‹ Prequel: Reincarnate
Status: Complete

Infamous

Chapter 6. Burned At Both Ends

The topic of TJ was ignored completely over the next week. My curiosity was killing me of course. No one would tell me anything. Not even Austin would tell me, even after me begging him at school every day, still wouldn't. Alan didn't know, just like me and he too was curious but everybody wanted to be a dick and not tell us. But I'll find out, sooner or later what that bitch did to my Chris so I would have a reason to kill him. Technically I didn't need a reason, but wanted something justifiable for my image. I'm not all evil.

It was Saturday again and we were out looking for Tobias and the dogs. We split up into 3 groups. The first being Chris, Ryan, Ricky and Balz. The second with Alastair leading was Tino, Aaron, Phil and Austin. Me being the 3rd consisted of Alan, Andy, Ghost, and Angelo. I didn't like being away from Chris but I had to establish my leadership and prove I didn't need a babysitter. But I still had some lazy tendencies. I had Angelo carrying me on his back. We were searching around Bethel again since that's where the last body was but all groups went in separate directions.

"We already looked here!!!" Alan whined and drug his feet. I chuckled a little and shook my head. I tightened my arms around Angelo's neck just a little and I heard him groan.

"Your lucky I adore you Kade" Angelo muttered and I chuckled a little before kissing his head. Angelo I can say is one of my favorite friends. If it wasn't for him, I would be in the ground with a hole in back from a chair leg. I'm still grateful and I probably always will be for Ange. We walked in silence for a few more minutes until I heard a cellphone ringing.

"That's me" Ghost said before taking his phone out and putting it up to his ear, answering with a 'yeah'. We all paused and waited for him to finish.

"Fuck yeah!!!" Ghost exclaimed before hanging up. I raised an eyebrow at him.

"Well?" Said Andy.

"We've got a location!!! Camp Cherrywood camping grounds 40 miles north!!" Everyone in the group cheered excitedly and I hopped off Angelo's back.

"Get Chris on the phone Ghost and let him know. Let's head out!!" I shouted and after another round of cheers, we began to run like lightening striking to the ground. It's funny to me because as a human, I hated running with a passion. I didn't like the way the wind hit my face and I didn't like the feeling of oxygen being slowly sucked away. Now I loved the wind caressing my face and the feeling of no oxygen wasn't even there anymore. I liked the way I could glide across the ground and feel like I'm flying through the air. 40 miles to us wasn't much because of how fast we could run and how easy it was not to stop for catching our breath or anything like that. Plus we didn't need to worry about crashing into anything because our senses were just incredible. Being a vampire was incredible.

We stopped as soon as we arrived at the camp entrance. The sign said Cherrywood on it in perfect cursive and the sign itself was a smooth white oak. It's like rich persons camp grounds.

"Let's go" I announced and we all made our way into the camp ground. This was the period where all fun and jokes ended because we relied on our senses and for that, we needed to be focused. Taking a deep breath I let my senses take over. Immediately I was hit with multiple voices. It was like being in a room with hundreds.of people talking at the same time. It's hard to tell who is who so we had to just listen in on to what they are saying. I sifted through voice after voice, listening specifically to each, and when they held no significance, I would focus on another one. So far none of them stood out to me until about the 30th one. It was sorta hazy so that meant it was further away.

"When does Tobias and the others get back?" Bam.

"This way" I said before running. As I ran, the voices got louder but I focused on that specific voice. I heard the others trailing behind me, it was normal plan. I do the confrontation and see where it goes. If things got out of hand, the others would show up but usually that didn't happen.

I descended from the tree line and stood in front of them. There was a short tanned blonde haired girl and a taller guy with bleach blonde hair and slightly tanned skin. They wore only shorts and a shirt, no shows. They were facing each other and talking as if I wasn't here. Idiots couldn't even hear me and they call themselves wolves. I noticed a cabin behind them and I heard more voices inside.

"Where is Tobias?" I asked and their heads snapped over, their eyes wide as they looked at me. The guy took a step forward but the girl remained frozen.

"How did you find us demon????" His voice was filled with disbelief. I was actually flattered that he seemed to know me and seemed genuinely afraid. But they didn't answer my question and it didn't sit very well with me.

