Shower

Shower

“Seriously man, thanks for letting me stay over.” Frank took off his muddy boots, leaving them on the door step to Gerard’s apartment, “I know it’s short notice, but I think if I stayed out there any longer I would've died.” He laughed along with Gerard and stepped into the messy yet modern apartment.

“It’s really no problem Frankie, honest,” Gerard smiled at Frank sweetly and indicated for Frank to come in, “Here, let me take you jacket. You should go and take a shower. Leave your clothes outside and I’ll put them in the dryer.” Gerard smiled again and Frank nodded his head, looking down and blushing slightly. Frank was never good with others showers, they all seemed so complexed and even the ones that weren’t managed to baffle Frank. Also with Gerard’s shower being so fancy - he had seen it before - he wasn't sure if he should just decline. but then again if he did he knew that Gee would insist until he finally broke and took a damn shower.

He started to walk towards the bathroom, pushing a strand of wet hair behind his ear. “I’m gonna start a pot of coffee, there should be some clean towels in the cupboard under the sink.” Frank turned to Gerard, smiling and nodding, “Thanks again, Gee.” Gerard just put his hand on the door frame leading into the kitchen, turning his head to the side like a lost puppy though a small smile adorned his face, “No problem Frankie.” And at that he disappeared, leaving Frank to shower.

Frank blushed a little again, opening the door to the bathroom, closing and locking it behind him. Unlike most of the rooms in Gerard’s apartment, the bathroom was quiet clean. Pristine white countertops, a large mirror placed above the rectangle sink, shower in one corner of the room, toilet in another and a large window textured so no one could look in clearly. It was dark outside, rain pelting down on the glass and an occasional roar of thunder followed closely by a flash of lightning. Frank shivered. Thunderstorms had never been his things.

Started to remove his clothes, Franks eyes grazed over the countertop, spotting two makeup bags and smiling slightly. He had been visiting his mother for dinner when the storm started. He’d decided that that was his cue to leave, hugging, kissing and promising to visit soon he left his mother with a tray of left over eggplant parmesan. Everything was going pleasant until a tree decide to fall over a couple cars in front of him. He stopped, but the car behind him didn’t, ending in the car crashing into him. The person apologised and he’d called a tow company. His car had been taken away to the car service he’s gone to ever since he got his first car. He’d checked his wallet finding not enough money for a taxi so he decided to just walk to the nearest main road. As tonight was his lucky night his phone ran out of battery so he just continued walking down streets until he found himself outside Gerard’s apartment. He explained his situation to Gee and that leads us to now.

Frank undressed and towels folded and sitting on the closed toilet seat he walked into the large shower. He closed the curtain for subconscious reasons. Turning to face the wall where the shower head hang he looked down at the controls. Just like he expected he was completely confused on how it worked. It honestly looked like something out of a sci-fi movie, unlike his simple ‘this handle is hot, this handle is cold’. He sighed and opened the shower curtain, unfolding one of the towels and wrapping it around his waist. He unlocked the door and walked out, going to find Gerard.

He walked into the kitchen finding no signs of life, the same thing with the living room. Decided he wouldn't be in the spare room and not wanting to go into Gee’s bedroom he walked down the hallway and knocked on Gerard’s study, no answer. He continued his venture and ended up at the last place Gerard would be. Knocking on the door Frank heard Gerard’s voice from inside his art room, “Frankie?”

Frank opened the door, looking sheepish. He looked down and blushed, not noticing the way Gerard’s eyes raked over his body. “I um. I don’t know how to work the shower. Can you um, show me?” Frank looked up and blushed a little more, feeling his cheeks and neck heat up. Gerard smiled and nodded, standing up from his drawing desk and leading Frank. They made their way down to the bathroom, Gerard stopping right outside the shower, leaning in and turning the shower on, “Turn this to make it hotter, and this to make it colder.” Gerard looked at Frank from over his shoulder, noticing the other looking anywhere but Gerard. Frank finally met his eyes as Gerard turned back around, facing him. Frank nodded and smiled, “Thanks Gee.” Gerard walked past him, “No problem.”

