‹ Prequel: Reincarnate
Status: Complete

Infamous

Chapter 12. Puppets The Grand Finale

***Kade***

I sat in my car, not moving. Not even making a move to go home or go after TJ. I was too dumbfounded. So it was TJ...TJ who put Austin and Angelo on deaths door. He put the poison in the drink and paid Jake to give it to Austin....Angelo wasn't even supposed to drink it. I don't think TJ counted on that happening. I think it was meant for Austin and Austin only...but he could taste the poison and Angelo's curiosity got the best of him and he took a drink to. That's how they both got infected. It had to be.

And what's even more sickening is that TJ had to have gotten the poison from Tobias. There was no question about it because it was clear Tobias was the only witch willing to possibly declare war on the vampires.

So TJ and Tobias were working together. That's sick. Why would a vampire want to help destroy it's own kind? It's not making any sense to me. Tobias and the dogs have been killing numerous vampires, so it's clear they are out for everyone and not just Chris who led the assault against the Genesis.

But using TJ is a great strategy. He's deeply in love with Chris, that's clear since he set my.wedding on fire. I can bet you my life that Tobias has been manipulating TJ and using his feelings against him. Think about it. Get all of us out the way and who does Chris run to? He would have no one and that would devastate him. Absolutely destroy him. And TJ must think that Chris would run to him to comfort.

But TJ is an idiot. I know Chris. He would never run to those who have harmed him. No he would kill TJ before that ever happened. And I'm guessing he doesn't know that.

I'm taking a huge risk but I'm betting that's his whole thought process. Kill us but spare Chris.

Was he fucking retarded?

My thoughts were interrupted by my cellphone ringing. I pulled it out of my pocket and looked at the caller. It was Ghost. I hit answer and pressed the phone up to my ear.

"Ghost you'll never guess this!!" I said excitedly.

"Kade-"

"TJ put the poison in the drink at Bloodsuckers that night we went to celebrate!!!" I squealed, proud that I had it all figured out on my own. The phone was silent for a few seconds.

"TJ?" He crooked and I nodded even though he can't see me.

"Yeah. Anyway how are Austin and Angelo??" I asked and the phone was eerily quiet. I raised an eyebrow and waited for Ghost to answer me.

"Ange is gone Kade" His voice finally came through but it sounded only like a whisper.

"Where did he go?" I asked, confused by this.

"No Kade..." Was only he said. I sat for a few seconds. If Angelo didn't leave the house then why did he say he wa-

Oh....oh....oh my god.

I let the phone slip from my hand and it hit the car floor with a very loud and echoing thud. Everything just stopped. Movement, time, my heart...everything stopped. I couldn't move. Everything inside me...started..to hurt.

"No.." I whispered to no one. I covered my mouth as giant tears spilled from my eyes. My other hand gripped my chest. It hurt. It hurts so much!! And then everything came crashing down...

Immediately I smashed my hands against the steering wheel repeatedly and screaming blood curdling screams as my entire chest began to ache. It was finally happening. The break down I had anticipated finally broke through.

"No no no no no NO NO NO!!!!!" I screamed and hit the steering wheel again. I could no longer see anything because my eyes were crying rivers of anger, rage and pain. My chest was throbbing agonizingly hard. I wanted to rip my own heart out of my chest just to make this pain stop. Please just make it stop!!!!

"Angelo!!" I cried before finally collapsing against the steering wheel, my hands weakly gripping it. I started full on sobbing. The sounds of my whimpers and croaks filled the deafening silence. My heart was completely shattered to pieces.

I no longer felt it beating.

My hand drifted up to the keys that sat in the ignition and with a mind of their own, my hand twisted it and the car revved to life. I slowly lifted my head and glared at the road ahead of me through blurry eyes.

I had one intention and one intention only.

****Chris POV****

I was surrounded by cries and sobs. They filled my ears up. But I didn't actually hear them. I just slowly rocked Angelo back and forth. Hoping that this was all just a dream. Hoping that this was just all in my head.

Sickenly enough, hoping that Angelo was playing a joke on us and is pretending to be dead...

But the harsh reality was that I was fully awake. This was not a nightmare embedded in my subconscious. Angelo wasn't being a total dick and playing a fucked up joke on us.

This nightmare was very real. Angelo was gone.

And Austin could be next.

I lifted my gaze and looked over at Austin, who was crying in Alan's shoulder. Alan who was holding Austin, looked like he was trying to keep it together...but failing. My gaze shifted to Ryan who was crouched in a corner, his head in his hands and his body trembling. Wondering over to Balz, who had Ricky in a tight hug and they cried together. Ghost had left to call Kade. Because I couldn't for 2 reasons.

1). I didn't want to leave Angelo

2). I couldn't bring myself to tell Kade because this would destroy him. If not Austin or Alan, Angelo was his best friend. This would break his heart and...I just couldn't bring myself to do it.

