Status: finished//sequel is up

A Few of My Famous Friends

We Sure Are In For A Show Tonight . . .

I woke up the next day at seven in the morning. I was used to getting little sleep and waking up early from my acting days. I tried to fall back asleep, and spent the next two hours drifting in that area between sleep and consciousness.

At nine thirty, I decided to roam Boston. I snuck onto Panic's bus, noting everyone was still asleep, and changed into clean clothes. Getting my Starbucks and a Honey Bran muffin along the way, I meandered around. I passed Fenway Park and Newbury Street. I made a note to go to the latter with Scarlett.

I returned to the buses at about 10:30. I discovered that Hayley was already up in Paramore's bus and Jon and Patrick were up in Panic's bus. I hesitantly entered Fall Out Boy's bus, scared at what awaited me.

After peeking in some of the bunks and just generally looking around, I found out that Joe was throwing up in the bathroom, Andy was curled up in a ball under his covers, Brendon and Spencer were passed out on the floor and Jeremy and Pete were sleeping.

"Tsk, tsk. You shouldn't have gotten drunk." I said, pulling back the curtains on Pete's bunk.

"You made us!" Andy whined from where he was hiding.

"I bought you one drink. One drink does not get people drunk. You bought the rest."

Andy's only response was a long groan.

I started shaking Pete awake, and he tried to hit me and growled. He seriously growled.

"Go away Kate, you're fat, ugly and I hate you!" He said, making threatening gestures towards my throat.

"Fine Pete, if that's the way you feel." I said, leaving the tour bus.

"Hey Kate, what's up?" Patrick asked, coming out of Panic's tour bus.

"Pete's really hung over and is being super mean. I wouldn't go in that bus if I were you."

"Pete's always mean in the morning. He probably went to bed three hours ago. If you want to bring him out of his murderous attitude, get him Starbucks."

I sighed. "Since I'm the only morning person around here, I'll get everyone Starbucks. Jon's a morning person too, but he doesn't appreciate Starbucks. Do you want anything? And what do Pete, Andy, and Joe drink?"

Patrick told me their preferred drinks, and I went into Paramore's bus to ask Hayley the same question. I already knew what Ryan, Spencer and Brendon liked, as I knew them before the tour.

I had seen a laundromat on the way to Starbucks, so I made a mental note to wash my clothes later.

I returned with everyone's preferred coffee, and twelve bagels. After the people without hangovers got their coffees and bagels, I hesitantly entered Fall Out Boy's bus.

I gave Brendon and Spencer their bagels and coffees, and they looked at me with grateful eyes. I gently shook Jeremy awake, and thankfully he was less violent than Pete. He took his coffee and bagel and thanked me numerous times.

We decided to check into our hotel at one thirty. I was rather happy, because although the bus beds were comfortable, they were no match for real beds.

When we got to our room, and discovered that there was two king sized beds, and a pullout couch, Brendon and Spencer started fighting about who got to sleep with who. I followed Ryan to one room in the suite and dropped my shopping bags which took the place of my suitcase on the bed next to his stuff. Jon did the same for the other side. Spencer noticed this and ran to Jon's bed and put his stuff there.

"HA!"

"Not fair!"

"It's perfectly fair Brendon. Suck it up and sleep on the couch tonight."

"Fine."

I rolled my eyes at Ryan who nodded. Just then, my phone started ringing.

I flipped it open and said, "Talk to me baby."

"Yo, what hotel and what room are you staying in?" Scarlett asked.

"The Marriott. 523."

"K thanks," she said and then hung up.

"Wow that was weird." I commented.

Exactly thirteen minutes and twenty seven seconds later, there was a knock on the hotel door.

"I got it!" Brendon screamed, hurtling over the couch and running to the door.

"Fine, you got it." I muttered, changing the channel on the T.V.

"Ohmygod! Fangirl! And this one's bangin'!"

"I am not a fangirl. And if you refer to me as 'bangin' again, you will severely regret it," a voice I recognized as Scarlett's said coldly.

"Ohmygod! Scarlett!" I screamed, jumping over the couch. "How the hell did you get here so fast?"

She shrugged. "Plane? Same as any normal person." She then hugged me. "It's nice to see you sober."

I laughed and hit her arm lightly. "Guys, this is my best friend, Scarlett Rosario. Scarlett, these are the members of Panic at the Disco. You already know my brother, Jon. This is Ryan, he plays guitar and is a pretty awesome guy. You've already met Brendon who's a general pain in the ass, and that's Spencer. He rocks on drums."

The boys each nodded to her in turn. When I introduced Scarlet to Spencer, she just shook her head. "No way."

"What?" Everyone chorused.

"That is not Spencer Smith. I have a picture right here." She said, grabbing something out of her purse.

Spencer, who had gotten up and walked over, looked at it. When he saw it, he just laughed.

"Scarlett, this is several years old."

"But what's that thing on your face?"

Spencer's hand went to his chin and his eyebrows lowered. "What?"

I laughed. "She means your sorry excuse for a beard."