Before he walked out of the room Gerard’s eyes shamelessly looked Frank up and down, biting his lip and imagining the water dropping down Franks skin, making parts of his tattoos blurred. Frank noticed Gerard’s bedroom eyes and blushed further. Gerard could feel himself getting hard at the thought of a hot and wet Frank moaning out his name. Gerard and Franks eyes met and Gerard smirked, “Have fun.” And then he walked out of the room, closing the door gently. Frank let out a breath he didn't know he was hold and gripped his towel tightly before unwrapping it and letting it drop to the floor before stepping into the warm water. He adjusted it a little to make it hotter and relaxed as the water hit his back, running of the back of his head and down his neck. Before he could reach out to get some soap he felt a pair of arms wrap around his torso, hands resting just above his crotch.

He let out a shaky breath and felt Gerard’s warm breath hit behind his ear as he rest his chin on Franks shoulder. “Gerard…” Gerard smiled and held Frank close to him, Franks breath hitching as he felt Gerard’s boner resting against his ass. He sighed and pressed back onto Gerard, Frank starting to get a semi. “Frankie…” Gerard started to mouth behind Franks ear, gently pressing kisses again his neck. Frank relaxed in his arms. Gerard started to bite, nibbling a but before running his tongue over the soft flesh. Frank moaned and Gee smirked. Frank turned around wrapped his arms around Gerard's neck, resting his head on his shoulder. Gerard held tightly onto Frank, pressing their dicks together before smoothly moving his hip up. Frank gasped and moaned, the sound vibrating on Gee's neck making him giggle.

Frank looked up and blushed a little, his eyes glazed over. Gerard smiled before slowly leaning in, Frank following. They turned their heads and closed their eyes before their lips met in a soft kiss. They stayed like that before Frank started moving his lips, Gerard following in suit. Frank thread his his tattooed hands in Gerard's raven hair, leaning up to add more pressure to the kiss. Gerard moaned and let his hands roam down to Franks ass, squeezing them and pulling up while pushing his hips down, causing a little friction. Frank moaned and while his mouth was open Gerard slipped his tongue in Franks mouth, running it across his teeth before letting Frank suck on it. Gerard moaned and bucked his hips, making Frank whimper. Gerard bit Franks lower lip before sucking on it, letting his tongue fiddle with his lip ring before kissing him again. Frank started grinding against Gerard's leg, their tongues finding each others.

Gerard pushed Frank against the wall before rolling his hips down. Frank let out a small groan. "Ugh. Ge-Gee," Gerard started trailing kisses down Franks throat, sucking gently on his Adam's apple causing him to let out a broken whimper, "Let's take this somewhere else, eh?" Frank nodded, his head thrown back.

Gerard retreated back, turning the shower off before grabbing Franks hand and picking up the towels, handing one to Frank. They quickly dried off before Frank pushed Gerard against the sink, arms resting on Gee's shoulders, grinding his hips up and resting his head on Gerard's chest. Gerard let out a low moan, letting his head fall back as he gripped Franks hips, letting his nails dig into the soft flesh, making little red indents. "Mmmm, Frankie.." Frank gasped and his hips spazzed a little, "Mm fuck Gee."

Gerard gently pushed Frank away, grabbing his hand and leading him out of the bathroom and down the hall towards Gerard's bedroom. Gerard pushed Frank down onto the large bed before walking over to his nightstand, opening up the drawer and retrieving a condom and small bottle of lube. Frank crawled backwards up the bed until his head hit Gee's pillows. He pushed back against them as he finally touched his dick, gripping the base and moving his hand teasingly up and down his shaft before flicking his thumb over his slit, moaning loudly. Gerard smirked and crawled up the bed on all fours, Frank following his moves with half lidded eyes, a permanent blush still on his face. Gerard stopped when his face was right above Franks dick, gently moving Franks legs apart and moving down so he could mouth the inside of Franks thighs. Frank moaned and watched Gerard with lust filled eyes. Gerard looked up and ran his tongue along the underside of Franks balls. Franks hand stilled at the base of his dick and he let out a shaky gasp. Gerard stopped and smiled at Frank before running his tongue along the rest of Franks dick before kissing the head, already leaking precum. Gerard licked his lips and started mouthing at Franks hips, biting Franks swallow tattoo. Frank moaned from above him and Gerard just kissed his hip before sitting back so he was kneeling over Franks thighs.

