Status: hope you like my first fanfic!

Pluck Feathers from My Wings.

What are you doing?

The last few weeks has been total bliss. I spent every day with Shay, during and after school. It'd be a total lie to say I didn't have a crush on him. He's cute, funny, intelligent, kind. Everything you could ever want in a guy really. He's just perfect. Only downside is that none of the guys like him at all and they've basically disowned me from their group and replaced me with the hot ginger guy, who's name I found out was, Alan. He fits in way better with the than I did. I sighed looking up at the ceiling, laying across Shay's bed. It must of caught his attention cause he leaned over me smiling a little.
"What's wrong, Aussie?" He practically whispered brushing hair from my face. I smiled a little back at him. That's what I like about Shay no matter the situation he would be smiling, trying to cheer someone up. "Aussie? Austin? Helloooo?" Shay smirked a little amused at my ability to zone out at every given second. I smiled at him before flattering it a bit.
"Just thinking, Shay. I'm fine, honestly."
"Liar." Shay simply stated. He can always tell when I'm lying and I hate it to be honest.
I sighed before closing my eyes. "Okay, I was thinking about how easily the guys replaced me. They're supposed to be my best friends but they don't even acknowledged my existence lately. And it... it hurts, Shay... it really hurts."
Shay frowned a little and layed next to me putting his head on my chest and his arm around my waist.
"Forget about them, Austin. They probably never mentioned me but we've all known each other for a while, including that, Alan." Shay spat out Alan's name like it was toxic. I wonder what that's about... from what I've seen, Alan is a genuine nice guy to everyone except teachers and people who piss him off. He's a relatively normal guy. Shay started tracing patterns on my stomach making me giggle a little. Shay sat up and looked at me smirking. "Is someone ticklish, Aust?" He grinned running his hands down my sides making me shiver and squeal.
"Shay, no. Don't even think about I-" I was cut off by Shay straddling me and tickling my sides makig scream and laugh like a maniac. Someone banged on Shay's wall, followed by a chorus of 'shut up' my multiple voices. It's his roommate whom I am yet to meet. Shay completely ignored them and continued to tickle me making me still scream out. Shays laughter was the only thing that could be heard over my high pitched squeals. Shay only stopped when his door was slammed open by a short guy with short purple hair and beautiful blue eyes similar to Shay's. He had a bit of stubble and was over all pretty attractive. He was wearing a black tshirt and floral print jeans, which is odd fir a guy but he pulled it off.
"Shay, for the love of Gee, shut u-" Floral cut himself off when he saw me and sent a worried glance to Shay. Shay just nodded smirking a little. Floral suddenly turned from worried to scared. "I-It's starting soon... fuck.. Michael!" Floral teared up a little before running to his room, shouting for whoever Michael was. I was confused to say the least.. I looked up at Shay with a questioning glance. "What does he mean?" I asked warily.
Shay just shook his head. "Me and Tyler, who you just met have a little bet going on and he's scared he's going to loose, so he always acts emotional and runs to his boyfriend to 'scare' me." Shay chuckled a little. "Kinda stupid if you ask me."
As he said that a tall guy with short brown hair appeared in the doorway. He, like Tyler, had stubble. He also had dark brown eyes which were like little vortexes sucking you into a different land. He was ever so slightly, maybe an inch shorter than me. He had biggish plugs and was wearing a black tshirt with a black and purple varsity jacket over it and black jeans. Instead of being threatening like Shay said he would be, he looked nervous. Why?
"Shay, we had a deal. No getting Tyler involved. This is between you, Alan and the other three." The guy I'm assuming Michael said and walked away. Wait, other three? Did he mean, Tino Phil and Aaron? Why are they being brought into this? Now I'm curious.
"What do my friends have to do with anything?" I asked barely above a whisper.
Shay looked down to me with a unreadable face which scared me considering he was always smiling, grinning or smirking.
"Nothing, don't worry about it, Austin." Shay stated before getting off me and heading to the door. I jumped up and grabbed his arm.
"No, I wanna know. Even if they don't care about me anymore. I still want to know what's going on."
Shay pulled his arm from my grip roughly and turned to face me. His usual bright eyes were a dark Blue.
" I. Said. Nothing. Now drop it and go home!" Shay shputed before turning around storming off. I was slightly shocked at his outburst. I know I'd only known Shay for a few weeks but he has never shouted. I guessed this was kinda serious so I decided to actually listen to him and put my shoes and jacket on before grabbing phone, shoving my ear phones in, turning on Slipknot and starting my treck back home.
I layed in bed that night only thinking about what the fuck is going on involving my friends.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know its skipping a little but it needs to be done to get to the main plot line. Hope you liked it. Rec, subscribe and comment yo. It means a lot c: