Status: hope you like my first fanfic!

Pluck Feathers from My Wings.

He is stunning- wait him, too.

No. No. No. Shut the fuck up. I glare at my alarm as it continues to screan at me to get my ass up for school. I groan as I slam my fist down on top of the incredibly annoying device, sighing in relief as my ears are relived of the screeching that is an alarm clock. I sigh deciding that I should actually get up and get ready. With that thought I swing my lanky legs over the side of my bed and stand up shakily. Stumbling my way into the bathroom, I turn the shower on and strip off getting in, washing my short brown hair, still half asleep. I wash my body then get out wrapping a towel around my waist and head to the sink, brushing my teeth lazily before going back into my bedroom, dropping the towel and pulling boxers on. I make my way over to my closest and skim through what to wear. Hmmm...what will show of my tattoos... I decide on ripped black jeans and a slipknot tank, pairing them up with my old, beat up Black vans. I grab my backpack, phone and headphones before heading downstairs. I wave to my mom as I leave the house stuffing my earphones in my ears, I press play on 'Shout' by Disturbed before walking to school. On my way down the street, I saw a flash of orange out of the corner of my eye. Turning my gaze from the floor over to the side of the street my jaw nearly drops as I see the most gorgeous guy I've ever seen. He was shorter than me, but not that much, he looked really thin but you could see the muscles in his arms. His pale skin made his mop of perfectly styled orange hair. He was looking straight ahead but I could still clearly see his plump lips and stunning Greeny, brown eyes. He was dressed in Black skinny jeans with the knees ripped and a Disturbed tank top. His pale skin made the tattoos on his arm stand out beautifully. He was over all stunning. Mystery Ginger, yes that's what I'm calling him until I learn his name, he looked up catching my gaze, giving me a sly smitk before turning back to the pavement, walking slightly faster. Fuck. He is literally stunning.
I got to school with fifteen minutes to kill so I went and found my friends, Tino, Phil and Aaron, at their usual spot on the bleachers in the football feild.
"Fuuuck, am I high or is Austin actually on time today?" Tino smirked noticing me walk over towards them. I rolled my eyes and flipped him off, sitting next to them. Tino grinned and turned to Phil to carry on their conversation. I sighed quietly to myself. Even if these lot are my best friends, they don't include me in stuff a lot, unless it's a party then yeah.
I look across the feild, letting my eyes search around for something interesting and thats when I see him. Mystery Gimger, sitting across the other side of the feild. He was sitting there, writing something down in a notebook. I zoned out focusing on the red head until I was punched in the arm. Snapping out if it I turned to Tino who was looking at me weird.
"You okay? You zoned out and you're being quiet not like you at all." I just noded and got my phone out to check the time. Noticing we only had five minutes until the bell, I stood up and started heading towards my locker, giving a quick wave to the guys as I left. I kept my gaze on the floor as I walked to my locker to get my English books. I was halfway there before I bumped into someone causing us before to fall down. I stood up and held my hand out to the other person to help them up. When I looked at who it was, my jeart started beating faster. It was someone I had never seen before. He head Light Brown hair and beautiful blue eyes that you could get lost in. He, the same as Mystery Ginger was shorter than me but not by much. He was wearing blue jeans, black t-shirt and a light grey, nearly white, hoodie on. He had a innocence to him that I find intriguing. I pulled him up blushing slightly.
"Sorry about that I wasn't looking where I was going." The boy mumbled out quickly. I just shook my head.
"Dude it's fine. Really. " I gave him a soft smile, to show him that no harm is done. He smiled a little back and the sight of it just made my heart melt. He coughed quietly and looked up to me. He is the most cutest thing ever.
"Uhm, do you know where Mrs Baron, English room is?" Blue eyes asked. Okay, yes. I've given both of the cute guys nicknames. Sue me. I smiled and noded at the boy.
"Yep, I have her now. If you just wait for me to grab my books from my locker, I'll walk you there?"
Smiling, Blue Eyes nodded.
"Yes, please. That'd be great!" He beamed.
"Awesome, well I'll just go grab them." I jogged over to my locker putting the combination in, swinging the door open I grab my books needed for the next couple of periods and shut it, walking back over to blue eyes.
"Ready to go?" I asked just as the bell goes. Blue eyes nods, smiling gently.
"Yep!" He grinned and we started walking to Mrs Baron's English room.
"Soo what's your name?" I asked Blue Eyes who was still being called, well, Blue eyes. He stopped as we got outside the English room and turned to me, with his adorable smile of his.
"My name is Shay. Shay Bourget."
♠ ♠ ♠
So Shay has been introduced and Alan has sort of but it'll pick up in the next chapter. This is my first chaptered fic ever. So give me feedback please and point out things I could approve on!