Speaking of Kade, Ghost came back into the room, his hair disheveled and his cheeks stained with tears. He had an uneasy look on his face. I shifted just a little but kept my arms around Angelo.

"Chris...Kade just told me that TJ was the one that poisoned Austin and Angelo" I froze. But the inside of my body was boiling with anger and rage. I just stared at him. And I could tell by the look on his face, that my expression wasn't a nice one.

I'm not all that surprised for some reason. Hearing that TJ was involved did not surprise me at all.

It only angered me.

"Where is Kade?" I asked through gritted teeth. Ghost didn't answer me, indicating he did not know. And this worried me. Knowing Kade, he's gonna want revenge. He's out for blood and he's not going to stop until he gets it. Then it hit me

He's gonna go after Tobias.

I laid Angelo down gently and got up. I walked over to Ghost and looked him seriously in the eyes.

"Get Andy on the phone and tell them to look for Kade and stop him. That's an order" I growled and he nodded quickly. I pushed.passed him and headed for the door.

"Wait! Where are you going?" Ghost called to me before I walked into the hallway. I turned and looked at him. I closed my eyes before speaking.

"To end 50 years of torture". With that, I stalked down the hallway and scrambled down the stairs. I walked through the kitchen, ignoring Jayy and Dahvie, and grabbed my car keys. I walked outside to my car and got in the drivers side. Once in, I pulled my phone out and scrolled through my contact list until I found his name.

Never thought I'd need it. But he left it for me after the wedding was destroyed. I didn't tell Kade because it would piss him off.

I clicked on it and pressed it up to my ear.

He answered almost immediately.

"Chris!!" TJ exclaimed happily. I put on my sad voice and made it sound as if I was upset. I wasn't though. I was seeing fucking red.

"C-can you meet me at Bloodsuckers??? Please....I just n-need someone to talk to" I let my voice tremble with fake sadness.

"Of course I can my love!!! What's wrong?" He asked me.

"Kade left me...please...I just need you" Lie. Fucking lie.

"I'll meet you there in 20 minutes darling" TJ said sweetly.

"Okay" I whispered before hanging up.

The naive fucking idiot.

****Alan POV****

Everything was falling apart so quickly.

Angelo is gone.

Kade is missing.

Chris stormed out the house.

And Austin....Austin is hanging by a thread. He's getting worse and worse by the second. I can't deal with this. I just can't do this. I can't lose Austin. I love him so much and without him, I wouldn't even be here today. He's my angel. My life. Without him, I won't be able to face life. The obstacles it throws in our way. I just can't be without him.

I had Ghost cover up Angelo's body because it broke my heart, knowing that...he was actually gone. I loved Angelo like he was my brother. He and Kade were my idiot best friends...now he's gone. And Austin could be next.

Austin started to close his eyes and immediately I slapped him. His eyes opened back up and he stared at me.

"Your not going to sleep Aus" I mumbled as I kissed his cheek as an apology. He sighed and slowly brought his hand to my cheek, cupping it and I leaned into him.

"I love you so much Alan...so much" He whispered as he looked into my eyes.

"I love you too baby" I whispered back and leaned down to kiss his forehead.

"I want you to know that...my life never made any sense until I met you. When I found you, I found my purpose....my reason to keep living. And that was you baby. It's always going to be you" Tears fell from my eyes as I processed what he was doing.

He was saying goodbye.

"Aus" I crooked as he looked at me sadly.

"And I want you to keep living, if I don't make it out tonight, keep living for me baby. Don't let this bring you down" I shook my head vigorously, biting my trembling lip. I refused to let this be a goodbye...but did I have a choice?

"I love you so much Austin" I cried before pressing my lips hard against his. He brought his other hand up to my face and held me in place as he kissed. I slipped my tongue pass his lips and explored his mouth, tasting his sweet taste. I felt his fingers run through my hair as he pulled me closer, taking my bottom lip between his own, sucking on it gently before pulling back. I sobbed quietly as I laid my head on his chest and his arms wrapped around me.

The hole in my chest is growing by the second.

"Don't give up just yet" A voice rang through the room. Immediately I shot up and turned, seeing Jayy Von and Dahvie standing in the door. Dahvie was holding a few candles as to Jayy was holding a large book.

I stared at them in question.

"We think this spell will help. We couldn't find one so we made it" Jayy mumbled as they walked further into the room. I got up quickly and began helping Dahvie set up the candles in a semi circle and then lighting them on the floor. Austin was sitting up, leaning against the headboard, watching us curiously.

"Alright....now this might hurt. We aren't sure because it's a new spell and never has been used before" Jayy warned Austin.

