Causing Havoc on a Street Near You

Halfway to hell

Guardian wanted to see my strength and ability to run ‘just in case’ we got caught. So in other words we were going to get caught and most properly have to fight our way out. So much for his smart arse ideas. He also didn’t mention that his friend is actually crazy. As in the sense of wanting to kill everything that moves and that her ‘boyfriend’ is my brother, Daikon.
So here I am in the middle of the night, when I could be in bed running around London on some voyage to have his human killing friend. Fun! He won’t stop going on about how he just met his mother and father. Blah blah blah. I tuned out after the first sentence. I mean we all have family problems but geez!
As I said this would be a long night. He’s started with his smart arse comments again and they are really starting to get to me, again. I’m so ready to turn back and go home. I really need some sleep. My eyes are starting to close and him blabbering on isn’t helping me either.
“Were almost there, look alert for god sake. You look like the living dead” he laughed at his own joke, which I did not find amusing at this time at night or early morning.
All of a sudden it got dark and misty. I could barely see even with my super sight. It was rather eerie and I know this sounds stupid but I was quiet scared. a tall big building started to come into view as we walked further into the dark mist. Sounds started to come from the building. Screams of pain panic and anger. The screams suddenly stopped and all you could hear was the quiet footsteps of someone walking down a hall with big boots on. I really didn’t want to go into that terrible place. We had stopped at a fence and guardian started to climb it with ease. I just stood there frozen. Memories started to flash in my mind. I had been here before. But not visiting.
♠ ♠ ♠
...dun dun dun