Mystickal

Episode 2

Welcome back to my life (insert theme music), and enjoy the next episode.

September 10th, 2008

Teenagers. Who wants 'em?
All they do is eat, sleep, talk, and eat some more. Their lives are filled with tears, drama, and 'so-called pain'.
They know nothing of pain.
In a vain attempt to silence these walking, talking neandrethals, I stood up on top of my desk, and curved my hands around my mouth.
"People!" I screamed, causing the room to quiet drastically. "Thank you." I said, as I stepped off of the rickety chair, and placed myself on firm ground. "This is my classroom for the day, and you will do as I say." I ordered, staring into their eyes.
Oh, Freya, they're going to hate me.
I chuckled inwardly as I picked a few papers off my desk and then leaned against the whiteboard.
"Now, my name is Ms. Wroth, or you can call me Christian--but that depends on how much I like you, so don't try anything. Anyways, your normal french teacher, Ms.Par, is ill and in the hospital--I know, oh, my god, big whoop. Anyways, I'll probably be here for the rest of the week, so you'd better get used to my sarcasm and bitchiness--and yes I just swore." I said, pushing my hair behind my head as a few of the students cast confused, and dumbfounded looks to their friends.
"Moving on." I said, as I started writing on the board. "Une femme blanche, veut dire, 'A white woman', or technically 'A woman white'. I explained, writing sentences in my practiced cursive.
The kids quickly copied down the notes, and begun working on their homework.
"Uh, Ms. Wroth?" A soft voice said from behind me.
I turned to see a young girl with long blonde hair, looking up at me from behind her bangs. She was thin, and rather small, with bright blue eyes, and long cheekbones.
"What can I do for you?" I asked, putting my papers down on the desk.
"Um, I wanted to know if Ms. Par is going to be okay." She said, timidly. I sighed, leaning against my desk.
"I'm not really sure about that just yet...uh..."
"Felicity. Felicity Carlton."
"Felicity, i'm sorry. I'll get some information tonight, and let you know tomorrow. Okay?" She smiled at me, gratefully, and then sat back down in her desk.
"Chrys!" Came a voice from the doorway. Immediately I knew who it was.
"Logan, can't you function without me for a day?" I asked, turning to my co-worker. He smiled at me, motioning for me to come out of the classroom.
"Excuse me." I said to whoever was paying attention to me, before I slipped out the door. "What is it?" I asked, as he played with the bottom of his dress shirt.
"Uh, you've got a visitor." He said, his teeth pulling nervously at his bottom lip. I frowned. Logan usually never got nervous, or anxious about anything.
"Who is it, Dantes?" I asked, suddenly worried.
"It's...he says his name is Cade." My eyes narrowed at this.
So Caedon waits three-hundred years to pay me back?
Bastard.
"Where is he now?" I asked, closing my eyes gently.
"He's at your house...looking around." He explained.
"He's looking around?!" I asked, eyes narrowed.
"Uh, yeah. I don't know what he's looking for...but, I think you should go talk to him, because he's been looking through your stuff." He explained.
"I can't. I have to sub this class." I explained, gesturing back at the door.
"Well, that's great and all, but...he's sleeping in your bed." He said, wincing as I turned abruptly and charged into the room.
Nobody slept in my bed!
"Class, this is Mr. Dantes. He's going to be teaching the rest of the class. I'll probably see you tomorrow." I said, slipping out of the class. As long as the principal didn't see me, I'd be alright.
As I walked down the hallway, I distantly heard Logan addressing the class.
I was going to kill him.

