Status: In progress!

For Baltimore

Where Did The Party Go?

- Alex's P.O.V -

I was already tired with this school, I'd only gone to three of my classes and I was already hearing the most ridiculous things.

"Have you met the queen!?"

"Oh my god, I love the office!"

"Your accent is so cute!"

"Your accent must get you so many dates!"

"So you lived...near London, right?"

"Do you really drink a lot of tea?"

"Can you say something with an American accent?"
and so on...

Needless to say, it's been a long day.

My mum had told me to look for Jack before I took off this morning, but I wasn't sure how I'd manage to do that, considering I'd never even met the guy. I was due to yesterday, but I had managed to convince my mom that I was sick.

I looked over at my timetable to see what class I had next, Math, Room V103. Another shit class, huh?

After walking around for what seemed like ages, I'd finally found 'V' hall, it was quite far from all of the other halls for some reason. Maybe because it's Maths and everyone hates it, so they've decided to hide it?

I kept that thought in mind as I searched for my rightful classroom, '101...102...103!' I grinned in relief, the grin being washed away as soon as I stepped foot into the class. Everyone stopped bickering, and all eyes were on me. "Do you need something?" the teacher, I'm assuming, asked harshly.

I felt my cheeks warm up, "I'm uh, new..." I tried to keep my sentences as short as possible, that way no one could tell that I sound different.

"May I see your schedule?" She asked, her tone changing drastically. I handed her the folded up piece of paper, watching her eyes scan over it, "Well Alexander, would you like to introduce yourself to the classroom?" She gave me a warm smile.

I took in a deep breath, "I'm Alex Gaskarth." my voice came out so quietly I was sure no one would hear me, but I was wrong. A few giggles erupted from a few girls in the front- it didn't stop my face from turning even redder than before.

"Where are you from, Alex?" the teacher asked, offering an encouraging grin.

"I'm from Europe." I answered vaguely, deciding to skip the part where I tell them which part of Europe I'm from, they'd probably just assume it's London.

She nodded, noticing that I really wasn't in for introductions today, "Go ahead and take a seat by Zack," she gestured over towards the last available seat in the room.

I have a feeling I know why he's alone. This guy is massive, now fat, just really built. He looks like the kind of guy that would smash your face in if you don't give him your lunch money. I made my way over to him, slowly, pulling a chair out, then awkwardly plopping down onto it.

The guy, Zack, looked over at me with curious eyes, "Hey I'm Zack," he processed what he'd just said, "Uh, obviously." A chuckle escaped his lips.

"Hi." I replied shyly, unsure of how to go along with conversation. It was one of my most dreadful traits.

Zack tilted his head to the side, "You're not much of a talker, are ya?" he gave me a content look.

I shook my head timidly, "Not really."

He tsked, more then likely about to tell me something, when the teacher spoke over him, "Zachary Merrick, I'd appreciate it if you paid attention." she scolded him, going back to writing things on the board.

Zack rolled his eyes, but stayed quiet nonetheless.

-

- Jack's P.O.V -

"You can't fuck a cucumber, but a cucumber can fuck you, that's what I mean!" I shouted at Rian, flailing my arms around.

Rian laughed, "Chill out dude, I was just saying." he chuckled.

I rolled my eyes at him, "Whatever." I looked around the cafeteria room, when a very familiar figure caught my eyes, "Zacky boo!" I exclaimed, getting the exact reaction that I was hoping to get.

He looked behind himself in mock confusion, then he turned back to me and gestured as himself, I had to resist the urge to call him something. "What is up, comrades?" he asked, taking a seat in front of me.

Rian shrugged, "Jack and I just had a brief conversation about how you can't fuck a cucumber but a cucumber can fuck you." the words slid off of his tongue casually.

"You can totally fuck a cucumber!" Zack was quick to argue, "Just take a spoon and clear all of its contents," he added, sounding calmer this time around.

I felt my eye twitch, "That's disgusting." I mumbled, my face scrunching up.

"Says the guy that almost stuck his dick into a burrito," Rian murmurs from the other side of the table.

I notice Zack stifle a laugh. "Shut up, Rian. I do what I want..." I leaned back onto my seat.

We sit there in silence for a bit until Zack decides to speak up, "Have you met that new kid?" He directs his question to no one in general.

Rian and I exchange looks, "What new kid?" We ask at the same time.

"Brown hair, kinda skinny, oh! He's got a British accent!" he looked over at us expectantly.

The british accent gave it away for me, "Oh, my neighbor." I mumbled, remembering the kid. I'd never even seen him in person.

"Dude he's you neighbor?" He asked, giving me a look I couldn't make out.

I nodded, "Yeah, he moved into that Lisa chicks' old house." Cringing at the thought of the crazy teenager that lived next door- she was a nut job.

Rian seems to notice me drifting off, "Jacko!" He calls out, giving me a less than impressed face.

I glance over at him, raising both eyebrows, "What?" I asked, my voice coming out duller than I'd expected it to.

"Say hi!" He exclaimed, making a gesture to the person sitting next to him with his head.

I stared at all three of them with a dumbfounded look on my face, "When did he...what?" I'm pretty sure I looked just as confused as I usually do, but this was just, shocking. This kid just appeared out of nowhere!

"Whoa, you were way out of it, man." Zack shook his head, "This is Alex, Alex this is Jack." He introduce us.

The boy kept quiet, not bothering to even look up. "Hellooo," I spoke, catching his attention.

"Hey." He replied, making it obvious that that was the final thing he was going to say.
♠ ♠ ♠
Alright so first actual chapter!

Thoughts, opinions? Comments, subs, and recs are nice too!

Lol, love y'all!