‹ Prequel: Reincarnate
Status: Complete

Infamous

Chapter 15. I Will Never Find Another You

One Month Later
This feeling in my stomach was familiar to me. It was the same exact feeling on the original day of my wedding. That ball of nerves was the size of an actual bowling ball that was just sitting inside me. Taunting at me and probably laughing. Even though I have been through this before. Its still the same nerves building up inside me.

Tj was gone, Tobias was gone, the wolves were gone. I couldn't think of anyone else who would possibly ruin my wedding today other than myself. Just like before, I was coming up with ways in my head of how I could screw this up. It was my natural response to worry about things. It was just me.
But I kept reminding myself that Chris will love me no matter what. We have faced so much in such a small amount of time that there is no doubt in my mind that we are meant to be together. I loved him so much and he loved me just the same. And he would continue to love me even if I fall on my face or break something.

I smiled a little before bringing a comb through my hair one last time. I looked in the mirror as I put my septum ring in. I decided to go with all my piercings today. I liked having them in anyway and Chris liked them quite a lot. I took a deep breath before putting on just a little bit of black eyeshadow. Just a faint darkening of my eyelids. I didn't like going completely blacked out like Chris does. I don't really look right with it. Chris is drop dead gorgeous in anything. I envied that about him but I loved it even more.

I took a deep breath and stood up before walking towards the door that led out into the hallway where Austin stood, waiting for me. He looked at me with a gentle smile and a silent questioning.

"Yeah...I'm ready Aus" I smiled at him before taking his hand in mine. Since Angelo is no longer with us, Austin was to walk me down the aisle to Chris. Austin was very honored when I asked him to, so he said yes immediately. He wasn't only do it for me though, he was doing it for Angelo as well.

Being without Angelo has been hard but it's been easing up. What Chris said on the day of his funeral, really hit home with me. With all of us. Angelo wouldn't want us all falling apart without him. It's hard not to. Falling into the abyss seemed so....comforting. So inviting and so much easier. Not having to face anyone or anything. It was almost as if you would become totally numb. That had a certain appeal. An appeal that fired up a hunger inside me.

But it wasn't the right way to handle this. I knew it wasn't. Everyone knew it wasn't. So we all had to take a deep breath and take it one day at a time. Did I wish he was still here? Yes I did. But I'm learning to move on and to live without that piecing missing from my heart. It's hard and it hurts. But it's my obligation to Angelo.

Austin led me down the grand staircase as the wedding march began to fill the house in soft and slow waves. Almost like a smoke traveling from room to room, infecting each. We decided to have the wedding in the house this time, in the living room that was converted into a main ball room. It was the biggest room in the house so we had plenty of space. We were a little hesitant after what happened with Tj. Even though an attack from him was impossible, it eased our minds. But the main party would be held in the conservatory that led out to the patio. Ricky and Ryan promised to be on watch for anyone that wasn't invited or had a misdeed.

Nearing the bottom of the staircase, the nerves in my stomach were going on full force this time. I tightened my grip on Austin's arm, pulling him closer to my side as we reached the bottom. The sun was shining through the glass window of the cherry colored front door, illuminating the black and white tiled floor. The dust motes in the air floated up from the floor into the light like glitter dancing in the wind. It was almost like magic. Upon hearing our footsteps, I could hear chairs creaking slightly from our guest standing to admire the bride, or groom in my case. I looked up at Austin just as he looked at me. His eyes had a gloss look to them. He offered me a soft and breathtaking smile.

"Don't let me fall Aus.." Austin chuckled quietly at my words and leaned down, kissing the top of my forehead. It was like fireworks for a moment.

"Never" He whispered against my forehead and I just knew, that in the moment, I was ready to take on the world. Turning to face forward, we began to slowly march around the corner to the tempo of the song. There was not much decoration to the living room, since it was already beautiful within itself. But the black painted picket arch was there, with laces going through each opening. Instead of black and red, it was a black and beautiful dark purple. With black and purple flowers adorned on the laces. Under the arch, stood Devin. Yes preacher Devin is back. This time in a simple black suit with his hair slightly wild but tamed. On his left stood Alan with his hands laced together. Instead of carefully styled hair like last time, his ginger hair looked like it's normal disarrayed style. Across from him stood Chris...

