Status: Complete.

The Youngest Avenger: Origins.

Revealed.

The days seemed to go by in a blur. Two weeks went by sense the attack on gulmira. My dad's suit was completed and now he was actually using it, I would help fix the kinks or change things that weren't working from time to time but I wasn't spending as much time in my dad's shop anymore, and therefore not seeing my dad so often.

We'd still usually have dinner together, and what not. In all honesty I was fine with the change, he was alive, and focused, not bringing random girls home or out parting anymore.

He was a man on a mission and now pepper and Rhodey knew about the suits to.

The ocean water was still warm. We had couple more months before I'd need to wear something thicker than board shorts and a rash guard, I checked my watch and noticed if was getting late and the feeling of hunger panged in my stomach. With one final wave, I paddled in.

I dried off and changed, into jeans, a shirt and a hoodie, quickly, I slipped on a beanie and my sneakers, feeling cold by the loss of the sun. I hooked up my board to the surf rack on my bike and pedaled home.

"I'm home!" I called, entering the house.

"Hello, young master." Jarvis called.

I noticed my father, sitting on the couch, his face was pale and there were dark lines on his neck and under his eyes. He looked worried, panicked.

'Stop! Jack, go!' I heard him think. Before I could even register the circumstance or my fathers words. I felt a harsh zap on the back of my neck. My body going limp, I couldn't move, barely able to breath and blink.

I fell to the side, against the counter, I felt large arms pick me up. Holding me tightly.

"Careful jack, don't hurt yourself." A voice spoke, sounding amused. As if Obadiah already won.

He dragged me over towards the couch, effortlessly, tossing me on the couch. I fall on my side, my legs still in the sitting position. The top of my head, barely grazing my fathers thigh.

"Breathe. Easy, easy." He commands, showing me a small silver device.

"You're to young to remember this one, right? It's a shame the government didn't approve it. There's so many applications for causing short-term paralysis."

He turns towards my dad, forcing my father to look at him.
"Tony. When I ordered the hit on you, I worried that I was killing the golden goose. But, you see, it was just fate that you survived. You had one last golden egg to give...well, two including your son. Who has been a little pest when you disappeared."

He gave a hearty chuckle.

"Did you know your son is a mutant?" He said, looking from me to my father. "I know, isn't it gross, tony? I caught the little freak moving things with his mind. As bizarre as it is, I'm sure with the right persuasion, it can come in handy for me..."

He moves towards my father, pulling out the arc reactor from his chest.

"Do you really think that just because you have an idea, it belongs to you? Your father, he helped give us the atomic bomb. Now, what kind of world would it be today if he was as selfish as you?"

Obadiah disconnects the arc reactor, causing my dads breathing to become laboured.

"Oh, it's beautiful. Tony, this is your Ninth Symphony. What a masterpiece. Look at that. This is your legacy. A new generation of weapons with this at its heart. Weapons that will help steer the world back on course, put the balance of power in our hands. The right hands. I wish you could see my prototype. It's not as... Well, not as conservative as yours.
Too bad you had to involve Pepper in this. I would have preferred that she lived."

He moved from dad, and on to me.

"Your going to come with me jack."

He picked me up again, holding me up with one arm. His other hand holding my chin, pushing my face towards my dad. I looked my dad dead in the eyes.

I was scared. I was scared for my father and peppers lives and scared of what my fate as Obadiah's personal puppet was going to be.

"Say goodbye jack. You won't get to see him again."

I wish I could say something, anything, but under the paralyzers power I couldn't say a word.