‹ Prequel: Reincarnate
Status: Complete

Infamous

Chapter 4. History Repeating

Immediately Chris stiffened at my side at Alastair's words. I looked up at him and his eyes were widened with fear and shock. I let my mind wonder a little bit. The Genesis sounds vaguely familiar to me but I wasn't really picking up on it. But apparently Chris did because I could feel him shaking. I looked over at Alastair who was looking at Chris, as if they were having some type of silent conversation. Chris tightened his grip on my hand. As a human I would have been wincing but it didn't feel bad, just a lot of pressure.

"How is this possible??" Chris finally said through gritted teeth. I looked back at him with a questioning look on my face.

"Chri-" Alastair started but was immediately cut off.

"No we destroyed the Genesis clan! Along with Ash!! We killed them all!!" He stood up, his voice turning into a shout. The people in the cafe started to stare at him.

"Chris!" I hissed and pulled him back to a sitting position. "Calm down your attracting attention" I whispered in his ear. I still wasn't getting the reference to the "Genesis" clan and it was starting to irritate me a little bit. Then I started to think about it. Chris said he destroyed the clan along with Ash...Ash! Wait Danny's Ash??? But then that means the Genesis is the witch clan Ash was working with. It started making sense to me now. But how were they still alive?? Chris made it clear that he destroyed the clan...or so he thought he did. None of this was making sense at all and I only knew one pair of witches that could help answer the questions.

"Baby?" I said quietly and he looked down at me.

"Yes what is it love?" His voice was eerily calm. I kissed his hand before speaking.

"Maybe we can ask Jayy and Dahvie..They are advanced in the witch craft and they may be able to figure it out" I suggested. A thoughtful expression on his face then he looked at Alastair who had a smirk.

"Lets do it. I'll give them a call" I smiled brightly and blushed as he put his arm around me and pulled me into his side, planting a kiss on my forehead.
*******
Chris had called Jayy and asked him to meet us at the house as we were driving home, with Alastair trailing behind us. I was excited to see Jayy and Dahvie again. Its been too long and I really liked those two, even though we only met once.
I turned the radio on and sat back, relaxing as I closed my eyes. I was feeling slightly tired. I think Chris's stress is actually rubbing off on me. I was joking before but now I think it's true. I chuckled quietly to myself at the ridiculous notion.

"What's so funny love?" Chris asked as we pulled into the driveway. I shook my head with a smile and said it was nothing. I got out the car and stretched my limbs before walking into the house. I looked on the dining room table and saw the black roses I ordered for the wedding. With a squeal I ran over to them and touched one of the delicate petals. I had asked Dahvie to conjure some up for me and asked Angelo to pick them up today. They looked so beautiful.

"Oh Ange got the roses." Chris came up behind me and wrapped his arms around my small frame. I nodded, smiling as I continued petting the petals. Perfect for Chris and I's wedding. Davhie tweaked them to where the life is prolonged long enough to be presentable at the wedding. Oh how I loved Dahvie and his witchy abilities.

"I think they will look perfect for us" Chris whispered before kissing my cheek. I nodded as I turned around, resting my head on his chest and sliding my arms around his waist. I sighed contently and tightened my arms around him, not wanting to let go.

"As much as I would love to hold you love, we have business to attend to" Chris chuckled as he rubbed my back slowly. I let out a whine and nuzzled his chest.

"I don't wanna work" I pouted.

"I know I know but its mandatory" He kissed my temple and led me towards the living room where the Motionless clan sat along with Alastair, Austin, Alan, Dahvie and Jayy. Alan blew a kiss towards me which I returned sweetly before sitting on Chris's lap. His arms wrapped securely around my waist and I sighed contently.

"So lets just get to it. How the hell are the Genesis witch clan still alive?" Ricky was the one who cut the tense silence. Dahvie and Jayy looked at each other before speaking.

"Witches have the power to pass along their power to another member of the clan who has no power, that's how clans keep themselves alive. Even in the afterlife, they are able to pass along their powers with enough help from the ancestors. Hence how Dahvie and myself came into ours. I'm gonna take a gamble and say that's the situation with this mystery witch" Jayy Von explained bluntly and quickly.

"But this wasn't just one power, it was multiple. This kid had multiple abilities. Ones I've seen on the battle field from when we last faced them" Alastair cut in. I looked at him with an eyebrow raised and Chris stiffened beneath me.

"Is it possible for multiple powers to be passed?" Alan asked the question that I've sure everyone wanted to know. Jayy nodded and Dahvie spoke.

"Of course it is but its not very often. Only a hand full of people can control that much power. Again Jayy and myself. Whoever this kid must have had his for awhile. A few years at most" I took that into consideration and then a chill went down my spine.