He opened up the small bottle of lube, squirting some of the liquid onto his forefinger and middle finger, never breaking eye contact with Frank. Frank started to move his hand slowly while Gerard grabbed his dick with one hand and let lubbed up one travel further. Gerard's jaw fell slack, his eyebrows furrowing together and his mouth forming a perfect 'O' shape, a long drawn out moan passed his lips as he stuck his two fingers up his ass. Frank groaned as he watched Gerard slowly move his hand up and down his shaft, his far contorting with pleasure as he prepped himself. Gerard moaned and let go of his dick, closing his eyes he let out a shaky breath and leant over Frank, placing his hand next to Franks waist. He moved his arm up to under Franks arm as he leant on his upper arm, trying to go deeper into his ass, his face burrowing in Franks crotch, pubic hair scraping gently over his cheek. He nestled his face further and moaned. "Fuck Gee, you don't know how hot you look right now." Frank moan out, trying not to buck up as Gerard moved a third finger into his ass, spreading them out.

Gerard pulled his fingers out of his ass, gasped for air, his heart beating so loudly he could hear it in his ears. He composed himself as Frank let out a low moan and bucked his hips off the bed. Gerard grabbed the condom and swatted Franks hand away form his dick, opening and rolling the condom down. Gerard then proceeded to squirt some of the live onto Franks dick, giving it a few strokes before he leant down and kissed Frank softly. He sat back up and placed one hand beside Franks head and the other on Franks dick, lining himself up. He slowly lowered himself down, both Frank and hime letting out a hearty moan as Franks head enters Gerard. Gerard continues to sink down on Frank, stopping when he's all the way in. Gerard moves his other hand next to Franks head, Franks hands finding their way to Gerard's hips. Gerard rolls his hips towards Frank and they both moan. "Mmm Gee-Ahh!" Gerard starts moving up and down, rolling his hips. He lets his hands trail up to Franks shoulders, then continuing to beside Franks waist, Frank thrusting up while Gerard continues to move up and down, Franks hands helping.

Gerard leans back, placing his hands on Franks thighs, "Mmm Frankie- Oh! Ah, Ah!" Franks dick brush against Gerard's prostate. "Mmm, Gerard," Frank continues to thrust up when Gerard starts to slow down as Frank keeps in hitting his sweet spot. Frank moans and Gerard's head falls back, mouth hanging open and a loud moan ripping through his throat. "Ugh-Ah! Ah! I-I'm so close, Frankie," Frank moans and keeps thrusting up, pushing his head against the pillows, his jaw going slack as a familiar warm feeling in the pit of his stomach arouses, "Me-me too Gee, fuck!" Gerard lets out a high whimper, he stomach turning. "Frankie! Fuck!" Gerard moans loudly as he comes all over Franks stomach, Franks thrusting becoming erratic. The pressure from Gerard's orgasm pushes it over the edge for Frank and he comes moments later, moaning loudly, "Ahh! Gee!"

Gerard collapses on top of Frank, breathing heavy. He whimpers as he sits up, Franks dick pulling out of him. Frank grabs the condom, ties it and throws it at the bin in the corner if the room while Gerard lays down beside him. Frank turns and Gerard's there smiling at him. Frank smiles back and goes to snuggle up against Gerard. Gerard wraps his arms around Frank and places his lips against his forehead, moving them so they're under the covers. Frank moves his head up and kisses Gerard's lips gently. Gerard kisses back, "I'm kind of in love with you, Frankie." Frank smiles wides and kisses Gerard again, with a little more force, "I'm kind if in live with you too, Gee." Gerard smiles and rests his head on top of Franks, who sighs contently. They both soon fall asleep in the post orgasmic glow.

~the next morning~

That morning Frank woke up first, opening his eyes and finding a smiling, sleeping Gerard. He had giggled to himself on how cute Gee looked compared to how sexy he'd look the previous night. He sat up carefully and walked out of the room, not forgetting to shut the bedroom door gently. He walked down the hallway to the bathroom, entering and heading straight for the shower, as he was covered in dry and crusted cum. He immediately turned back around and walked back to the bedroom. He opened the door but didn't bother shutting it again. He headed straight for Gee, jumping on the bed and shaking Gerard awake, "Huh? Wha- Frankie?" Gerard looked at him confused, running the sleep in his eye. Frank just looked at him with a serious expression, "I still don't know how to work the shower."
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay that's it!
Let me know what you think c:
-M