"Alexander, get out of my bloody house!" I roared, throwing open the doors to the manor.
I heard chuckling beside me as he leaned against the wall to my left.
"Why such hostility, Christian?" He said, his voice flitting out in a purr.
"Because, you came unannounced, poked your ugly nose in my business, and slept in my bed!" I hissed, glaring at him.
"I don't have an ugly nose!" He said, sounding insulted. "And why does it matter if I slept in your bed?" He asked, grinning suddenly. "You let me before."
I rolled my eyes, walking into the kitchen.
"It's an invasion of privacy." I said, grabbing a steak out of the freezer. I put it in the microwave, after having taken off the wrapper, and put it on jet defrost for five minutes.
"Such hospitality for me?" He mocked, smiling.
I walked over and sat down at the table, sighing.
"Why are you here, Caedon?" I asked, putting my forehead in my hands. I could not deal with this.
"I owe you." He said, simply.
"And how do you plan on paying me back?" I asked, looking up at him, expectedly.
He shrugged, grabbing the steak out of the microwave as it beeped.
"I've been hearing from some of my 'horned' sources that you've been slowing down your game. Getting weary, Christian? I'd be willing to join your team again, and relive some good times." He said, smiling at me knowingly. I rolled my eyes, casting him a disgusted glance as he ripped into the steak with his teeth.
"Why? What's in it for you?" I asked, skeptically. He shrugged again, as he swallowed the meat.
"Another way to waste my life, and on the plus side, you're always around." He said, seductively.
"Oh, haha. Playing a joke on the poor helpless maid. That's real funny, Cade." I said, rolling my eyes.
"Don't worry, I won't try anything--unless you ask. And, i'm more here for the fun. It's always more enjoyable killing in groups, and my pack disowned me, seeing as I was sleeping with a Valkyrie." He explained, causing me to wince.
"That's as much your fault as it is mine." I defended.
"Yes, but it wasn't my idea." He argued.
"Fine, but you could have refused." I said.
"How could I have refused? You spent so much time getting ready!" I rolled my eyes.
"I spent like two minutes! You're the one who showered twice that day!"
"At least I didn't buy expensive lingerie!"
"Well, at least I brushed my teeth after eating raw meat!"
"You don't eat!"
"Well, I would have!"
"You're the one who just had to do it in the castle!"
"And you're the one who forgot to lock the door on us!"
"Well, maybe if you hadn't been making such loud noises, nobody would've come to check on us!"
"You were louder than me!"
"Oh, i remember this clearly, and I was definitely not louder than you!" He said.
"Well, maybe if you hadn't been banging the headboard so loud!"
"Well, maybe if you hadn't whined about wanting to be on the top!"
"Well, maybe if you weren't such a pussy, you could've forced me to be on the bottom."
By this time, we were very close, our angry voices in each others' faces.
"You tied my hands to the back of the bed! How was I supposed to force you?"
"I'm sure you could've easily broken free of those bonds."
"They were silver! I still have scars!"
"Well, maybe if you'd told me you were a werewolf before we'd had sex, I would've understood."
"Well, maybe if you paid more attention to my life, and me, you would've realized what I was."
"You are so not joining the team, buddy!" I hissed.
"I definitely am, and I don't care what you say!"
"No you're not! This is my team, and what I say---"
He charged, me, throwing me over his shoulder as if I were a rag doll and marched purposefully towards the basement.
"Caedon Alexander, if you don't put me down this instant I will rip your spine out!" I growled, tearing at his back.
Suddenly, I was thrown over his shoulder and I landed hard on the cold ground.
"Stay here. I'll let you out when you agree that it was your fault, and you let me on the team." He said, slamming the door behind me.
The Dungeon.
"Never, you bastard!" I screamed to the stone door.
He'll pay.
I'll rip his balls off and shove them so far down his throat he won't be able to sit for months.
I'll carve out his eyeballs and feed them to my cats.
I'll peel his skin until all he is is tendons and muscle.
I'll beat him until he begs me to stop.

No.

I'll seduce him, make him so hot, and then, i'll lock him in this dungeon, and chain his wrists up to the wall so that he can't help himself.

"Oh, Caedon..." I purred, smiling towards the door. "I'm sorry. Please forgive me! I won't do it again! You can join our team and it was all my fault!"

I heard chuckling from the door. I frowned.

"Nice try, sweetheart."
♠ ♠ ♠
That was fun, wasn't it?

Anyways, please, please, please, comment! Let me know if you like it! Thanks.

Shaye.