"Do it. I don't care" Austin spoke hastily. Jayy nodded before joining Dahvie, who was on his,knees within in the circle of candles. I went and stood by Austin, taking his hand tightly in mine and kissing it.

"Ready Dahvie?" Jayy looked at him and nodded. They then joined hands and immediately I felt a cool breeze usher through the room. Oh boy.

Then that began speak in unison, words I didn't understand. It was definitely in some other old language. At first, morning really happened, besides the room being slightly colder. Other than that, nothing. I looked over at Ricky who was standing with Ryan and Balz. Ghost was standing at Angelo's bed side. I sighed, reality hitting me again. Angelo was gone...for good.

My thoughts were interrupted when Austin started to squirm around. I looked down at him and his face was pinched up in a painful expression. His grip on my hand tightened as a whimper of discomfort left his lips. Was the spell working???? My heart jumped at the possibility.

I noticed that the candles on the ground started flicker a little, and the room temperature had drop a few degrees. I looked up at the ceiling and those lights began to flicker as well. I felt this feeling in the pit of my.stomach, just like that day when they were using a locator spell. But this feeling was intensified by a long shot.

I felt Austin's hand leave mine and immediately I dropped my gaze to him. He was gripping his head and grunting.

Then it hit the fan.

Austin started abruptly screaming at the top of his lungs and began to kick his feet against the bed, gripping his hair so tightly I thought it would rip out. I backed up a little, frightened by his outburst. My heart was hammering against my chest as I watched him thrash around on the bed, screaming and crying. I couldn't bare to watch him in so much pain but I couldn't look away from him. The lights were flicking violently and coldness was swimming around the room like a hurricane.

Then everything stopped.

The chanting, the flickering, the cold and Austin.

He fell back against the bed, breathing heavily and grunting. His hands still gripped his hair but I could see his grip loosening just a little.

"Get blood in him now!" Jayy commanded. I nodded and picked up the half empty blood bag that he had thrown up earlier. Wasting no time, I shoved the bag against hid lips and I watched him swallow it. Moment of truth. A few seconds passed.

Nothing.

I gasped as I watched him finish the bag.

It worked....it actually worked.

I didn't know what to do, so I jumped on Austin and began to sob harshly. But it wasn't a sad cry. I was relieved and happy!! Austin was gonna make it!

Immediately we were bombarded with hugs and kisses by everyone in the room. Austin let out a huge sigh of relief as he tried to hugs us all at once, but even with his long harms, we wouldn't fit. But that was okay, because he was going to be fine.

Austin then sat up after letting us all go. We moved out his way as he slowly got up on shaky legs and limped over to where Angelo lay. I watched as he removed the sheet and sat down, pulling Angelo into his lap and cradling him closely. I saw a few tears trickle down his cheeks.

"If only we could save you" He said quietly before kissing his forehead. The only downfall.

We couldn't save Angelo.

****Chris POV****

I stood leaning against my car in the parking lot behind Bloodsuckers, waiting for TJ. My arms were crossed over my chest as so many thoughts were running through my head. But only one I was listening to.

Avenge Angelo.

"Chris" My head snapped up and anger boiled in my blood as I saw him standing a few feet away from me, with a small smile on his face.

There was nothing to be smiling about.

"I'm here. Just like you asked...let's go talk love" His smile grew wider but I continued to glare at him.

"Yeah you are here....but I'm done talking" I growled and reached my hand out. Immediately he dropped to his knees and clutched his chest.

I had a telekinetic grip on his heart. I could feel it beating in my hand.

"C-chris s-stop!!" TJ choked out but I kept my grip. Tears started to form in my eyes. I never wanted to kill TJ. He was my first love. I could never bring myself to hurt him, despite how much he hurt me.

But this ends here and now.

"You...you killed Angelo...you took him away from me..." I spoke through gritted teeth and I tightened my grip just a little, making him lurch forward and grunt.

"I did it...f-for us!! H-he said he w-would spare you if I helped!!!" He looked at me, his face stained with tears.

"You dumb ass prick!!! He wants all of us dead!!! Tobias was never going to spare anyone!!! Not even you!!" I screamed at him and I took a step closer to him.

"Please don't do this Chris...I love you" TJ whimpered and I laughed crazily at that.

"I did love you. I spent years loving you. Begging that you would come back. Praying that I would wake up from the nightmare that plagued me for 50 years..until I saw his face...and everything changed. What he had is gone. Gone forever" I spoke slowly and gravely.

"Please..."

"Goodbye TJ!" I yelled before closing my hand completely. TJ's eyes went wide as he clutched his chest. Blood immediately began to pour from his mouth and his body slowly fell over, blood spilling onto the pavement.

I finally exhaled.
♠ ♠ ♠
No this is not the last chapter!!! Don't get confused by the title.

I name my chapters after songs that specifically align with the plot and feel of the chapter