‹ Prequel: Reincarnate
Status: Complete

Infamous

Chapter 7. Identity Disorder

Today was Friday and I was happy it was. The week was uneventful which was good on our part. No more dead vampires popping up all over the place and no sign on werewolves anywhere. I think our little slaughter sent the message and they were heeding the warning to stay the fuck away or join their buddies in the shallow ground. No sign of that TJ guy either ever since the encounter we had. Which kinda sucked because I was hoping he would fuck up and I'd have my justifiable reason to kill him. But no, he's been a ghost. But I knew better than to let my guard down. I learned not to the hard way. No I never let it down until everyone in the problem is dead, then I relax...god dammit I sound like Chris. Please don't let me become like him...he's old
**********
School was uneventful and boring so I was glad to be home. But that was short lived because when I walked through the door, I was dragged back out by Chris. I whined and protested as he forced me into his car.

"Baby I'm tired!!!" I whined and crossed my arms but that only made him laugh at me. He walked around the car and got in the drivers seat. I glared at him but he only smiled sweetly at me, even though the smile made my heart melt, I kept my glare up. He started the car and pulled out the driveway and started speeding down the road. I hated him so much right now. He knows I sleep Fridays away. And yet here I am going to lord knows what with him.

"So I was thinking" He started and I hummed in response to let him know I was listening. "I think we should push the wedding date up to 3 weeks from now" That caught me off guard and I looked at him in bewilderment.

"Why??" I asked. I was happy that he wanted to do it sooner but I was also kinda curious as to why.

"Well we have everything done and everything we need so why wait?? Let's get married soon baby." He smiled at me and I couldn't help but smile back at him. My heart was on passionate fire right now.

"Alright..let's get married in three weeks babe" I chuckled and leaned over, kissing his cheek softly. His answering smile was dazzling. So in now just 3 weeks, I would be married to the most amazing man ever. I would be Kade Cerulli.
******

Chris parked into the parking lot of a local national park called Hocking Hills. I have heard of it but never actually been here before. Chris says he likes to walk on the trail and through all the caves, just to clear his mind. Me being the lazy vampire I am, didn't like walking so much but Chris practically begged me and I decided to stop being a pain in his ass, just this once.

We got out the car and laced our fingers together as we walked towards the entrance that started the trail of Old Man's Cave. Not many people were here which was good, we could at lease get some privacy together.

For just a few minutes, we were silent and just enjoyed each others company. Occasionally Chris would kiss my hand and cause me to blush but the silence was comforting. I took the time to think about everything. Everything that is going on in my life. The past 9 months...have been absolutely incredible. I remember being just a kid, before I met Austin. My life was just terrible and I didn't think that I would be alive today. I honestly believed that I would have killed myself by now because of how much I hated myself and I hated my life. I didn't feel like I belonged here or that my life was worth living. Everyone around me made me feel like I was nothing. Lesser than a human being. And the countless nights I spent crying myself to sleep, just looking or begging for a reason to get back up and start another day. That nagging voice in the back up my head, telling me that no one cared and that I'll always be alone. How the hell did I ignore that voice??? I can never tell you because I myself do not have an answer. All I can do is let go of the past and keep living in the present and look forward to the future. That's all anyone can do, just keep on living each day until you feel like you can exhale.

I lifted Chris's hand to my lips and placed a soft kiss to it. He looked at me, a smile creeping on his face. I took the time to notice how the sun light illuminated his snow white skin, just how it captured the softness of it. And the way his smile shined brighter than the light itself. His brown eyes almost like a glossy liquid. It was like the sun was a spotlight, showing me that this gorgeous amazing man was mine. I look back on my younger self and I thank him for not giving up.

"I love you Chris" The words rolled off my tongue easily and ever so naturally. He took my other hand in his and pulled me against his chest, lacing our fingers and they fit so perfectly like they were made to be that way. I looked up into his eyes, a grin making it's way onto my face.