"If this kid has had his power for awhile, then that means he's had time to master them and also come up with a plan that could take us down" The room went deadly silent as the words came from my mouth. This may be more than what we initially thought. Then I thought back to Riley. Since the killing didn't stop with his death, he must have been working with them against us. We figured that much but why would a vampire team up with a bunch of vampire haters? I know we have some fucked up people but come on seriously. Then it occurred to me. You need entail on the vampires. Who better than to give you information??? A vampire. A vampire willing to help destroy their own kind.

So it wasn't Riley doing the killing, no he was just a pawn, more of a spy. Without him though, they have no one on the inside and they must be at a wall. And now is our chance to find whoever is doing it and take them down before it's too late. I turned and looked at Chris before glancing at Jayy and Dahvie. They were our greatest allies at this point.

"Kade you have your thinking face on" Austin chuckled and smiled at me. I grinned back and nodded.

"Jayy..Do you guys have a type of locator spell??" I asked and Jayy nodded, confirming that they did.

"Yes...but we need something to work with. We can't just find them out of thin air" I bit my lip as I pondered.

Apparently Chris caught on to what I was doing. "I have something of the Genesis clan...will that help?" He asked quietly.

"Where is it?" Dahvie asked hastily. Chris tapped my sides and I got up off him. He stood and walked out the room and I heard his footsteps echo up the steps. I sat back down and chewed on my lip as we all waited in silence. I wondered what Chris had and why he kept it for so long.

Chris came back into the room carrying what looked like a medallion in the shape of a "G" that had green emeralds outlining the G. It was actually very pretty. The necklace looked to be pure gold.

"Wow I haven't seen that in years" Alastair murmured and Chris smiled a little.

"One of my greatest possessions. Besides Kade of course" He winked at me and I rolled my eyes but with a smile. Jayy held his hand out for the medallion and Chris carefully handed it to him. Jayy and Dahvie sat up straight and closed both of their eyes. I got up and let Chris sit back down before settling in his lap. I crossed my legs and everyone watched intently as Dahvie and Jayy began to chant quietly in some language I have never heard before. I wasn't even sure it was real. As they were chanting, the room started to get slightly cold and I hugged my arms together. I started to feel this tingling in the pit of my stomach as their chanting got louder and faster. I felt Chris shift beneath and I knew then that he was feeling the same thing I was. It was really unexplainable. Sorta like that feeling you get when your on a amusement park ride, and your going really high up and then you suddenly drop down. Yeah that's what was going on in my stomach right now. I looked over and saw Jayy and Dahvie with very concentrated scrunched up faces. I was starting to not like the feeling in the pit of my stomach but finally the feeling started to cease. I looked over at Jayy and Dahvie who had there eyes opened. They glanced at each other before speaking.

"Whoever we are trying to find, is blocking us. We keep getting signals but they are coming from multiple directions. Whoever this is, they were anticipating on us trying to find them" Jayy announced and I sighed.

"Can you try again?" Alastair asked hastily and Jayy gave him a wary glance.

"Yes but it could take awhile. We have to try and find a way around the spell but there is no promises that it will work" He answered.

"Do it. We need to find them" Chris said in a quiet tone. Jayy and Dahvie nodded before standing up.

"We need a quiet place to focus. We'll be in your study" Chris nodded to them and soon they were walking away. Then I thought of something.

"Alastair, what did the witch look like?" I asked him. He thought for a minute before speaking.

"He had black and white hair, layered hair I guess. Uh..gold eyes and a piercing on his nose bridge...he looked a little young though. Maybe 16 or 17. I could be wrong though" He shrugged. Chris and I looked at each other. We know exactly who this mystery person is.

"I knew he wasn't a werewolf" Chris and I said at the exact same time. So I wasn't the only one who picked up on this.

"He's a witch" I announced and Chris nodded. Tobias was from the Genesis clan then.

"Wait you know him?" Ricky asked.

"We saw him, when Andy, Kade and myself went to check out the body in Bethel. He and someone else was there. We thought they were passing through, like the guy said and we let them go. Although Tobias didn't seem like a werewolf...He just didn't fit the picture and turns out, he wasn't." Chris started.

"They must have been there to look for the body as well. They were probably the ones who killed that vampire" I muttered and Chris nodded. And they were probably trying to get to the body before we did, probably anticipating that we would get closer to finding them. Which we were now. I don't know what we will do about this, all I know is that it better not interfere with my fucking wedding or heads are gonna fucking roll.

***Tobias POV***
I stared at Kyle in utter horror and he looked back at me with a questioning glance.

"What is it?" He asked gently. I closed my eyes and let out an irritated sigh.

"They are on to us and they are getting closer. Time to set the plan in motion before they can get to us" I announced and his eyes were wide with excitement but a hint of fear....that vampire. The really cute one who..prayed on my fears...He was the one I was most worried about.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment :3 Do something haha sorry I take a long time, I do most of this in school because I have two classes with computers and it's easier than to do it from my cell phone.