Causing Havoc on a Street Near You

The start of the End

I ran into the main lobby. The first thing I noticed was Daikon and Plague in a huge metal cage, their eyes brightened up when the saw me, but plagues turned darker, she knew there would be trouble ahead I could tell. There wasn’t dieing, there wasn’t injured there was simply the dead... Corpses of my friends and my family, except for my mother and my father they were against the wall next to Taiven, lying emotionless, but still breathing, shallow breathing but breathing none the less.

I immediately ran over to my mother holding her in my arms, cradling her like she did with me as a small child, a solitary tear rolled down my cheek. “This isn’t how its sposed to be” I mumbled my breath shaking, I ran my hand through her hair and then looked at the huge ugly gaping hole in her stomach, it wasn’t the work of a vampire, a vampire would of torn her apart limb from limb, thinking about this I lifted my hand and placed it over the hole, to at least stem the bleeding for that much longer, I knew it was too late, a fool with no brain would be able to work it out, but there was a fighting chance… Her eyes tinted purple like mine but lighter started to darken slightly, turning a shade darker with each breath. I looked over to father he was in a better shape… he had just fallen under the hand of Taiven, whom was standing above me a grim look on his face. I kissed my mother on her forehead, “I promise on this day that as soon as my heart stops beating I shall not haste to die, for I shall be with you” A small smile appeared on her face but banished, her eyes fell black, a dark pool that reflected my broken face. I hugged her once last time, “I promise” I whispered once more.

With a snarl I turned to Taiven, “why in gods name would you do that!?” He smiled slightly, “because child they were an abomination who once tried to kill me, I was getting revenge” I stood there staring hatred into his eyes.

I stood there, fours years old and I was watching my parents die, a small girl a year younger than me, was sitting under the tree staring at the battle ahead of us.
“Taiven how stupid could you be to try and take over the world with out us stopping you?” my dad yelled at him, “I’m not stupid I simply have dreams don’t we all?” “Just give up” she yelled at him, mother ran over to me, “Thomas I need you to run away now, me and your father will return to the house shortly… but if we don’t come back I need you to run, live in the house I showed you, and … I love you” with that she turned, she ran at taiven,”I ran away as she had wished, but something drew me back. I stood behind a small building, yet another child was sitting under the tree, a boy. I glanced up at the fight, which was happening before me, a sword slammed into my mother’s stomach. I closed my eyes, they showed no emotion, yet they yelled out my hurt. I turned and ran, I kept running not even bothering to go to the house, I knew they were never coming back, I knew exactly what I was going to devote my life, to killing the ones that killed my family.
“just give up” she yelled at him

My I closed my eyes and shuddered remembering that night, “yes, yes your remembering them aren’t you? Remember how I killed them?” my head dropped, my hand went into my jacket and gripped the sword my father had given me, Violet had entered the room, but due to the commotion had not been noticed…except by me.
I owed it to plague to help me kill him, but how? I pushed the thoughts of everything from the past up until 3 seconds ago out of my head. Now was the future, a future that could change. I ran at him and jumped over his head landing into a crouch on his other side, he simply turned and looked at me amused, I threw my dagger at his head; he caught it and simply threw it aside laughing, I shrugged it off, I ran and jumped spinning my self around, I kicked my leg out, it slammed perfectly central into his chest… yet he didn’t budge. He laughed as I fell to the floor, I propped myself up on my arm, to be completely honest I was in pain, not just physically but emotionally, there was no way any powers could be sued because I was weak… this is exactly how he wanted me. I lifted my self up. “Just give up,” he muttered, those simple words destroyed me, “you remember those words?” he sneered circling me. He knelt down grabbing my collar and slamming me to the ground even more. “Your promise will come true” He bought his blade up in his hand and slammed it down, I closed my eyes waiting for the killer blow, “what the-”a clattering sound and then the sound of pain I opened my eyes to see taiven running away, Daikon was on the floor holding his wrist in agony. I looked over to violet “thanks for that” she smiled and nodded before turning to Vincent “can you…you know?” “No, it would be going against nature”

“So now what?” she asked, my eyes scanned the wreckage, I fell to the floor letting out a small manic laugh “Guardian are you okay?” Vincent asked me. “Just Peachy.” Plague walked over to me and helped me up. “You know the bats were cool but… you didn’t have to waste your energy” plague said smugly I leaned on her and hit her arm softly, “I’m getting to old for this” I sighed, Vincent looked at me and rolled his eyes, “guards…”“Yes Plague?” “You’ve put on weight” I sighed and stopped walking “what?” she looked at me “If you don’t want to carry me I shall stagger” I started to walk like a drunken idiot, a soft hand went round my waist and kept me up right, I turned my head to see Raven, he looked up at me and smiled a gentle smile, I smiled back slightly wincing then looked at Vincent with raised eyebrows, he smirked at me then turned to address the small group “So who wants Mc Donald’s?” he asked they replied with a chorus yes’s. in the short walk to the restaurant I took the time to reflect on what had happened. I let out a small laugh before tuning back to the chatter of the group, “so I was thinking of buying a new car” Vincent was explaining all the included gadgets, Daikon and Plague were holding hands and Raven was holding me up….to close mind you but still, Violet was chatting to Vincent, completely unaware of the chaos ahead of her.
♠ ♠ ♠
Written by Lara/Guardian
sorry for the wait I've had insane writers block and shit loads of course work to do, but i promise more updates. and im proud to say that is the end.

and there will be a sequel for those who care.