Status: one shot

5:26

one/one

March 3, 2011 5:26am


Hey, you awake?

No.

You're so funny.

That's what you love about me.

That's the unfortunate truth.

June 25, 2011 5:26am


Ugh, I can never sleep. You probably are so I hope this won't wake you, but I'm glad you're in my life, you know that? Thank you for putting up with my weird sleeping habits, my awful fear of bugs, and everything that makes me me. I never thought I'd find someone like you, but then you waltzed into my life on what was arguably the most stressful day of my life. I love you, okay?

You're such a weirdo.

But does that mean you love me too?

Yes.

October 31, 2011 5:26am


Oh, my God. The one night I fall asleep is the night I needed to stay up. Wow, me. Anyways, happy birthday, you! I don't think I need to tell you how much you mean to me but I do know that you're going to have one heck of a surprise tonight! See you soon and don't forget that Superman cape, okay? ;)

January 14, 2012 5:26am


Hey...we need to talk.

January 15, 2012 5:26am


You can't keep ignoring me. I know you're awake...you know this has to happen at some point.

January 16, 2012 5:26am


I'm sorry.

December 25, 2012 5:26am


Hey. I know you probably don't wanna see my name pop up on your phone right now, but I just wanted to wish you a Merry Christmas and that I hope everything in your life is doing great.

April 4, 2013 5:26am


Oh, my God. Please PLEASE tell me that you have suffered from amnesia directly after getting that voicemail. I was drunk. It was stupid. I'm so SO sorry. Please, forget it ever happened. I'm going to kill myself right now. And tequila.

God, I feel so foolish.

January 14, 2014 5:26am


Hey. It's been awhile. In fact, it's been exactly 2 years since we broke up. I want to tell you that I found some great guy that made me forget about you and how my life is back together again, but none of that is true. I'm still me. I'm still going through exactly what I was going through 2 years ago, maybe a little bit better than that. It's pathetic, I know, but I really did love you. I just never found out how to get over you. I tried hating you, I tried moving away, I tried everything and nothing worked. Something will, eventually. Maybe I will finally find a guy better than you. Maybe my luck will turn around, but for right now, I just need to tell you this.

It's 5:26 and I miss you and I'm going to forget you ever existed one day. Today is just not the day.

SAVED AS DRAFT AT 5:29
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope this makes sense...