"Hey!" Spencer shouted.

Scarlett laughed. "You look like a girl who accidentally Krazy-glued a toupee to her chin."

"Or a pedophile," I agreed.

"Guys, stop teasing Spencer!" Ryan called from the couch.

"Fine. We'll tease you." Scarlett said, walking to the couch and getting her first good glance at Ryan. "Ohemgee, you definitely got cuter. Kate, you should break up with Josh and date Ryan. Or I will."

I sighed. "Scarlett, Ryan has a girlfriend."

"Damn."

"And even if he didn't, I wouldn't break up with Josh to date him. Josh is wonderful, caring, funny, smart . . ."

"And an ugly loser," Scarlett cut in. "Ryan however, is very bangable, and is famous in like two continents."

"Okay, can we please stop this conversation?" Ryan asked, blushing.

"Aw! He's blushing!"

We continued tormenting Ryan for a bit more, until Scarlett said that she wanted to meet everyone else.

"You know what we should do instead?" I asked, sitting on Ryan's lap. "We should play truth or dare. We have like three and a half hours until we need to do anything."

Everyone agreed, so I called Hayley and asked her if she and the rest of Paramore wanted to join as Ryan did the same with Pete.

Nobody wanted to be left out of Truth or Dare, so there were fourteen people all between the ages of seventeen and twenty eight in Panic's hotel room. We were sitting in a sort of semi circle. The couch was turned around so there was more room, and Ryan, Brendon and Josh were sitting on it. Scarlett, Hayley and I decided it didn't make sense to waste three perfectly good floor seats and Ryan, Brendon and Josh should share their wealth in comfy seating.

In essence, I sat on Ryan's lap, Scarlett on Brendon's, and Hayley on Josh's.

"So, truth or dare?" Brendon asked me.

"Since I have to go first and I don't trust you, truth."

"If you could bang any older guy without it being weird, who would you bang?"

"Either Abraham Lincoln or Patrick Stump."

"Patrick's only twenty three you loser!" Pete yelled at me

"And Abe Lincoln is dead!" Joe chimed in.

"You didn't say they had to be alive! But if they do, then I'll pick Johnny Depp instead. And Patrick's older than my brother, which makes him an older guy."

"But why him?"

"He's a pimp! Moving on! Pete, truth or dare?"

"Dare." Pete said with a cocky smirk.

"Shave your legs. And use your own damn razor."

Pete left for a few minutes, and came back with his legs completely smooth. I laughed as some of the guys felt his legs disbelievingly.

"Shut up Kate. Kate's hot friend, truth or dare."

"Dare!" Brendon said in a falsetto.

"Not you Brendon. The blonde."

"My name is Scarlett. I won't answer you otherwise."

Pete sighed. "Fine. Scarlett. Truth or Dare?"

Her smirk was as equally cocky as his. "Dare."

"I dare you to go topless for the rest of the game."

Scarlett rolled her eyes. "Pig," she said, pulling off her shirt.

Brendon smirked and pulled her back so she was leaning against him. "Now this, I'm okay with." She rolled her eyes, but didn't struggle to pull away from him, which made me smiling knowingly.

"Ryan, truth or dare?" She asked, poking Brendon's hand.

"Dare."

"I dare you to nuzzle noses with . . ." She trailed off, looking for a suitable person. I poked her, raising my eyebrows. "Kate."

I did the classic 'yes!' symbol with my arm. You know, when you pull it down and your hand is a fist? That one.

Everyone looked at me weirdly. I smiled. "I love Ryan's nose. It's so adorable!"

The weird looks did not cease. I grabbed Ryan's face and rubbed my nose against his. "Kay, done. Ryan, your turn."

We did the dare, and the game continued on. Later, it got a little out of hand. All of the boys decided to team up and try and get Scarlett to strip down as much as they could. Scarlett and I decided to get them back.

"Alright, Scarlett, truth or dare?" I asked, a smirk on my face.

"Dare."

"I dare you to take Ryan's shirt off."

"Kate, truth or dare?"

"Dare."

"I dare you to take Patrick's shirt off."

Hayley caught on after that and we included her in our mischief. Thus we continued daring each other to take the shyer boys' clothing off until the others stopped us.

I then ruled against shedding clothes beyond the shirt, and the game commenced. Those who had lost clothing other than their shirt were allowed to put them back on.

At about 4:30, we stopped and ordered pizza for dinner. Brendon wanted to get Pizza Hut, but I convinced him Dominos was cooler. And cheaper.

So, I called Dominos up and ordered a mushroom pizza, two pepperonis, and a plain.

Once we got the pizza, I peeked in all the boxes until I found the mushroom and sung "Vegetarian Pizza!" to a little jingle I made up.

For the third time that night, I got some very weird looks. "You guys are lamefaces if you haven't made up jingles to anything." I said, taking a bite of my pizza.
♠ ♠ ♠
Stole the word lameface from my friend Kelly
This was my inspiration for Scarlett. The bleach blonde hair + the red lipstick. But not Christina Aguilera. ;)