Just like before, everything in the world seemed to disappear around me and I could only see Chris. He was the only one here with me. I couldn't feel Austin at my side, I couldn't feel his arm in mine. I couldn't see Alan or Devin anymore. He stood there. In near perfect straight posture. He was looking down at the rose petals on the floor. But he didn't look like he was sad. It was more of a determined posture. I couldn't see his face. Even though his elongated bangs were pinned to the side of his head, his hair still fell in his face. He was dashing in a tuxedo that looked similar to James Bond's Skyfall tuxedo that Chris absolutely adored the moment he saw it. I should have known that he would show off in it.

Austin and I entered the doorway to the living room and just like a silent bell, Chris's head lifted up and he turned, facing me. His eyebrows were drawn on sharply with black paint, his eyes blackened with eyeshadow but with a hint of purple right on the edges. The same purple that matched the laces and the flowers. His face was smoothly pale, no flaws. Like a field with untouched snow flakes. His kissable lips where carefully dressed in black liquid lipstick. He was like a Gothic God.

Upon seeing me, he broke into a smile. Not a smile..more of a smirk. It was a smirk of victory. Like he had just one a long fought competition and came out on top as the winner. I bit my lip to hide a smile that was hard to suppress. This was actually happening this time. No more enemies, threats or anything.

My eyes began to swell up with tears as we drew closer and closer to Chris. This wedding march was taking way too long. I just wanted to be in Chris's arms right now. I tried so hard to keep the tears at bay. I didn't want to cry before we were even married. At least I wanted to wait afterwards but it felt like an impossible task.

And as if to mess with me, we finally reached Chris. Austin carefully removed his arm from mine, took my delicate hand in his and placed it into Chris's waiting hand. His fingers gripped mine with a gentle intent. His hand was so soft and warm, like satin on a summer day. My heart took off in my chest and I couldn't stop the few tears from falling down my cheeks. I took a step over, so that I was standing in front of Chris's tall figure. I looked up at him just as he took my other hand in his, lacing our fingers together. We smiled at each other, silently letting Devin know that we were ready.

"Ladies and gentlemen...We are gathered here today to witness the merge of the immortal hearts of Christopher Cerulli and Kade Masters" Devin started off victoriously and proudly.

"Chris has asked to say a few words. And since he terrifies me, I'll let him take it over from here" Devin smirked and there was laughter within the crowd. I giggled quietly to myself as Chris grinned and winked at Devin before turning back to me. His grin left his face ever so slowly and it became serious. But a more happy serious than a sad one.

"Kade....before you came into my life, I didn't know what love was. I didn't know what it truly felt like. I didn't know what it was like to have someone by your side, every step of the way through the chaos. You were only human when I met you. A young and broken human being. You...had so much on your shoulders already. And I wasn't sure that...you could handle even more. I felt so...guilty and afraid...Guilty because I had so much baggage to drag around from my past and it was forced on you when you didn't ask for it. And I was afraid..that it would have become too much and you would leave me. But you didn't..."My eyes never left Chris's glossy ones. He was on the verge of tears. I tightened our hands together and kissed his knuckles.

"Instead you saved me...I had fought so hard against my past, against Danny...Just to protect you but instead you saved me. You gave up your human life for me. Sacrificed everything just to save me and I knew from that moment on..that you were the one for me.." Chris closed his eyes for a brief moment and in that moment I realized what he was doing. We was truly letting go of everything and opening up not just to me, but to everyone.