"I love you too Kade" He leaned down and our lips met with flying Sparks of love and passion. This kiss was different than the others....it felt like more. More of everything. Love passion, desire, sparks...just everything. I parted my lips just enough for him to slip his tongue pass. Our tongues wrapped around each other easily. I tightened my grip on his hands as he took my bottom lip between his,.sucking slightly before pulling away. We smiled at each other before breaking apart and walking forward on the trail that was briefly forgotten.

We walked the entire trail...well I walked half of it and got lazy so Chris carried me the rest of the way on his back. See how much he loves me??

"Can we eat?? I'm hungry" I whined as we got in his car. Chris shook his head with a smile as he started up the car.

"Yes yes my love we can eat when we get home" He promised me and I mentally screamed. Fucking finally.
********
When we got home, I went straight to the kitchen where Ghost and Ricky were making pizza. But I was more in the mood of a vampire diet. I grabbed a blood bag out of the freezer and waisted no time biting into it. My thirst began to cease as I emptied the bag and by the time I was finished, I was full. Tossing the bag into the trash bin, I wondered off to the living room where Angelo sat. He was staring blankly at the TV where Spongebob was playing. Why was he watching it? He hates Spongebob with a passion.

"Hey Ange" I called, trying to get his attention but he continued to stare at the TV, not blinking, not speaking, just staring. I sat next to him and put my hand on his shoulder, lightly shaking him. His head slowly turned and I noticed his pupils were slightly dilated and he had red bags under his eyes. He kinda scared me to be honest. He was just so...blank and emotionless.

"Are you okay?" My voice was quiet for some reason. He nodded slowly, almost robotic. I frowned a little. Why the fuck is he acting so weird???

"Maybe you should go lay down Ange. Okay?" I patted his shoulder and he nodded slowly again before standing up and walking towards the stairs without saying a word.

What the fuck is wrong with him?

I shook my head before deciding to go lay down myself. I was tired and wasn't in the mood for pizza. I got up and headed up the stairs but I paused at the top. Angelo was standing in the middle of the hallway, completely still and just stared down the hallway. What the hell is going on with him.

"Ange" I called before coming up behind him. He didn't move at all. I sighed before pushing him gently towards his room and opening the door. As if on cue, he walked over to his bed and laid down, without a word. I stared at him in total astonishment. What the fuck is going on with him??? He's acting like a damn zombie or something. I just shook my head and decided he needed a good nights rest. So I closed his door and walked down the hallway to Chris and I's room. I opened the door and walked in and kicked my shoes off before climbing into bed and flipping the TV on but closing my eyes.

****Alan POV****
I waited in Austin and I's bed for him to come but he didn't. I've been waiting for almost 20 minutes. With an irritated sigh, I got out of bed and stretched before walking out and down the hallway to the stairs.

"Austin!" I called but ultimately heard nothing. I rolled my eyes because he's starting to piss me off.

"Austin get up here!" Nothing. Now he's just being a dick. With an irritated grunt I walked down the stairs and into the kitchen. I didn't see him in there so I walked into the living room. He stood there, facing the TV that was,completely black..he was completely still. I waited a minute and he still hadn't moved.

"Aus baby what are you doing?" I asked, crossing my arms over my chest. He still hadn't moved an inch or said one word. Getting even more irritated with him, I walked over and stood in front of him. He was staring at the TV as if something was on it. I raised and eyebrow and touched his shoulder.

"Aus?" I said quietly. His head slowly lifted and his eyes met mine. They were slightly...black, hid pupils looked dilated and he had reddish bags under his eyes. But his face was as blank as the TV screen.

"Aus come to bed.." He nodded slowly but it was almost robotic. He is kinda scaring me to be honest. Without a word, I pulled him towards the stairs and up them. He still didn't say anything to me. I pulled him into our room and I crawled into bed. He got in after me and laid flat on his back, just staring at the ceiling. What the fuck is going on with him??
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's super short :) but enjoy