Status: Complete

Everything We Had

The. End.

Will had to stop out to his mother's before Gracie and him could leave for Sisky's house. It was a 'sweet sight' according to his mom. They couldn't figure out why. They were just glad to be able to look each other in the eyes now!

The visit didn't last long, they had to be at Sisky's house for dinner at 5:30 anyways; so Mike, Adam, Will and Gracie could talk about their story.

"Come in my wheat hoppers!" Sisky mocking his samurai phase, which is somehow different from a ninja phase.

"Hey guys!" Mike was taking chicken out of the oven.

"Money well wasted." Gracie pouted.

"What?!"
"It didn't work?!!" the two shouted over each other.

Will glanced at Grace, "Yeah, it just made me realize I can't stand her!"

"He's just such-a," she sobbed. "JERK!"

"What did you do?" Mike sternly asked.

"How could this happen!?" Sisky held his head in his hands.

"I-I-" William looked at his feet.

"Don't know how you fell for it!" Gracie laughed.

"HEY! Not nice!" Mike pointed with the oven mitt still on his hand.

"That was good," Sisky gave a fake suspicious look, "Real good."

"So when's food gonna be ready?" Will winked making everyone laugh.

Mike rolled his eyes, Sisky answered instead, "You really don't need to flirt with us to find out! Come on!"

Everyone gathered around the table and from there they told their stories of the day--well most of them. By the time they were done eating Gracie had at least a couple glasses of wine and Will had a few beers. Mike left seeing as how he was smart enough not to drink. Sisky thought it'd be best if they just stayed over, so he pulled out his o-so-uncomfortable pull out couch for them.

"William?" Gracie brushed out some wrinkles on the pillow.

"Yes," he answered to nothing.

"You aren't being stupid."

"Huh?-oh, yes I am!" Will lightly debated.

"No, I know you aren't doing it to hurt me." She laid down.

"But it ends up hurting you anyways." He sighed out.

"Come here," Gracie patted the bed, still laying on her back, "I need to explain this to you."

Will laid down next to Grace. He propped himself up, "Ok, tell me." He WAS curious.

"When you go away that's all I have for eleven months, are those memories. THOSE," she pointed a finger at his chest, "and when you come home and--and,"

"Act like an asshole."

"Well I wasn't going to say that. But that's what keeps me going while you're gone."

William chuckled and started stroking her cheek. It was the greatest feeling for both of them.

"You know, that shrink creped me out a little."

"He had this crazy child molester voice." Gracie laughed.

"Yeah, that or you know the guy on TV who paints picture?" Will got some hair out of his eyes.

Gracie rolled over to face him, "That guy!"

" 'Yes now, we are just going to paint on some trees like this,' " he started making air trees, " 'Very nice this one is, oohh boy we are running short on time here. We better do a few more strokes.' "

"He even cut us short on time too." She was getting tired now.

"Chhh- Really!" Will agreed.

There was a silence, not one that was overly lengthy though.

"I love you." William quietly said.

"Love you too." Gracie whispered back.

Another long silence followed. She felt Will staring at her and opened her eyes.

"What Will?" Gracie smiled.

William rested his hand on her cheek., "Marry me?" he slipped out.

"Please-please say again." She was just aw struck.

"I love you." William pulled her closer, "I want you to marry me."
♠ ♠ ♠
Dun-dun-DUUUNNN!

surprise you get to pick if she says yes or not! or tell me if you want a sequael (although idk what it'd be about!!!)

love you all who subscribed!! tears, sorry it is over soo soon!! I just can't stand having more then 5 files on my appleword!! (i'm a weird-o sometimes!!)