try and bring some character in my apperance... I would do the same.. But i couldnt help and feel completely heartbroken..

'Stop Fay, your just being silly. Pull yourself together you dont even know her name!' I yelled at myself as i pulled my gaze away from her face and looked down at my desk in shame.

Mrs. Henderson scanned the room to look at where she could sit.. Unfortunutly she placed her at the front of the room .. while i sit in the corner at the back.. At least this gives me a chance to stare at her without anyone seeing.. Just as she was placing her books down on her desk she glanced at me again with those beautiful eyes and gave me a flirty smirk.. My eyes widened in shock as she did this and she sat down as if nothing happened.. My mouth was hanging open from shock that she would look at me like that..

'Maybe i have a chance!!!' The voice in my head beamed.. 'Or maybe it was just a friendly smirk.. I just got carried away and thought it was something more...' Yeah.. That was most likely it...' Damn.

Thats all i could think of... The thought that she wasnt interested and that it was just a friendly smile.. It hurt. To think that. All i wanted was to be hugged, kissing, loved. But i couldnt find a girl who likes me that way. It hurt. A lot. So i just doodled in my planner for the rest of the class. Not looking at her once.

Thats how it was for about 2 weeks. She was in most of my classes. I found that her name was Nikki. I thought it suited her so much. I saw her in the hallways. In my classes. But i couldnt look at her. She tryed to catch my eye once or twice. But i didnt want to get close to her knowing that she wouldnt be interested. I wanted more. I wanted to be loved. But i couldnt go through with knowing that she just wanted to be friends. So i kept away .. Untill one day...

--------------------------

"Yo dyke! Over here!" I kept my head down at lunch.. Eating on an apple. I learnt to just ignore them. Yeah it would piss them off.. MIght get beaten up again but its worth showing them that i was going to play their game. I was just going to leave them alone.. Hopefully this time they would leave me alown. I was wrong..

I saw from the corner of my eye that the prep who shouted for me whispered at her boyfriend. Him and his three friends got up and came over to me and sat down..

" Hey there.. Listen i know you dont really like us but i think your like.. So hott. And i would love for you to come with us.. We can show you a good time... Then maybe you'd change your mind and like us guys instead" He then winked.. I just looked away.

"Just fuck off will you" I mumbled

"Awww she doesnt like us.. Im sure we can change that cant we boys" he sniggered. With that he and one of his friends pulled me up by each arm and pulled me out of the room. I saw Nikki from the corner of my eye watching the scene with a scowl on her face... Yeah like she cared..

They pulled me into the back of the school classroom which was out of bounds because of a recent fire. No one came here.. That made me think 'Oh grrrreat. Now i can get a beating with no one around..' That just makes me feel oh so much better.

They threw me to the ground. With a huff from me they kicked me a few times.. In my face let me add.. I was pissed to put it lighty. They then pulled my head back to face them.
" Now now.. Be nice.. We just want a little fun.. But seeing as i dont take interest in dykes ill let my friend have you.. Isnt that nice of me' He smirked with a wink.

Hold on.. This wasnt what i thought was going to happen... I just want a beating.. Nothing more.

"Back off and dont touch me you dick" I shouted with an pissed off look on my face. Really i was shitting myself.. It has never gone this far before... They surely wont do anything.. Too bad will they?

He gave a low chuckle and completely ignored my comment. He then walked out of the room leaving me with his friends.. One of them walked over and whispered, "You know.. I have never know such a pretty dyke such as yourself".

He then came up and grabbed my chin and kissed me.. I was trying to push him off but it was no use.. Two other guys just held me down as he got fully ontop of me. Jeeze he was heavey.. I gave a muffled cry and he tryed to slip his toung in my mouth.. That was when i huge a big bang and a thud.

I opened my tearful eyes too look at someone kicking the shit out of the guy holding me down to the right.. The guy on my left was on the floor coughing holding his privite area.

The guy ontop of me didnt stop .. He begin to hold my hands up above my head with one hand.. With the other he ripped my shirt and started groping my breast while i started screaming.. This was NOT good.. I hated his rough hands on me..

I tryed to kick him but it was no use.. He pined my legs down with his own. I then felt a woosh of air and a weight lifted off me .. I was free of him.. As i looked to my right i saw that he was getting kicked over and over in the stomach..

I couldnt see who was kicking him.. But it was a girl... I rolled over and crawled in the nearest corner of the room.. My head in my hands and my tears stopped.. I just rocked back and forth thinking how close that was.. i could have been..

"Hey.. Its okay" I heard a whisper.. I didnt look up and i just felt a pair of arms around me.. We sat there for about 5 mins. I thought i best get up now.. I dont want to seem weak..

As i looked up i stared into two beautiful green eyes with a caring love in them.. I couldnt belive it.. It was Nikki.

