‹ Prequel: Reincarnate
Status: Complete

Infamous

Chapter 13.Infamous

"Yeah...Yeah...Okay...I'll make sure to look for him..I'm sorry about Angelo" I sighed sadly before the line between Ghost and I went dead. I shoved my phone in my pocket and covered my face with my hands, shaking my head. So many things happened so quickly its unbelievable. Angelo is dead, Kade is missing and Chris is off doing lord knows what and Austin is on deaths door. This could not get any worse.

I was most worried about Kade. He's been through a lot since I known him and losing Angelo must have crushed him. And knowing that Austin could be next? From my understanding Austin and Kade have a very close relationship. For years they have been best friends. There is no telling what Kade will do if he loses Austin.

Then there is Chris, in which I have known for years. Chris is a very unique individual. He may appear calm, cool and collected but really, that's his mask. He's literally a ticking time bomb. He wants you to believe he's a sweetheart. That's his game that he loves to play. It's all part of the process. Make you feel comfortable around him so that when he snaps, you'll be twice as scared and you'll feel very threatened by him. Although there are people that he is really nice to, the only ones he trust. Chris has been to hell and back. I've watched him fall apart and put himself back together. If he loses anyone else he loves, my greatest fear is that he'll fall apart all over again and this time...he may not come back.

There is no telling what either of them will do. Let's just hope no one else dies.

My thoughts were interrupted by my phone ringing. I looked at the caller ID and saw that it was Kade. Immediately I answered.

"Kade where the hell are you?!" I shouted, making everyone look at me.

"I'm near Cherrywood. A few miles outside of Bethel. I found Tobias and the dogs. Hurry your ass." He growled menacingly before hanging up. I was frozen for just a split second before looking at Alastair. He was looking back at me with an eyebrow raised.

"He found Tobias. I don't know how he found him but he did. Let me text Chris the location" I said before opening messages and sending him a quick message.

I looked up and nodded, signaling them to move out.

***Chris***

I looked at my phone and saw that it was a text from Andy. Quickly I opened it and it read

Andy: Cherrywood, outside of Bethel. Kade found TG

Tobias Genesis. Kade had found him! God please told let him try to fight them on his own. We don't know the extent of Tobias's power yet. I pulled out my phone and dialed Jayy Von's number. He answered on the first ring

"Have you found Kade?" He asked quickly. I turned the key in the ignition and my car came to life.

"No but he found Tobias. I need you guys to meet me at Cherrywood outside of Bethel. Hurry!" I hung up before hitting the gas, my tires screeching before taking off down the road. So many thoughts were going through my head. But the strongest was Kade. I was just hoping that he will be okay and that he wouldn't do anything stupid until we got there. But knowing Kade, he might not want to wait and he'll try to fight on his own. I was just praying that he would stop and think this time. I just wanted this to be over so we can go home and just take a sigh of relief. Just to have my baby in my arms. To marry him and not have anyone ruin it. To spend the rest of my life with him.

But I have to end this first.

***Kade***

Sitting up on the branch, silently watching the dogs pace back and forth, as if they were guarding something...or someone. And that someone was probably that bitch Tobias. The pussy too scared to show his face. Always standing back in the shadows and having everyone else do his dirty work. Thinking he's so fucking superior. He thinks he's won this???

The Bitch has another thing coming to him.

This isn't over by a long shot. Not on my watch. He's going to pay for what he's done. And he's gonna pay in the worse way possible. I don't care if I die as well, he's coming with me.

I scanned the area and what I saw made smile creep upon my face. I saw Tobias descend from the treeline that was opposite of me with a guy next to him, I recognized him from our first encounter in Bethel. He's the actual werewolf. They were talking amongst themselves. Instead of listening in, I decided to make myself known. So I gently pushed my hands against the branch I was sitting on and launched myself off of it. The air whipped past my face as my body fell through the air and I landed in a crouch with an audible thud. I stood up and dusted myself off before stepping out of the treeline that cloaked me from their sights.

"Isn't this grand?" I chuckled and all heads snapped up and looked my way. But my eyes were on the golden orbs that widened in shock. I grinned a menacing grin at him.

"How did you find us!?" He shouted at me.

"Ask your dead dog friend a few miles that way" I pointed behind me. "He confided in me before he drowned in his own blood. You really should keep a leash on them" I heard a symphony of growls rise up as I mentioned their dead doggy.

"Watch your mouth kid" The man next to Tobias snapped at me. I looked at him and tilted my head just a little. I started to pick his brain apart, just to find something to toy with. Sifting through numerous fears, seems our little pup is terrified of fire. I giggled and shook my head.

"Let's light this candle" I laughed before spreading my arms out and closing my eyes. I began to picture the trees around us slowly starting to ignite. Starting out as just little flames on the leaves but then spreading up the branch, traveling to other branches and working it's way up in a sort of spiral action until it reached the top of the tree and the whole thing was ablaze. Then the flames would just from the fire pile and travel to the other trees, them setting on fire in the very same manner. Like a repeat basically. I started to hear screams and gasp around me and the smell of burning wood filled my nostrils. This was the rare occurrence when the fears.actually come to life instead of just being an illusion. I've learned how to control what's real and what's not.

