Status: Complete

You're Cute, I Think I'll Keep You.

Three

A wild swarm of butterflies fluttered around inside Austin as he squinted through the eyehole of his front door. Alan was standing outside nervously fidgeting with the hem of his Metallica shirt. Austin smiled stupidly at the cute bundle of ginger hair before taking a deep breath and opening the door.
“Hi,” he said, then laughed as Alan gave him an uncertain half wave as a response. Unsure of what to do next the taller man stood tongue-tied for a moment at his doorway.
“Gosh, it wasn’t this awkward in the studio…” he blurted randomly as Alan shifted from foot to foot trying to figure out the least dramatic way of closing the distance between them.
“For sure… Hey maybe if you let me in and didn’t keep the entire area of Africa between us things would go a little more smoothly?” Alan suggested scrunching up his nose and shrugging.
Austin chuckled shyly as his face heated up.
“Sounds good?” he half asked, awkwardly trying to give Alan space to come in and bumping his hip while doing so.
“You’re the awkwardest goofball I’ve ever met!” Alan exclaimed and smoothly stepped in while reaching for Austin’s neck and turning the taller man around so that his back shut the door.
“Sorry ‘bout it,” Austin smiled, cocking his head cutely as he gently wrapped his long arms around Alan’s waist and walked them to the couch mid-kiss.
Austin easily supported Alan’s weight as the shorter boy lied down on the couch and pulled Austin along with him.
“Ow what the fuck?” Alan grumped and squirmed around searching for the cause of his discomfort. It turned out to be the three DVDs Austin had lied out for the ginger to pick and Alan smiled upon seeing ‘500 Days of Summer’.
“Cute. You remembered,” Alan said tugging at Austin’s collar for a kiss.
“I take it Wall-E and Star Wars get the shelf?” Austin asked grinning.
“No duh,” Alan laughed as Austin hoisted himself off to start the DVD.
“Popcorn?” the singer questioned as the Alan got comfortable in a fort of pillows.
“Yes yes yes, popcorn!” Alan confirmed childishly.
Austin laughed and ran to kitchen to quickly pop some corn. He watched the back of the ginger’s head as he poured coke for the two of them and emptied the popcorn into a bowl once it was done. Gathering the three glass containers, he clumsily carried them to Alan… miraculously managing to avoid spilling anything.
“Popcorn for the prince,” Austin stated, dramatically lowering his head and holding the bowl out after setting down the cokes.
“Your ginger princess,” Alan corrected accepting the bowl and propping it up on the couch’s arm.
“Hell yeah,” Austin laughed climbing on top of the guitarist and kissing him lightly.
“My ginger princess… All mine…” he murmured tugging at the other boy’s lower lip with his teeth.
“All yours. Now get off and let’s watch the movie.” Alan grinned, kissing the singer quickly before pushing him off.
Austin obliged and the boys watched the movie…though somewhat inattentively. Alan was sprawled across the entire couch while Austin sat decisively in the middle so that it wasn’t difficult to lean down and peck the other boy’s lips if he felt like it.
“Hey Alan?” Austin asked the second the movie had finished.
“Mm?”
“If we ever break up… please don’t marry someone else while I’m still in love with you.” Austin asked referring to the movie.
“Hang on hang on. We’re not dating yet. You haven’t asked.” Alan teased sitting up.
“Oh right… Asking…” Austin mumbled.
The lead singer jerkily got up quickly and ran outside.
“Wait there,” he yelled once through the door.
“Please…” he added, voice slightly muffled by the distance. Alan stayed seated but tried catching bemused glimpses of his crush through the window.
“What’re you doing?” Alan asked nearly annoyed at being left alone. Austin strode back in then, hands behind his back, and grinned like an idiot.
“Alan Ashby… Be my boyfriend?” Austin asked holding out a bunch of messily picked flowers from his garden.