"Our witches are better than your witch" I said before ghosting behind the girl and grabbed her hair, pulling her head back and she let out a loud screech and she attempted to pry me off with no such luck. The guy charged forward but I stepped up and my elbow collided with his face, sending him stumbling back. His eyes were wide with fear as he gripped his bloody nose.

"You didn't answer my question" I growled and my grip tightened on her hair as I moved towards the treeline. Then the cabin door busted open and about 6 more people stepped out but I didn't really recognize any of them to be Tobias or that other guy we saw.

"Let her go!!!" One guy shouted at me. He had long black hair but he himself was sorta pale. I grinned at him and put my over hand over her face, cupping her chin.

"Answer my question...going once" Nothing.

"Going twice" They just looked at me, conflict on their features. The girl beneath me tried to.scream but it was muffled underneath my arm.
"SOLD TO THE REAPER!!!" I shouted before jerking in one swift movement and her neck immediately let out a crack that bounced off the trees. I let her body drop and I let my fangs show, the veins from my eyes pulsing in excitement.

"Anyone else?" My voice sounded almost demonic and they all stared at me in total astonishment. Then things started to happen fast. The sound of bones cracking and screams of agony. I watched calmly as each and everyone of them shifted into a very large animal. Now it gets interesting. But I remained unfazed by this. See I came prepared. I had my gun that I used to injure Danny and kill that Ben go 9 months ago. But I tweaked it a little. They were silver coated wooden bullets. Kills a werewolf or vampire. A little idea of mine I felt I would need. Seems I was right. With it securely resting in my waistband, I faced off to the 7 dogs, ready for anything. I grinned, showing one sharp pointed fang.

"Let's go"

There was a all black wolf from the left that decided to be brave. He charged at me. I ran forward and just as we were about to collide, I jumped up and landed on the wolf briefly before pushing myself off of his back and into a front flip. Just as I landed and pulled the gun out and reached behind me, knowing my moves were precise, I fired and the wolf let out a painful howl. I grinned at the rest of them as I heard no further sound coming from the wolf I shot, not even a heartbeat. My satisfaction with myself was in overdrive.

"Anyone else?" I took a step forward but they were frozen with their tails between their legs. I saw a white wolf out the corner off my eye, moving in such stealth but it wasn't stealthy enough. Before it could move, I reached out to the side and fired, earning a death cry from it. I.was ultimately getting bored with this. These weren't dogs they were pussies. Too scared to come at me and at lease die with some dignity. That's even better than just standing there waiting to be the last one to die. With a yawn, I dropped my arm.

"Come on...I'll go easy...come on two of you come at me" I taunted and finally two made a move. They both came at me from two different directions. I jumped up and turned my body side ways with a twist, like a perfect side ways tornado, just not as fast. I saw that they ran past each other so I brought my body down, landing on my feet and quickly shooting in both directions. Damn dogs. I could hear the guys laughing from behind me and it only made me smile. I took a step but as I did, I saw this ball of...bluish light fly through the air and hit one of the wolves. I blinked and looked in the directions it came from. Alastair stood there with a determined expression. I chuckled and shook my head as Austin came to a stop behind him.

"Don't kill them all Kade. Sharing is caring" A smile crept onto my face as I recognized that voice. Glancing over to the other side, I saw Chris and his group descending from the treeline. I squealed and ran over to him, jumping into his arms. He smiled before pecking my lips. We walked over to the middle, where we were joined by Alastair and I's groups. There were only 3 wolves left but I would let them handle that and I could be lazy. I looked at Chris as I clung to him.

"Your not gonna get anything out of them. Even with the threat of death" Chris rolled his eyes and looked at the guys.

"Just kill them" He mumbled in an irritated voice.
*********

After killing the remaining dogs and torching the cabin, we finally returned home. It was a,small victory but still a victory, we were one step closer to ending this. Or maybe our slaughter of the wolves would send a message that we meant fucking business and wasn't giving up so fucking easily.

