Status: I'm trying, don't hate me

Let Me Be Free.

Really ***ing Happy

(6 months later)

To: Jack
Therapy ran late, can you pick up my hormone prescription from the clinic? xxxxx

From: Jack
Of course I can sweet heart. Miss you xxxx

To: Jack
Miss you too baby xxxx

It's been 6 months since Lexy told Jack her secret.
5 and a half of which, Lexy has been seeing a therapist, they started off with discussing the basics, and very quickly diagnosing Alex as transgender (Jack got incredibly angry about the fact that she had to get diagnosed, like it was some disease, 'It's not a disease Lex! It's who you are! Why does some so called professional need to diagnose you!').
Now Lexy is leaning how to train her voice to sound more feminine, and to make her body language and mannerisms more girly too.
For three months, shes been taking hormone regimen, she decided she wanted to do this as soon as she got her letter of approval from the therapist and get it over and done with.
She's slowly developing breasts and her curves have become very prominent. Jack loves it.
So far, Lexy has had 14 hours of electrolysis on her facial hair, which is now virtually gone. She needs 1 more hour to complete the process.

Lexy is happy. A bit sore and hormonal, but really fucking happy.
Jack is happy. Running low on money and in desperate need of a steady job, but really fucking happy.

He's spent over a thousand dollars on his girlfriend so far.
He doesn't regret it at all.
But they need money. He's used nearly all the money his parents saved for him to go to uni, but they were quite happy for him to use it. He never wanted to go to university anyway. They know about Lexy and were happy to support the couple.
They still haven't told the Gaskarth family.
They don't plan on it.
Once Lexy has finished therapy, her and Jack are moving. They want a fresh start, so they can be Jack and his girlfriend, Lexy.
Not Jack and his freak of a girlfriend that used to be a boy.
People started finding out in Baltimore.
Some didn't even question it, they were supportive.
Others were not.
But the couple weren't really bothered by it.
They are happy and in love and that's all that matters to them.
Really fucking happy.
-

'Hi baby.' Jack smiles when Lexy walks into the lounge,
'Hey Jacky, how are you?' She asks softly,
'Im good baby, you?' Jack replies, opening his arms for Lexy,
'I'm tired.' the elder mumbles, curling into Jack's side,
'Have a nap then babe.' Jack chuckles,
'But I'm also really horny.' Lexy whines,
'Damn hormones.' Jack mutters before kissing his girlfriends lips passionately,
'Can I suck you off? Then I'll nap?' Lexy asks innocently, causing Jack to laugh softly, but nod all the same.

-

Jack smiles as he looks down at his girlfriend who sleeping peacefully, her head on his bare thigh. Jack looks across Lexy's body and admires her curves. She's so, so beautiful. Jack thought Alex was beautiful, but Lexy is beyond words.
They're really fucking happy.
♠ ♠ ♠
so sorry for the wait omg