Status: hope you like my first fanfic!

Pluck Feathers from My Wings.

I am crazy.

As class went by, Shay still didn't turn up. But what I did notice was that his roommate Tyler and his boyfriend Michael was in this class. Huh, never noticed them before. As I carried on with my work I felt a stabbing pain go through my head making me grip my hair. What the hell?! Ow, fuck it hurts. I felt like crying to be totally honest. Suddenly a white flash happened and it was like a dream sort of. I was watching from a distance as a guy that sort of looked like me, except paler with longer hair walked down a street. It looked medieval, I don't know... but I saw as he turned into an ally way so I did what any one would do in a crazy dream and followed him. What I wasn't expecting to find was Alan in his arms looking up at him, pure love in his eyes. Oh wow, okay.. My look alike slowly leaned down to join their lips. Alan looked paniced and fearful before closing his eyes letting a tear fall and kissed him back. There was a bright flash and no more Austin look alike. All there was, was a pile of ash and a sobbing Alan kneeled next to it. Next thing, Shay is walking over to Alan, smirking.
"Alan, Alan, Alan. When are you going to realise that he'll never be yours? You can't even kiss him without him exploding on you. Face it, it'll never happen."
Alan glared up at Shay, tears streaming down his face. Alan shot up at lighting speed grabbing Shay by his throat pinning him to the wall.
"I will NEVER, let him go! I'm taking every chance I get to try and be with him. He'll never belong to you or your boss. Get that through your fucking head, Shayley. He's mine in this lifetime just like every lifetime to come. So back the fuck off." Alan shouted in Shay's face. Shay just laughed and pushed Alan off him.
"I bet Gee will like you talking like that- oh, wait.he kicked you from heaven cause of you loving the human. Didn't he?" Shay smirked.
"He wouldn't of known if it wasn't for you!" Alan screamed. Shay laughed yet again.
"Oh, Ashby. You're so sure you'll win him ober each time. But believe you me, I'll get him at some point. And no one will chabge that." Shay smirked before unleashing what could only be described as giant bat wings, with bits missing in the middle. "We'll see who wins in the end, Ashby. We'll see." With that Shay started to flap the wings and took off. Leaving Alan stood there fuming.
Am I crazy? Holy fuck I'm crazy. People don't just come up with stuff like that.
The pain appeared again in my head before a bright flash happened again and I could hear people calling my name.
"Austin, wake up. Aust! C'mon.." I heard... I don't know who say. I suddenly felt a stinging sensation on my cheek, making me open my eyes and look at the culprit. Oh, its Aaron. I sat up realising I wasayed down and rubbed my face groaning.
"What happened?" I whispered, my voice raspy and croaky.
"You passed out and no kne could get you to come around, not even me" I heard a voice from across the room, I looked up and looked to Shay. Remembering my..dream? Yeah dream. I began laughing, confusing everyone around me, which was Alan, Aaron, Phil, Tino, Tyler, Michael and of course, Shay.
"What's so funny..?" Tino asked slowly clearly confused.
"I had the weirdest dream ever, man!" I chuckled.
"What was it about?" Tyler asked. I calmed my laughing fit enough to tell them.
"Right, basically, there was a guy who looked like me but like really pale and longer hair. He met up woth gingey over there..: I stopped and pointed to Alan before carrying on. "..and basically they kissed and my look alike burst? I guess. Anyways he burst all was left was ash on the floor and Alan was crying then suddenly Shay comes from no where saying shit like 'he'll never be yours' Blah blah blah, something about some dude Gee and Alan getting kicked from heaven, Alan went ape shit, then Shay fucking sprouted bad ass batwings and flew off. Fuck man, who drugged me?!" I giggled finishing explaining. I looked around the room and everyone except for Shay, whom was smirking over at Alan, were shocked and tense. What?
Shay suddenly started laughing like a maniac making me uncomfortable..
"I told you, Ashby! I fucking told you!" Shay cackled. I'm slightly scared right now...
"Don't you dare fucking touch him!" Alan screames lunging for Shay. What the fuck is going on?! Before Alan even made contact with Shay, Phil and Tino grabbed him holding him back.
"What the fuck is going on?" I asked skepticaly. Shay looked over to me with a mad mans grin, his eyes literally glowing. The fuck..
"That wasn't a dream. That actually happened, Austin. That guy that burst was you." Tino whispered.
"Huh... okay then." I replied calmly making everyone look over to me.
"You're not freaked out..?" Tyler asked slowly. I stood up and shook my head.
"Nah, if anything this is cool. I'm having dreams within a dream. It's awesome." I grinned.
"Dream?- Austin! This Isn't a dream!" Shay shouted at me. I just shrugged. Since it clearly is a dream. People don't have fucking bat wings, man.
"We have to restart..." Alan said grimly. What does he mean restart?
"And wait another couple years? No offence the cycle is getting boring now." Shay fake yawned. I'm so confused...
"Alan, no!" Tino shouted desperately. "Not this time.. please.." he begged.
"Why not?" Alan questioned.
"Cause this time round he's my best friend... please.." Tino pleaded. Alan thought for a moment before sighing.
"Fine.." he hung his head. "I'm so stupid falling in love with a mortal.."
"Sorry to step in but I just thought of something... surely the rules say that if the mortals soul is attached to the angel or demon they don't ya know... go poof?" Michael said. Everyone stopped and mumbles a little.
"Hmm it's obviously not Alan, his soulsoul's attached to. Oh well, this will either restart or figure things out." Shay shrugged and walked over to me.
"Shay, what are you doing?" Alan paniced, rushing over to us but before he got here Shay had already grabbed my face and pressed his lips to mine. I felt a tingle run up my spine so I kissed back slowly. All I could hear was Alan scream.
"NO! NONONO! THIS ISNT HOW IT WORKS! NO!" Alan grabbed Shay and pulled him off. Shay smirked at Alan.
"I told you he wouldn't be long to you. Now we know why. He's mine."
♠ ♠ ♠
That happened yep