Causing Havoc on a Street Near You

GoodBye Guardian...

"Plague?” He gasped in disbelief; I shot up in my bed and looked around. “Who’s there?” “Its me, Guardian” I looked around again “Im going mad” I exclamed hysterically to myself. “Plague I’m here...you just can’t see me” I looked towards his voice “Listen im sorry I did what I did, I need you back with me! I need you as a team, I found my parents, everything’s going to be fine.” He stopped speaking to see why I was quiet, “You b…be...betrayed me” My look of shock became a look of horror disgust and anger. “You bloody betrayed me! And then you say everything’s fine!” “Listen I-” “No. Shut it and listen! You come here in a vision thing, after betraying me; my powers have gone Guardian…Im bloody useless now! And you come here saying you want me back, so you and Taiven can make my life a misery?” “I’m not associated with him anymore, I’m working with his brother, and my mother and father” “Its all good and well telling me all this! But what about Daikon, He must be terrified and your telling me that it will all be fine” I crossed her arms.
“I’m sorry. Im a failure I get it” He moaned “Guardian. Show me you care” “How?” “Break me out” I whispered he looked on in shock “I promise I will get you and Daikon out of this god forsaken place” He said slowly. “Bye Guardian.” I Smiled slightly, “I’ll see you soon” He replied.
I sat in that little room, i had called home and had a long think about everything that had just happened. I thought about how to get him back for what he had done. And then it hit me, if Guardian's power woked here mine should. But trying the ones i knew i could control didnt work! So i had to think some more - Wow Daikon would be proud if he knew i was thinking this much. Then as i was thinking i somehow realised that Guardian had a new power! That might meen i had one too. So again i tryed and this time it worked.
My voice suddenly rung through his head “Thanks for betraying me Guardian… You at least deserve some punishment” i gave him a searing pain down his right leg, “Shit” he groaned, Blood filling his mouth “Don’t fucking kill me!” He shouted back in his head “Its so cool how it still works through the mind” I laughed fading away, He opened his eyes, Everyone staring at him in shock “Plague” He choked, “Guardian…” Edmund looked at him, “oh dear god! His leg!” someone shouted, his dark purple trousers were now dark red, the floor around them was soaked in blood…his blood.
As my little stint ended i giggled a little just as the strange lady i talked to spoke. "Hello Plague what are you laughing at this time?" "Oh nothing." I replyed with a cheeky grin spread widely across my face. "You Plague are a little madem by the time you leave you will be back the way you were!" "The way i was?? When?? Before or after Taiven??" "Now that is a good question! Good Bye Plague! Dinner is at normal time!" "WAIT!! Damn that always happens. She never answers my..Wait am i talking to myse..i am oh my god! THIS PLACE HAS MADE ME GO CRAZY!!!" i shouted at the top of my lungs! i went and sat on the edge of my bed and pulled a angry face then lay back onto my bed!