Opening my eyes, I was met with the blazing monster that I created. The flames looked as if they were touching the sky. I smiled and looked at the man who was shaking in violent fear and hugging himself for comfort. The wolves were running about, looking for a way out but there was none. The only way out of for me to stop the illusion, the flames were real yes but I still had the power to stop it. It's real to them but an illusion to me. I looked at Tobias who was frantically searching through a giant book. Looking for a spell to stop me probably. I moved at lightening speed.

"No spells" I growled as I snatched the book and pushed him on the ground. He scrambled away from me and moved by the man who was rocking back and forth on the ground like a patient in an insane asylum.

"Kyle snap out of it! This is all in your head" Tobias shook the man violently and tried to.reason with him. Oh but it's not all in his head.....this is more real than reality.

"Kade put the fire out so we can come" A voice spoke into my ear, as if they were standing next to me. I knew that voice anywhere. It was Chris's voice. Immediately I waved my hand and the flames stop. Seconds later I saw Chris and the others descend from the treeline. I saw them spread out and immediately began to attack the wolves. I threw the book down and joined them. I tackled a wolf to the ground and punched it square in the face. It lifted a paw to attacked me but I caught it just in time before punching it again. The wolf howled in pain and I reached forward, grabbing it's face and literally digging my fingers into it's face before yanking it's head off. Satisfied with my work I got up and tossed the head aside and turned around. My eyes widened as I saw Tobias chanting words from the giant book I took from him moments before.

"No!!!" I screamed but it was too late. Immediately I felt this burning sensation in my head. I screamed out and gripped my head as I dropped to my knees, hunched over. The pain swarmed through my head, igniting everything. And I could hear the screams around me, meaning I wasn't the only one.

"JAYY NOW!!!" I heard Chris scream in agony. Seconds later I saw what looked like a stream of light that hit Tobias right in the shoulder. He grunted and dropped the book, gripping his shoulder and I could see blood dripping down his hand. Almost immediately the fire in my head ceased completely.

"Dahvie! Go!" Jayy Von shouted and I watched as Dahvie came up behind him and put his hands on either side of his head and I saw his mouth moving quickly. Tobias attempted to pry his hands off as he began screaming but his grip looked too tight.

"Hurry his body is incapacitated!!" Dahvie screamed. I shook myself from my daze and I immediately shot up, running across the clearing and kneeling in front of him. Immediately I began to put the images of blood in his head. The image of blood filling up his body and pouring out of his mouth. Tobias began to cough and gasp for air as the illusion of blood began to pour out of his mouth.

"This is for Angelo" I whispered in his ear before reaching in his chest and gripping his heart. I felt the blood the blood traveling down my hand and I could feel his heart beat against my hand.

"Not so tough now are you?" I taunted him and he looked at me with wide and fearful eyes.

"The..Genesis will....b-be back" He choked out and I chuckled before shrugging.

"And when they do, I'll be waiting for them. And they'll die the same way you did. And I'll bury them right next to you...because I am infamous" I whispered softly in his ear before pulling his heart out of his chest. Tobias made a gasping, choking sound as his head dropped and his body slumped. I looked at the heart in my hand and felt a tear slip down my cheek.

"This ones for you Angelo" I whispered before crushing the heart in my hand and watching the blood ooze out of it. I wasn't completely satisfied. Not until everyone was dead. My eyes scanned until I saw the man, Kyle, staring at Tobias who was lying on the forest floor with a hole in his chest. His eyes were wide and shock was written all over his face. I stood up straight and walked over to him. He immediately cowered away from me. I licked the blood on my fingers as I looked at him wordlessly.

"Are you going to try anything after this?? Or was this slaughter enough to let you know vampires can hold their own?" I asked as I casually licked my fingers clean. He stated at me, as if he debating on something.

"I never wanted to harm anyone...but I learned of my family history and wanted revenge...I can see now...that's not going to happen" His voice was disappointed but vulnerable. I chuckled.

"No...that's not going to happen. For you that is. But as for me...you helped take away someone close to me...someone I loved dearly and was like a brother to me and that will never be replaced...but I'll settle for killing you to satisfy my hunger for revenge...as well as theirs" I spoke before turning my back and letting my family tear him apart. I could hear his screams of agony and I didn't feel the slightest bit guilty. Only content that this was over.

It was finally over.

I felt another hand slip into mine and I smiled a little as I recognized the silver ring with black diamonds circling around it that rested on a soft pale hand with long and skinny fingers. I laced our fingers as my gazed traveled up to his body up to his face where he broke into a breathtaking smile, the light of the moon bouncing off the metal in his lips.

"Let's go home baby" He said softly. I nodded with a kiss on his hand.

Home...that sounded about right.
♠ ♠ ♠
I have had horrible writers block and I was about to die. Story is almost over :3