Causing Havoc on a Street Near You

Im A Sucker For A Good Horror Movie

I ran round the corner of yet another corridor, “violet something’s so very wrong here” I looked at her in horror as I realised. “What?” she asked scared “I hate to alarm you but we’re being tricked” “how?” “Illusions or something, im not exactly sure”
I slammed my fist against the nearest wall, it shattered into tiny shards. I looked up from the shards.. Another wall was in its place… “I think I broke it?” I turned around in confusion to see Chester and Laurence, “long time no see guys” they glared at me “Listen I hate to cause a bother here, but im supposed to be getting plague and getting out so if you don’t mind moving out the way” I smiled curtly, a deep growl erupted from Laurence’s chest, I clicked my fingers, my scythe materializing in my hand.
We stood poised for a fight, no movement no breathing, just statues of hatred.

I stared straight into Laurence’s eyes, he stared back. That’s when I noticed something, I flipped my self backwards over violet who had almost clutched my neck, “traitor!” I yelled at her, taking the distraction Laurence leaped at me, I swung my scythe at him, narrowly missing his neck, His hand gripped my throat, I dropped my scythe and slammed my fist into his neck sending him backwards. “You cannot kill what you did not create. But I can kill whoever I like” I snarled leaping for him; Chester’s arm caught my stomach flipping me over onto my back again. My eyes turned black instantly, I let out an animal like growl before sending my hand into his chest, I felt his skin and muscle explode around my fist, I didn’t stop pushing my fist until I reached something beating, the rhythmical beating of the heart slowed my breathing to the point as if I was not breathing at all... it was soothing... beautiful perhaps..., but like all things beautiful, they must end at some point, I tightened my grip on his heart and crushed it as I ripped it out of his chest, his dead weight fell on top of me, it wasn’t until I heard the growl of anger form behind me that I realized Laurence was still with me.

I rolled out from underneath the carcass, kneeling up as I did so; I crouched into a protective stance in front of violet. He stared at me in hatred; he suddenly clicked his fingers and vanished into the shadows, I loosened up a little. A hand fell on my shoulder, I looked up to see violet. “We have great loses” she spoke softly I raised an eyebrow, my voice was only a whisper “how do you know?” “I can read minds” I took a ragged breath in before standing up right. “then could you be as kind as to show me where Plague is?” she nodded and walked slowly up the corridors.

As I walked my mind was spinning at a thousands miles an hour. Was everyone okay? Was Plague okay? Will she forgive me? Will Vincent get his revenge? Why did I like killing so much? I stopped my thinking abruptly when I remembered she was listening in; “sorry about clouding you” I spoke “how did you know?” “I can see people presence it clouds me” she let out half a smile before turning to an open door.
I ran inside looking around, a white room, standing in the room was a table a note and a bed, but no Plague; I turned to the wall and hit it. I heard clapping from behind me “Good show, I’ve always been a sucker for a good horror movie” My head spun round to the voice of Plague. “H...How did you get out” I asked shocked
She grabbed someone’s t-shirt and pulled them into the room, “meet Raven, He helped me I helped him, heard a huge battle went to watch…simple!” My eyes widened, “powers back yet?” she flicked her hand out, I fell to the floor holding my stomach, “yep” she smiled. She let it off a little, but still leaving a tint of pain, showing she had power, power that if I were to screw her over again I would be dead.
I looked to the boy; he looked our age, black hair spiked in many different directions, a black shirt and black skinny jeans… rubbish fashion sense if you ask me. Violet looked at me eyes wide, she shook her head tears spilling down her cheeks, “violet what’s wrong!” “I’m... I’m so sorry” she collapsed to her knees, I felt in my head for the people I needed the most. “NNNOOOO” I screamed, “guards what’s up?” Plague asked instantly at my side, “they’re gone” I said plainly, my eyes went to a light purple and my skin went paler. “Who!?” “My parents” with that she ran out the room-dragging Raven behind her.
Violet came over to my lifeless form and hugged me. “I...We should go”
“No guardian you just revenge, think calmly!” I ran a hand across the scar on her cheek, “like you haven’t fought for revenge” I held her in a trance before standing up. “See you in hell” I laughed bitterly before running off to help Plague.
♠ ♠ ♠
Written By Guardian