Status: Non-Active... Basically Discontinued...

Moonlit Torture

Welcome To Casa De Roberts O Marshall

"Reasonable enough. Now drive, Lyssa, DRIVE!" Lilli said as Alyssa started driving toward her house.

"So should we drop you guys off at your house or do you still wanna hang out?" Arya askedhoping praying they would say they wanted to hang out.

"I wanna hang out but it's up to my brothers." Kevin said looking over to Alyssa.

Alyssa ran her hand back through her hair before glancing back at them then to the road. Joe shrugged while Nick nodded, "Sounds like fun." They said.

"Cool," Lilli replied, "Hey driver, we're going' to your house right?"

Alyssa laughed, "Don't make me turn this car around Missy, I have a name!" She stuck her tongue out so they could see it through the rear view mirror. Each of their laughs seemed to merge together.

"Yes ma'am." Lilli saluted her.

"Goodness, you make me feel old. But yes, we are technically going to my house. But you guys only live next door to me, so really it could be any of our houses." Lilli and Arya
shrugged as Kevin, Nick, and Joe sat there laughing.

Not even 5 minutes later Alyssa pulled into the driveway of a medium sized house, turning off the car before unbuckling and got out along with the girls. Nick, Joe, and Kevin also got out, staring at the house.

"Welcome to casa de Roberts o Marshall." Alyssa acted as Vanna White motioning to the house.

"We have been Friends for I don't know how long and I have heard you say that so many times I thought I would get used to it but I never did." Lilli said.

"I don't how long we've been friends for either but I know it's been a long time and out of all that time I think that is the most retarded thing you have ever said." Alyssa laughed as she heard Arya say that. They joined in. The laughter blended together naturally, like it had
been that way for years.

Lilli pulled her mini-dress again feeling like it was getting too short. Alyssa led them all inside. Arya and Alyssa seemed to notice the way she kept pulling her dress down, nodding to each other. Alyssa leaned over to whisper in Lilli's ear, "Run up to my room and change into something of mine that would fit.. You seem uncomfortable." The guys looked over, wondering what they were whispering about.

Lilli ran up to Alyssa's room and picked out a really cute tank top and a pair of jeans that fit perfectly. She walked back downstairs and found the rest of them in the living room.

"Thank you so much." Lilli whispered to Alyssa as she sat down next to her and Arya. "So what are we talking about?" Lilli asked.

"Nothing much, really.." Arya replied.

"Well then, how about those cats from Venus, huh." Lilli said trying to spark interest.

"Lilli, that has to be the most retarded thing you have ever said." Arya pointed out.

"Okay fine! How about PURPLE BLOODED UNICORNS FROM AUSTRALIA?!" Lilli yelled dramatically. They all laughed at her.

Arya smiled. "Correction that is the most retarded thing you have ever said. Actually everything you say is retarded so never mind." Arya said jokingly.

"Idea! Let's play Truth or Dare." Lilli blurted out.
♠ ♠ ♠
Alyssa: Goodness! I hope you guys like this part! The things Alyssa says in the story is so like me xD

Hope you liked it. Feedback, please?