Status: Non-Active... Basically Discontinued...

Moonlit Torture

You Little Twerp

Arya and Alyssa looked at each other and then the guys, laughing some at
the looks on their faces. "Sounds fun!" Arya said.

"Yeah, gives us something to do...that is, if you guys are into it?" Alyssa added. They
seemed to be in a daze, all three of them.

"Hello?" Lilli waved her hand in front of Nick's face.

Alyssa gave a small whistle, looking at Kevin intently, "Earth to space cadets, do you read?" Arya snapped in Joe's face. They all jumped, making the girls laugh before the girls shook their heads together.

"How does truth or dare sound?" Alyssa asked. The boys looked to each other not wanting to seem eager.

"Sure!" They said in unison. The girls laughed before Arya got a grin on her face.

Lilli got a worried look on her face. "What did I just get myself into?" She asked putting her face in her hands.

"Oh, you have no idea." Arya said with a serious look face. Everyone laughed except Lilli.

"You're going to torture me aren't you?" Lilli asked.

"Only a little." Arya said with an evil smile.

"It's official! I'm dead meat." Lilli said fake crying. "I'll miss you all. Well, not Arya."

"Hey!" Arya said angrily. Everyone laughed.

"I think Kevin should go first." Arya said after the laughter died down.

"Me too. Truth or dare, Kevin?" Lilli asked.

Kevin paused to think. "Dare." he said after a while.

"I dare you to kiss Alyssa." Lilli said with a sly smile.

Alyssa looked over to Lilli and mouthed, "Like I'm not nervous enough." She looked back to Kevin with a smile. Alyssa could feel her heart beating faster and knew that Arya and Lilli had the same grins on their faces as they sat back.

Kevin nodded to the dare, looking to Alyssa and leaned forward. She swallowed and leaned forward herself. The two were just centimeters apart before an annoying little voice seemed to pour into the room, "Eww! Lyssa!" She groaned and quickly pulled back, giving Kevin an apologetic look.

"Jacob Alan...." She growled under her breath, "What do you want now?" Alyssa asked, glaring daggers at him.

They all could see a big grin creep onto his face and he spoke again, "Lyssa loves Kevin!"

Alyssa growled and jumped up when he ran out of the room and through the hall, "You little twerp!" She yelled and everyone laughed. "I'm gonna get you!" They could hear her voice yelling along with a scream only making them laugh harder.

Arya and Lilli jumped up and blocked off the stairway so Jacob couldn't go upstairs. Alyssa ran up behind him and snatched him up. "Go to your room and play. And stop spying on us." Alyssa said in a stern but not mean tone. He ran up to his room like she told him to. The three girls walked back into the room.

Nick, Kevin, and Joe had almost died of laughter. "Hey how old is your little brother?" Kevin asked as the three girls sat down. "He's Frankie's age." Alyssa said.

"I have little sisters." Lilli said only somewhat off topic this time. "They're twins. Well two sets of twins. Courtney and Erin are four years younger than me. Then Hunter and Hannah are six years younger than me. Yes Hunter is a girl." Lilli said smiling. She continued babbling on about her sisters for a few more minutes.

"OKAY! We've heard enough about your sisters." Arya said.

"Fineeee." Lilli said. A few chuckles escaped the boys as all six of them bonded like long-lost friends.
♠ ♠ ♠
Alyssa: Sorry about the wait everyone! I've been really busy. I'm in Texas now, so you all get a special Made-In-Texas Edition!!!! LOL. I thought I made you all wait for this long enough. I'm sorry again.... I hope you all like it too. Actually, both Lilli and I hope you like this.

Enjoy! Oh, Feedback and Comments appreciated!!!!!<333