“You’re such a fucking romantic,” Alan replied laughing, taking the flowers only to set them down on the table and pull Austin down on top of him.
“So… that’s um… yes? I hope… right? You’re… mine?” Austin asked in broken sentences between Alan’s kisses.
“Happily,” Alan responded and flipped them over so he had more control.
“Hey can you do the thing with your mouth… and my neck? You didn’t finish earlier.” Austin asked while Alan’s mouth explored his collarbones.
The ginger looked up wickedly and set to work… Alan played around with sucking and kissing for a bit until he came to the conclusion that his boyfriend was the loudest when he was doing something in between. And he liked Austin’s noises… so he kept that up.
“You’re killing me,” Austin moaned gazing lust struck at the redheaded boy.
“And you’re okay with it.” Alan stated delving back up onto Austin’s mouth.
“Of course I am. You’re Alan Ashby.” Austin laughed, hands a little too low on Alan’s waist to be chaste.
“I am,” the ginger replied simply before getting back to work.
“You’re freaking magic,” Austin replied cheesily and earned himself a chuckle.
“Gah no seriously Alan,” he continued as the shorter boy smiled onto his neck.
“Okay that’s enough…” he exclaimed and abruptly sat up to push Alan down instead.
“Hey…” his ginger boyfriend complained but Austin quickly shut him up with a kiss.
“I couldn’t let you do all the work,” Austin claimed and lifted the shorter boy’s shirt off swiftly.
“Mm no?” Alan teased, playing with the hem of Austin’s tee.
“Nope!” the taller boy replied and with that he was on Alan’s navel.
“Okay!” Alan half yelled taken by surprise at just how experienced Austin was.
“Back up here… to my face! I cannot deal with your mouth there right now.” The ginger gasped leading Austin back to his mouth. Austin smirked and gave him an innocent look.
“That’s not fair… You can’t be half naked and expect me not to touch you there…” the singer complained pecking at his boyfriend’s jawline gently.
“Hey now I wasn’t the one who decided to get half-naked,” Alan replied then let out an unexpected yawn suddenly realising he had only slept for 2 hours the previous night.
“True… Are you tired?” Austin asked moving Alan so that the boy could use Austin’s chest as a pillow.
“Maybe? You did make me get up at 4 in the morning to record…” Alan said blinking sleepily.
“And… I might’ve been up with Ashley till two before that…” he added.
“Don’t make me feel bad…” Austin whined.
“Not trying to,” Alan murmured.
“Yes you are… but its okay because you look like a freaking kitten next to me like that,” Austin said smiling fondly at the Alan’s droopy eyes.
“Meow,” Alan said then yawned again.
“Ugh it’s not fair. Why are you allowed to be that cute. It’s disgusting.” Austin smiled and lifted the sleepy ginger up in his arms.
“I am?” Alan flirted, managing to come off as a tease even in his sleepy state.
“Let’s get you off to bed,” Austin said chirpily.
“Your bed,” Alan stated.
“My bed,” the singer smiled.
Gently setting Alan down onto his bed, Austin hurriedly switched off the lights and drowned them both in pillows. He knew Alan to be a huge pillow whore after watching him demand more and more of them on tour.
“Pillows!” Alan giggled batting them away so he could breathe.
Austin smiled and cautiously moved a little closer. The action was well received from the shorter boy as Alan wrapped himself around Austin without a second thought.
“Night Alan,” Austin whispered happily placing his lips on the ginger’s forehead.
“Night,” Alan replied and his breathing slowed quickly, highlighting how comfortable he already was with Austin.
The taller man stayed awake for a little wondering at how fast things had developed between them but soon enough he felt tired too. So he fell asleep… next to Alan… and both boys were exactly where they wanted to be. Together.
♠ ♠ ♠
So this is it! It was meant to be a four parter but ending it here felt more right... I hope you guys enjoy and yes I know this is all disgustingly fluffy... What can I say? That's cashby :)