Status: Non-Active... Basically Discontinued...

Moonlit Torture

I Think We Should Run

Nick started to stare at her until Joe elbowed him, making him grunt. "Hi, I'm Nick." He rubbed his side a little.

"Oh and I'm Joe." Joeseemed to smile seemed straight at Arya, making her blush.

"And well, I'm Kevin." Alyssasmiled glowed, squealing inside.

"Who are you two lovely ladies?" Joe asked flirtatiously mostly to Arya, which made the girls giggle.

"Well I'm Alyssa and that's Arya." Alyssa motioned to herself then Arya. Kevin just stared, thinking about how beautiful he thought Alyssa was for a few minutes. Then he snapped out of it.

Joe scribbled something down on a piece of paper and handed it to Arya. "Call me sometime okay... " Joe said. Arya shyly took the paper and nodded.

Lilli looked towards Nick. "I love you're music!" she said trying to start a conversation the entire group would be interested in.

"We do, too." Arya said looking to Alyssa.

Alyssa began to nod quickly with a smile, "The way you guys seem to have so much fun singing, plus your music is amazingly deep." All three of the girls nodded as the guys laughed.

"We love what we do." Kevin said with a nod.

"And it's fun to write songs." Nick continued.

Then Joe spoke up. "I like the concerts, there's a lot of energy."

"Oh we know you do Joe..." Nick laughed as Joe folded his arms in aangry childish way.

"Aw, brotherly love." The girls said together before looking to each other and laughing like it was a normal thing.

Nick, Joe, and Kevin laughed along with them. "Are you all sisters?" Nick asked with a curious look on his face.

"Oh, no. Well in our world we are but not really." Lilli said smiling. Lilli pulled her mini-dress down a little not wanting it to look to short. Alyssa and Arya nodded as if telling her she did the right thing. Kevin looked over to Alyssa.

"You wanna hang out later?" He asked smiling softly.

Alyssa looked to the girls, her eyes wide then looked to Kevin. "Would I ever! I mean... um, yeah sure." She mentally hit herself by sounding so eager. Arya and Lilli laughed as Alyssa's cheeks flushed a pink color.

"Obvious, much?" Lilli whispered to her, earning her a playful glare. Lilli, Alyssa, and Arya all looked to the guys, seeing them holding in laughs.

"Good.. Sounds great." Kevin said, chuckling to himself. Alyssa went through her purse and pulled out a pen and paper, writing down her cell number and gave it to him with a shy smile. Kevin slid the paper into his pocket.

Joe looked over to Arya. "So do you guys live around here?" Joe asked.

"Well actually we're all neighbors. We live a few blocks away." Arya said smiling.

"What neighborhood? Just wondering." Joe asked. Arya explained to him which neighborhood they lived in.

"That's kinda funny..." Nick said.

"Why?" Lilli asked.

"We live in the same neighborhood." Nick said looking confused.

"Then I wonder why we've never seen each other before?" Lilli asked sharing the confused look.

"I dunno." Arya said.

They all shrugged. Screams echoed through the mall and they all turned to see a mob of girls coming at them. They stood there frozen as terrified expression came to the girls faces. Their minds weren't exactly understanding what was going on.

"What do we do?!" Lilli asked starting to freak out.

"Well we have two options. We can sit here and be trampled or we can run. Whatever you ladies prefer to do." Joe said sarcastically.

"I think we should run." Arya said as she jokingly started running in the opposite direction of the screaming girls. The other five followed. They got to Alyssa's car and all crammed in.

"Wait. Why are you guys coming with us? Not that I care. Just, kinda, wondering." Alyssa asked as she started her car.

"Well I don't know about my brothers but I'm trying to hide from the screaming girls we just ran away from." Joe said jokingly. They all laughed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Alyssa: WHEW! Well, there will be another part coming out EXTREMELY soon after this! Ha ha! I have to fix it all up and put it up to Mibba's standards. LOL jk, but I am fixing them up. Lilli and I both thank you SO much for being an amazing audience after only 1 part.

We love you guys!!!! <3333