‹ Prequel: The Thrill Is Gone
Sequel: A Sense of Wonder

Volver a Tus Brazos

Volver a Tus Brazos
A Prince Harry Romance
Disclaimer: I do not own the British Royal Family. Nor do I own any corporation, enterprise, person (famous, royal, politician, or not) mentioned. This is simply a work of fiction. If you're from a tabloid (blog or paper), you do not have my consent to mention this story.
Banner © NauticalMile
Title Credit: Volver, Volver by Antonio Aguilar

“There’s no need to lie to me, Alistair. I know what’s in store for me. Or have you forgotten what you told me that night, when you stormed the bedroom to tell me off for having been a coward? Because I haven’t. Not a day goes by when I don’t think about it.” To steady his nerves, Harry lifted the champagne to his lips and took two large gulps. “You told me that if I let her go, I would spend the rest of my life being miserable, that I would find myself in a palace, dwelling on the past – and you were right. Fucking hell, were you right. I mean, it’s been nearly a year since the accident. Can you believe that? Nearly a year since she left and it still feels like bloody yesterday. Sometimes I wake up thinking I’ve fallen asleep in the waiting room. Do you remember how awful that was? That bloody chairs were fucking uncomfortable, but it was alright when we were there, I figured things would get better, but they didn’t. And I’m grown up enough to know they never will.”

Image
  1. All That's Left
    April 29, 2011
  2. An Endless Aching Need
    November 24, 2011
  3. Lover's Eyes
    November 26, 2011
  4. Just Another Girl
    November 26 – 28, 2011