We got home and I immediately went to take a shower. I felt dirty and gross. So I scrubbed myself vigorously until I felt clean enough before getting out. I wrapped a towel around my waist and walked out to my bedroom where Chris was getting changed.

"We're heading out for drinks babe. You in?" He asked and I squealed with excitement before dropping my towel without even thinking about it. Chris looked my body up and down, biting his lip seductively. I blushed before moving towards the dresser and pulling out a fresh pair of boxers and slipping them on.

"Your such a perv babe" I mumbled as I went over to the closet and decided on my black ripped skinny jeans and my red silk dress shirt.

"Okay my gorgeous fiancé dropped his towel in front of me and showed all his glory. I'm soooo sorry I'm attracted to you Kade" He said and I giggled as I got dressed. I love this man. I sat down and pulled my Vans on before standing up and taking Chris's hand.

"Where are we going?" I asked as we walked downstairs together. The house was completely empty so I'm assuming we are meeting them somewhere.

"Bloodsuckers. It's Alastair's club" He answered simply as we walked outside. Chris locked the door before taking my hand again and walking over to his car. He opened the door for me and I smiled with a blush at his gentleman like tendencies. I slipped into the car easily before he shut the door. A few seconds later, he was in the car, starting up the engine. I sat back in my seat and relaxed, closing my eyes.

The drive was a quiet one but it was a comfortable one. I just held Chris's hand, rubbing soft circles with my thumb as he drove. I watched out the window was the sun was looming over the horizon, giving off streaks of red, orange, yellow and purple. They blended so easily, as if they were meant to be that way. Purple being the most unlikely but turning out to be the most beautiful. My thoughts quickly traveled to my upcoming wedding. It's hard to believe me of all people is getting married. Never did I ever think of marriage being a possible outcome because I was so low in life, I never thought positively. Until the moment Chris slipped onto one knee that is. So many thoughts were going through my head. Was I scared?? Hell yeah I was but I knew that I loved Chris. And I knew that I wanted to be with him in every way possible. Our love is something I never imagined possible but here we were, engaged to be married in less than two months time. And I couldn't say how happy I am because words can't provide the perfect description.

We arrived at what I'm assuming was the club. If the sign didn't give it away, the long line and blaring music would. Chris parked just a little down the street. We both got out and held hands as we walked to the front of the line where two bouncers stood. They looked a little intimidating to a person of my small size but I could take them easily. They looked at us with blank expressions and I heard protesters in the line as we basically ditched all of them.

"Cerulli" Chris spoke firmly. Realization crossed both their faces and they immediately moved out of our way.

"Yes right this way Mr.Cerulli" I chuckled as Chris grinned. He pulled me past the bouncers and through the door that led to a dark hallway. The music got louder and I could see strobe lights lighting up the dance floor where people danced to rave like music. I laughed and clung to Chris.

"There they are" Chris yelled over the music and pointed to a VIP area. Sure enough I saw the entire Motionless clan along with Andy, Austin and Alan with their clan. I squealed as Chris led me over to them and then cheered as they saw us. We sat down on the crowed couch with them, well I sat on Chris's lap. I looked up as a pretty blonde waitress walked over to us, carrying a drink in a weird shaped class. She looked at Austin with a smile and handed it to Austin.

"I didn't order this" He said, looking at her with a confused expression. She giggled and shook her head.

"It's from the cute guy over there" She explained and Austin blushed as he took it. I looked over and saw this muscled up guy winking at Austin. I chuckled and shook my head before looking at Austin who took a drink. He pulled back with his nose scrunched up.

"What??" Alan asked or yelled over the music.

"Taste weird" He shrugged. Angelo reached out and took the glass, taking a drink. He too pulled away quickly and put the drink on the table. We all chuckled at their reactions and decided to not drink the assumed nasty drink.

***TJ pov***
I walked out if the club through the back door and into the alley way. I pulled out my phone and dialed Tobias's number. I pressed it up to my ear and waited for him to answer.

"Is it done?" A soft voice came through the ear piece. I sighed and nodded, even though he couldn't see me.

"Yeah...it's done" I said before hanging up. The guilt was swarming through my stomach like a tornado was I ran away from the club.

For Chris...
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment what you think and thank you for reading :)