Causing Havoc on a Street Near You

Meeting in hell

“She woke up, and tried to run” I sighed, she walked over to the shiny black Volkswagen Touareg, and opened the back door, “I hate using cars” she moaned
”Oh yeah, while she was trying to run, Taiven Rung” I flinched at his name, she just looked up and grinned “He saw my handy work?” “Yeah…and he wanted to kill the girl.” I said half-heartedly, it wasn’t a subject that interested me in the slightest. “Her name is Kate” she growled, I stared at her, “we going now?” “Yes” I replied weakly, placing Kate down on the back seat. I walked round to the drivers side…Plague was already there, holding the steering wheel, “your not driving Plague” I sighed, she just kept looking ahead, “you just killed people, and still look like you will do it again”, still no answer, with that I pushed her to the side, she moved back into place, “Pla-“ “im fed up with this Taiven guy, we don’t know anything about him, and we’ve been helping him for 200 years. Why cant we just be free” I looked at her wide-eyed. She never spoke a lot. “Because, you cant control yourself, and if we were to be free, the world would be mayhem” I spoke slowly as if talking to a child. She looked at me “What will happen to Kate?”, I looked down at the floor, anger pulsed through my veins “She is to become one of us” The door slammed shut and the car raced out the parking lot.

I walked back slowly towards the shopping centres doors, Stupid Plague, Stupid Taiven Stupid World! I kicked the door open, too hard. It slammed off its hinges and crashed against the floor. I walked onto the balcony, sniffing the air, the air was stale with death, poison lurked somewhere in it too. I looked over the edge, “oh dear god” I breathed I twisted my self over the bars, gliding threw the air, my coat whipping in the air, I landed in a crouch. “Pl..p.please..help m..m.me” My head whipped round to see a young boy hiding under one of the stalls, his clothes were smothered in blood, He crawled out holding his leg. Something changed, he shouldn’t be here! I sniffed the air, and then turned around slowly, my face should no feelings as I saw the shadows walk out from the darkness. “Guardian” Said the voice I hated so much, “Taiven” I greeted him with no emotion. “Would you like us to take the child” It was more like Im taking the child, now go away “actually no” I smiled, he looked stunned at someone actually answering to this. I took my chance, I ran for the kid, scooping him up into my arms, protecting him. “Guardian listen.” “No. I know you did something here” I accused “we don’t interfere” “then why else would she be like that” “ok so we made killing a little harder... but we needed to test her strength” “she doesn’t trust her sense’s you know that” I spat “we needed to be sure an-“ “NO! Your testing us all the time, we have stuck to our side of the bargain, where’s yours!” I was shouting now. I was still the rebel teenager I was 230 years ago, “Guardian… do you want to see plague hurt?” “What kind of question is that!” “Do you?” he pressed, I turned my head down “No.. But what does this have to do with everything?” He smiled, a victory on his side, “a new job coming up… You’ll be going back to London, give something to an old friend if mine” I just looked at him, “and?” I said eventually “and You’ll need to be in top form” I continued to stare, he sighed and shifted slightly to the left, “Laurence” I greeted as he stepped out the shadows, along his face ran a huge scar, “Plagues more tuff than before” he grinned “But she got away” I smiled as Taiven growled, “well its been nice seeing you again Taiven, Laurence, Chester. Send Edmund my regards” I turned and started walking through the carnage towards the exit “You haven’t cleared up” “do it yourself… Dad” I snorted, and ran for the exit.

I burst through the doors into the open air, it was crisp against my skin, I looked at the kid, he looked terrified, I turned from a light jog, into a full blown sprint, faster than anyone…normal.
”What’s your name kid?” “S..s..sid” he stuttered “Hi Sid my names Guardian” I smiled as I ran.
”Who were they?” he asked, I gritted my teeth, “Horrible men, I hope you will never see them again, No infact I promise you wont” I smiled again, A car rounded the corner… my car. I stopped running “Plague” I said a little to enthusiastic, as she rolled the window down, “Get in, She’s getting on my nerves” I grinned at her, Lifting my arms higher so she could see the child, her eyes widened, “Happy birthday” I smiled “You shouldn’t have” she moaned sarcastically “no really. You shouldn’t have”.
♠ ♠ ♠
there's no going back