"50 years ago...I thought I had found my love. But I didn't...I was deceived by the illusion of love. Instead I felt the true feeling of heartbreak. And I spent years thinking that I could never love again. No one could ever heal my broken and bleeding heart of darkness. Until you...You're so kind and loving. So gentle and sweet with a heart of determination to never give up and to never let anything get you down. When life was beating you, you didn't sink into a black hole like I did. You woke up every morning and lived on. Never giving up that hope that someday...somehow things would be different. I envy the strength you have inside of you and I love you more than anything in this world or what life has to offer. You're one of a kind Kade....I Will Never Find Another You" I let go of Chris's hands and cupped his cheeks, pulling his face down and kissing him with everything inside me. All the love and force I had to give. Tears streamed down my cheeks as we kissed. Chris's hands found their way to my waist, pulling me up on my toes to kiss me deeper. I wrapped my arms around his neck as we kissed passionately and so intense I thought the house would burn down from the fire that we ignited in the air. My heart was exploding in my chest from his words so much that it left me speechless. I had no words...I could only kiss him and and hold in him my arms.

Applause erupted from our guest as Devin laughed behind us.

"Well....I pronounce you Mr. and Mr. Christopher Cerulli!!" Devin cheered from behind us but I tuned him out and deepened the kiss between us. But I was well aware that we have to put the rings on each other..but I doubted Chris gave a care in the world right now and neither did I.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

After we finally separated from each other with slightly swollen lips, Chris and I wore our wedding bands proudly. Mine was engraved "Two Hearts Beating" and his was engraved "One In The Same". I never knew what they said, it was a surprise and I absolutely loved it!

Currently we were standing at the doorway of the conservatory, thanking guest for coming as they went outside where the food and drinks were. Chris had his arm around my waist and was keeping close into his side, occasionally kissing my head and telling me I looked gorgeous or beautiful, which never failed to make me blush.

"Just wait until you're married a few years. Then you'll start to bicker and fight" Austin smirked as he came up to us. I rolled my eyes at him as I gave Alan a tight hug and kiss on his cheek. Chris laughed quietly to himself as I pulled away from Alan, wiping his tear stained cheeks.

"Based on everything we've been through together, I doubt any fight we have would affect us in anyway" Chris replied to Austin. I went back into Chris's arms and snuggled into his side, gazing up at Austin who had a proud smile. He took Alan's hand in his.

"I don't think I've seen a couple so perfect in my life, other than Alan and I of course" We all rolled our eyes this time and Alan smacked Austin's shoulder before leading him towards the other guest.

Even though we were supposed to be greeting guest and thanking them, we couldn't stop flirting with each other and kissing in front of people. Although Chris and I don't really mind PDA, it was a little rude so we had to force ourselves to stop kissing and to return to the manner at hand.

After we ate and drank, we opened wedding gifts and did a toast to all of our guest. Finally after a few hours of entertaining people, Chris and I had some time alone to have the first dance.

We were in the middle of the dance floor while Aaron was on stage, singing his beautiful heart out to Chris and I's chosen song, "Another You". His beautiful voice filled the air like the starts twinkle in the night sky. My head was resting on Chris's shoulder as we danced slowly to Aaron's voice.

"Enjoying the party Mr.Cerulli?" Chris asked casually and I smirked, closing my eyes and snuggling further into his neck, inhaling the scent of his cologne. He was so warm and snuggly, it was perfect. There was a certain feeling in my stomach was swarmed around at the sound of my new name.

"Essentially" I answered in a mere whisper. His chuckle was near silent but I felt it tremble throughout my body.

"People have always told me that marriage was just a piece of paper or a scrap a metal...But it's so much more than that Kade...it is a symbol of love. A message that's telling you that I want to spend my entire life with you. However long we shall live whether it be for only 50 years, 100 years or eternity. No time will ever be enough with you" I opened my eyes slowly and pulled back, looking up at him. He was gazing down at my with lustful and loving eyes. Filled with complete adoration. A look I never thought anyone would give me. A look that only comes once in a life time.

"Eternity..." I said to him and he leaned down, pressing our foreheads together, his lips grazing mine ever so gently and softly.

"Eternity" Chris agreed before connecting our lips together to seal the deal.
♠ ♠ ♠
I finally found the motivation to write this. I hope you enjoy it. There is one chapter left and I'm not sure when I'll start it. Hopefully soon :)