Status: Complete

Everything We Had

William's Past Pt. 1

Sisky and Mike actually did get an appointment, with the guy who was on Oprah. Mind you, they had to wait awhile. The conditions of the appointments were:

1 Only the shrink and the person being hypnotized where in the room
2 You had to let them record it
3 When other people watched/heard the recording you had to be out of the room
4 You have to be willing to 'dig deeper'

~~*~William P.O.V.~*~~

This guy looks PRETTY geeky. Look at him and his glasses, 'eh let me grab my clipboard'. Why did I even volunteer to do this? All I can do I sigh.

"Are you ready?"

"Ready when you are!" I happily replied, like this is going to work! He'll probably just let me take a nap or something.

"Now, just relax, "

Hard to do that with that type of voice, but I'm trying. Whatever, I mean it can't hurt anything.

"Ok, good, I'm going to count to three. On count three you'll tell me how you are feeling right at that moment."

I'll try to keep crazy, and creepy out.

"1- just let your feet float up then your hips, 2- now your arms are weightless too 3- the selflessness has risen all the way through your body. Now tell me how you feel?"

"Very, very relaxed.….."

Now I'm crazy, I'm sitting here, HERE but gone. I can talk but I can't move. Not to mention he could ask me anything and I can't lie. My head won't let me.

"Good, you tell me you have been having problems with Gracie. What is this about?" his tone was long and quiet.

"It started after I joined the army."

"William, you aren't in the army."

What WAS I saying?! I really was in the army, I was there in the lunch tent with my friends eating lunch. And there was a women walking in, a nurse.

"Yes I am, I'm in Poland, a little town outside the capital."

"Really? Who is with you?"

"My friends and a woman walking over to me."

There she was walking over. Beautiful, we started talking, no flirting. Something told me I liked, no loved this women.

"Do you know who the women is?" someone said over me.

"Gracie…" I said above a whisper.

"What William?" she looked at me.

"Your hair," I tucked a piece behind her ear, "I like it longer."

She blushed, "Thank you."

The voice over me returned, "Are you happy to be there, with her?"

"Very, she's what keeps me going in this hell whole those damn Nazis started!" I didn't seem to be telling the voice this-- I mean the shrink.

All of sudden I was at a party and I felt very nervous. It was the fourth of July.

"Gracie, I know this late….." Every time I tried asking her, the words never came out.

"Yes, Will?" She was smiling and looking me in the eyes.

"But can we go to this party together-as a couple?" I was trying not to blush.

"Love too Mr. Beckett." She took my arm and began walking.

All was going well, Gracie had to go powder her nose. I was at the punch bowl, several other women nurses around me, flirting. But I didn't really like them, I was looking for Gracie to get back. I found her staring at me with tears almost in her eyes. Then I was off to go get her, but she started running.

"Gracie!" I shouted trying to grab her shirt tail.

"What's going on now?" the shrink asked.

"I'm with other girls, but she doesn't know…." I was drifting in and out now, "Know I don't want anybody but her."

"Stop it! Don't touch me--I don't want your hugs!" she was pounding at my chest.

"Grace." I muttered.

"You like them more then me lately!"

"No, I only love you." Gracie stopped pounding had stopped and I was stroking her head.

"Will….William……Why is she crying?" a voice was floating over me again.

"She always thinks I'm going with other girls." I let out a sigh.

"You seem sad about this."

"Yes….." I lazily replied.

"When I tap your forehead, you'll have solved this, just let it go……" there was a bop on my head and I was at the hospital tent.

"Hello honey," I gave her a light kiss, "Are you almost done?" I rested my hand on her lower back.

"Will not here." Gracie gave me a seductive look, "Come on….."

She was pulling me to another tent, and my heart was pounding. It was the hospital supply tent, God now I was getting chills up my neck.

"What are you doing Gracie?" She was unbuttoning my cotton shirt.

Grace looked me in the eyes, "I love you." She breathed, and deeply kissed me.

I returned the kiss, and we were quickly smothered in each other's kisses. Gracie's knees gave out and we were on the floor, our bodies were blocked by some supply boxes. She kissed my collar bone then fully took off my shirt. I had finally gotten her uniform unbuttoned exposing her bra. We were moving along, my pants were off and Gracie's skirt was up. Ours hip were pressed against each other, I was pulling down her stockings now. Tougher then I'd thought it'd be. But that wasn't really stopping us, I kept kissing Gracie's neck, making her silently moan. Time for the kill, I pulled her undergarments down easily with one finger, I was about in……….
♠ ♠ ♠
so kewl I's gots 1 subsricber......could you message me? i'd luv ya forever!! lol

(COMMENTS & ARE SCHWEET TOO)