"Its okay now" She whispered.. My mind froze.. Even though what just happened i didnt care.. The girl i thought was the most beautiful thing ever has her arms around me.. I was so happy.

"Wha- Ho-" I couldnt think right.. I just wanted to kiss her so bad.. But i knew she wouldnt like that.. That would make things so much worse.

"Hey its okay, dont try and speak if you cant. I know that must have been a shock. Here.. Let me help you up..." With that she lifted me up from the ground and i just leaned on the wall.

Her arm was on my sholder and her other hand was on my waist. I felt butterflys in my stomach.."Thankyou" I whispered.

She gave me this look as if to say 'dont be stupid. "Pshh dont say thankyou.. I just did what anyone in their right mind would do" With that she gave me the cutest smile ever.. I felt my legs go weak.

"You okay there?" She giggled as i stumbled a little.

I smiled a little and nodded my head... She had no clue over the fact i was stumbling over her.. Not what just happened.

"Lets take the day off school eh? Come back to mine and we can have a chat" She said.. My mouth was hung open.. She wanted ME.. to go to HER house.. I was over the moon!

She chuckled at my reaction and pulled me through the room. The three guys were on the floor growning in pain.. I ignored them and stared at her...

We got in her car and she drove out of school. I couldnt take my eyes off her.. She was even more beautiful up close.. I was so lucky to be sitting next to such a goddess..

She looked at me from the corner of her eye and chuckled. "My name is Nikki" She said

"I know" I mumbled/whispered. I was still in a gaze..

She looked at me fully then and smiled at me. "Your Fay right?" I just nodded.. Shocked that she knew my name..

"Here we are.." We pulled up to a cute little house. Not small.. Just right.. "My parents are out at the moment.. So there will be no interuptions" I didnt quite understand what she ment by that but i just nodded my head..

As got through her front door we walked up the stairs in her room.. My mind was fixed with amazement as i looked around. It had my fav. colours all around. Deep purple and midnight blue..

I looked to my left and saw a large photograph of two girls kissing.. It wasn't her. It was a proffesional photo. It looked like she bought it.. This made me confused..

"Your gay?" i whispered with my cheeks flushing red slightly. She giggled and replyed,

"Yeah.. Didnt you know?" I was so shocked i just shoot my head.

We sat on her bed in silence. Until she quickly jumped up and went out of the room.. My face come confused when she came back.. Untill i saw a blow of water and cotton pads in her hand.

"We need to fix you up" She smiled. I was slightly scared. I didnt want her up close to my face.. It looks more ugly up close.. I tryed to pull away but she just pulled me closer.. i thought she was going to kiss me for a second.. Untill she spoke,

"Hey dont worry, your beautiful face needs to recover.. Let me help" She giggled. I was in such shock.. Here i was .. In Nikki's room.. She is gay.. She just called me beautiful..

"You dont have to help me.. If anyone found out your reputation at school will be ruined.." I whispered with shame in my voice.

"Shh i dont care about my reputation.. Your nice. And you dont deserve anything your given by them twatts who harassed you. Now.. Just let me help" She said with a genuine smile.

I gave her a smile back and just stared at her.. She didnt seem to mind.. She just cleaned me up with no more words said.

"Thankyou.. Again" I laughed

"Once again- she giggled- No need to say thankyou.. Just doing what is right"

I gave her a smile and blushed. She then just stared at me.. Deep in thought. This made me uncomfortable.. I didnt know what she was thinking.. I hope she doesnt think im a waste of time.. 'Please dont hate me' I whispered in my head... 'God please dont hate me..'

"Hey.. Listen Fay-Oh my god she said my name.. It felt so good!- Im just going to let this out.. I like you.. Like, really like you. I have been wanting to speak to you since i saw you.. and i just want you to know that your always on my mind... I hope this doesnt freak you out but.."

She then leaned in and pressed her soft lips to mine. I couldnt belive it.. What was she doing.. Oh my god she was kissing me!! My belly was doing flips! I was so happy!

I grabbed her waist and pulled her closer. I gave a soft moan and she smiled into the kiss.. Her toung asking for entrence and i granted her wish straight away..

We kissed for what seemed like forever. It was the best kiss ever..

I pulled back. As much as i hated the fact.. But i had to get answers from her..

"Shh... Dont ask questions.. All you need to know is that i like you a lot and want you to be my girlfriend.. What do you say?" I was so shocked.. I didnt know what to say .. Her eyes had a pleading look in them... I just replyed saying..

"Err.. Yes of couse.. I like you too.. And .. It would make me the happiest girl ever to be your girlfriend.." I looked down shyly. Just realising that i confessed to her about my feelings..

With that she grabbed my chin and pulled me in for a passionate kiss..

Which i know will not be the last...
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay.. My first One-Shot.. What do you think....??

Comments would rock! ^^