Status: Complete.

The Youngest Avenger: Origins.

Gulmira and pizza.

"Ugh, fuck you harry." I grumble, tossing the game controller in defeat. We've been playing call of duty for hours, something harry is annoyingly good at.

"Don't be jealous." He laughed, getting up and stretching. "Hungry?"

My stomach grumbled in reply.

"Always." I responded.

"I think we have some left over pizza." He said walking out of his room towards the kitchen, I tailed behind.

"How'd you do on the calc test?" He asks over his shoulder.

"Oh, like you care." I say, pushing his shoulder, he laughs, as we made our way to the kitchen, I sat down on a stool and harry went to the fridge pulling out the greasy cardboard box, filled with left over pepperoni pizza.

"Just say it, you know you want to." I remarked, in between bites of my first slice.

"You and Claire?" He asked. Pulling out two cans of coke, passing me one, and popping open his own.

"Yes, me and Claire." I popped open my own can, taking a gulp.

"It's official?" He asked folding his slice and began eating, standing on the other side of the counter.

"Yeah, I think we are." I rejoiced, a smile on my face, the kind of smile only new love and relationships could bring.

"Damn, did you get laid yet?" He asks, grinning, wickedly.

"Not yet." I laugh.

"But maybe soon?" His eyebrows raise. "Like, you guys are heading that way?"

"Yes, eventually, I'm pretty sure that's what you do with someone when you date them, harry." I laugh again.

"Just making sure. You both seem kinda prude-ish." I lean over the counter and flick his nose. He laughs, swatting my hand away. "Me and Beth on the other hand..."

"You didn't?" I felt my eyes going wide. He grins as he hums a "mhm."

"When did this happen?" I ask.

"The night of the party....and pretty much every day after..." He says wiggling his brows and taking a bit of pizza.

"Wait, I'm trying to wrap my brain around this. You're saying the night of your party Beth sanders, THE Beth sanders, slept with you?"

"Yeah, while you were being all lovey-Dovey disgusting with Claire, I went and railed Beth."

"But you're ugly." I said, with a cheeky grin. It was my turn to swat his hand away.

"Don't be jealous-" my phone rings from my pants pocket. "Ugh, if that's Claire-" harry grins taking another slice.

I roll my eyes in response.

"No, it's my uncle." I say, looking down at the number. "One second." I say, before answer the call. Harry gives me a nod of understanding.

"Hey, Rhodey. What's up?" I ask, taking another slice myself.

"Are you watching the news?" He asks.

"No..." I reach for the remote turning on the kitchen tv. "Why what's going on?" I flick past the stations till I'm at MSNBC. The reporter was addressing the footage of two Air Force jets and a small red and gold metal object.

"Oh!" I gulp. Realizing what it is. What is my dad doing? I felt the color drain from my face. Harry is asking what's going on while watching the screen.

"Do you know what that is?" Rhodey asks.

I watch the gold and red blur, if Rhodey doesn't know, that means dad hasn't told him.

"No, I don't. Should I know?" I ask, hoping I don't sound suspicious.

"You sure your dad doesn't have any tech in that area I should know about?" He asks urgently.

"Dad didn't tell me anything about this." I say honestly, well I technically was telling the truth. I didn't know he was going to do this.

"Jack, are you sure?"

"Yeah, of course."

"Okay, I got to go deal with this." He says before hanging up.

"What the hell-"

"My uncle was calling to see if that-" I point to the suit on the screen. "Is a stark invention."

Harry looks at it and scratches his head.

"It looks like a man in a suit." He murmurs, taking a sip of his drink.

"Yeah, it does..." We watch it fight the two Air Force jets, my palms grew sweaty as it nearly avoided several attacks and got away. My phone vibrated and I looked at the screen to see a text.

Rhodey: You Starks are going to be the death of me.

I laugh, before slipping the phone away, in my pocket and taking my third slice.