‹ Prequel: Bad Wine
Sequel: A Piece of Art
Status: Drabble | Finished | Complete

Her

Ally & Nora. 1/1

All I wanted was for Nora to be mine; make her feel like no one else had ever made her feel, and I finally had her. She was on my bed with her black underwear filled with white dots. Pearls; lots of them side by side, a necklace around her small neck.

She was here, finally admitting to herself that we were two girls in love, and that was the best birthday present for me. I climbed to the bed, pulling her closer to me by grabbing her necklace that fell in the valley between her breasts.

A touch of soft skin and our eyes met, begging for more. In the midst of our hot and quickening breathing, we drank the wine of our lust while taking our clothes off. The moment when my teeth met her warm skin and her long nails scratched my back was more breathtaking than I thought. Our bodies were coming together in more ways than one, leaving me in the passionate ecstasy of our love as the taste of her skin between my lips was like no other.

Nora was mine as our screams were leaving their holy temples to echo on like battle cries. She welcomed my weight as I collapsed on top of her, still hot and burning, still yearning for more.

Then I opened my eyes, slowly waking up from the illusion my mind had created. It was just a dream and I never received the gift I longed for.