Status: It's just a non-slash one shot.

Underground Rap Battles?

Underground Rap Battles?

Timmy, Alex, and Ryan were randomly driving around LA when they ended up in section that Timmy wasn’t so sure that they really should be in. The drug deals on the street corners slightly gave it away.

“Um guys, where are you actually driving?” Timmy asked. “Because there really isn’t a reason to be with all these warehouses. And I know we are not lost.”

Alex and Ryan didn’t even bother to look at him when started to slow down in front of one the nicer but still sketchy as hell. They sat in silence for a moment as Timmy uncomfortable waited for something.

“Timmy, you can get out now, just go around to the back door and say that you are here to be able to get an interview.” Alex said, finally looking at him. Timmy gave Alex a confused look.

“It’s gonna be fine, you will be fine.” Ryan said. Timmy got out of the car.

“Be back later byeeeeeeeeeeee.” Alex shouted as he peeled away from the curb, leaving Timmy standing there even more confused than ever. An interview, for what? Why does it have to be so secret?

Following what Alex said he walked around to the back of the warehouse. Spying a door that had two bulky and tattooed guys standing in front of it. Timmy walked up to them, trying not to show how nervous he was to be the situation.

“I am here for an interview.” Timmy managed to say after getting over the shock. One of the men nodded, opening the door.

“Take the first door on your right and go all the way to the top of the staircase. Following the hallway all the way to the left until you come to the double doors, knock and wait until you are told you can enter.” The man who opened the door said. Timmy walked through the doorway and followed the directions. The inside of the building looked just as bad as the outside, but at least seemed to be sturdy. Before he knew it, Timmy was at the end of the hall, facing the large steel double doors. He was trying hard to not have his nerves get the best of him, but it was getting to become difficult.

Timmy knocked, only to have the doors open on their own. He walked into the room. It was rather large but the walls seemed to close in on him with all the shadows that were leaning towards him in the corner. Another muscle bound guy shut the doors behind him. The only sources of light that were the lamp at sat on the desks in front of the room, along with the sunlight sweeping in from the cracks in the blinds. The two solid wood desks tipped slightly towards the window, giving it a V shape. The chairs were turned towards the window as well, high backed like something that you would find in a major CEO’s office. They only begin to turn around when Timmy gave a quick hello. He had no were to sit, meaning that he had to stand before the two people that were in the chairs.

“So motherfucker, think that you have the balls and the skills.” Came a voice, Timmy knew that he knew it from somewhere, but he couldn’t place it right away. The chair slowly turned and he was staring right into the eyes of Fronz, the lead singer of Attila. His grin almost wicked. As he pet something that looked like an over sized pink jelly bean.

“We are only looking for people who are the best of the best in the music scene. If your friend Alex and Bryan Stars didn’t speak so highly of you, you wouldn’t have gotten an invite.” The other chair moved around to show Ronnie of Falling In Reverse. His eyes locking to Timmy’s.

With the reveal of these two heavy hitters in the music scene was a shock and even more confusing than when Timmy was dropped off outside of the warehouse. Why would these two people be hanging out in this section of town, in this rundown warehouse, while doing some sort of mafia style sit down with people. Fronz had some sort of animal that looked like an oversized pink jelly bean. Maybe a cat? Over all, Timmy thought that it was pretty cliché. Both are considered assholes and have terrible reputations.

“I can honestly say that I have no idea what you guys are talking out, or why the two of you would be in here in the warehouse. Is it the fear factor that you are going for?” Timmy finally said. Fronz and Ronnie looked at each other and gave matching smirks.

“This happens to be our practice warehouse for a small side project that we have in mind. That’s why we are gathering up some unknown and under rated talent.” Ronnie answered. Still not being clear on what kind of practice that they were talking about. Timmy had only seen just a small part of the very large warehouse.

“You know, we already accepted Alex Gaskarth and Mike Fuentes.” Fronz added as an afterthought. Lifting up the creature in his hand. It turned out to be a hairless cat. “Carl, you wake up buddy.”

“Guys, Alex and Bryan have told me nothing. I don’t understand anything that is happening. Can someone please explain?” Timmy pleaded with Fronz and Ronnie.

“You mean you seriously don’t know?” Fronz looked up from Carl. Ronnie just arched his eye
brow.

“We are starting a series of underground rap battles in the way of a tournament almost. The reasons for the interviews so that we can find people that do already have some skills, and we only want people outside of the normal rap norms.” Ronnie looked at Timmy. “You poor soul must have been directed wrong.”

“I only did one rap in a song once! I would say that I didn’t have experience but I don’t think that I could hold my own in a battle.” Timmy squeaked. Ronnie and Fronz laughed.

“Let us tell you what, you can practice here and maybe we can see what you can do.” Ronnie stated. “Congrats and welcome to the club. I hope you don’t disappoint. Be here at 10 am sharp next Friday. We have some more interviews to do. Before we get underway.”

“See you soon Timmy, and don’t you dare not show up.” Fronz also answered.

The guard at the door put his hand on Timmy’s shoulder. Leading him out of the room as Fronz and Ronnie wrote his name on a paper on their desks. Smirking at each other again. Timmy was going to be an interesting addition to their team. And maybe he would be able to make it.

Timmy walked back out to the front of the building to see Alex and Ryan talking to Jacky and Chris or Falling In Reverse and Attila respectfully. Timmy just shook his head. Looking at his two friends.

“So how did it go?” Alex asked, a grin on his face. Jacky and Chris looked interested in what Timmy was going to say next as well. Both of them knowing that Fronz and Ronnie had some major ideas.

“Well after a very cliché mafia style interview that was cryptic as fuck until I told them that I had no idea what was going on, I was told that they are starting some sort of rap battle circuit. I have to be here again next Friday at 10 am sharp.” Timmy answered slightly annoyed. His friends are assholes. “You guys are fucking assholes.” Alex, Ryan, Jacky, and Chris all started laughing as Timmy just glared at them.
♠ ♠ ♠
Timmy, I am so sorry. But it was too funny to pass up. Please don't think any less of me.