Status: I don't see John ever liking Fiona Apple like that lol I apologize for this pairing, I just have been thinking about Fiona Apple lately? IDK.

Notice My Love for You

My Heart

John sat in the hotel room feeling a little depressed. He was sharing the room with Ginger who was in the shower currently. He wanted nothing but Ginger's affection.

John thought about his attempts at confessing and everytime they talk about relationships and dating Ginger always makes him feel jealous by bragging about some big breasted bimbo porn star look a like.

Ginger had a stash of porn that he'd gawk at and it bothered John so much.

Ginger seemed as straight as they come. He only spoke about women which made John talk about women aswell to seem just as straight.

Ginger never seemed homophobic at all but he did avoid getting too close to John.

One time John had left out of the washroom and felt Ginger watching him as he dried himself off.

John had looked over at him and asked why Ginger kept staring. Ginger only denied it a thousand times and told him to put his fucking towel back on.

John was honestly losing his patience. Why'd he always have to fall for straight guys.

John sighs and lays on the bed looking up at the ceiling.

"In a cheery mood today huh?" Ginger said coming out of the bathroom in pajama pants and shirtless, smelling like cologne. John tried his best not to smile. It was so attractive.

Ginger quirked an invisible brow,"You okay?"

"Yeah bro." John says with a shrug.

Ginger didn't look convinced.

John sighed and said,"Just ready to date. I don't know any single chicks."

"Awwwwww wittle Johnny ish wonwey." Ginger mocked smiling jokingly.

John laughs,"Chill out....."

Ginger sat on John's bed ,"Seriously, are you tired of the groupies?"

John sighes,"Never to much cared for the bitches to begin with. I want a lady. Not some chick that doesn't even care about me." John looked down at his covers avoiding Ginger's stare. "Why are you staring at me!?"

Ginger shrugs and mumbled, "Just hits close to home..."

"What do you mean?" John asks.

"Nothin' gonna order some take out. You want some?" Ginger flops down on his own bed.

"Yes get me that chicken rice stuff." John says not being able to remember the name,"Oh and get a roadie to get me some ice cream. I want vanilla bean gelato. The big kind."

Ginger tutted at him shaking his head,"Ah-ah-aaah...you're not some love sick chick! Get the small one. The more sugar and crap you eat the worse you'll feel."

"Suck my ass grandma dearest." John grunts.

"Marilyn is ruining you!!!!!!" Ginger exclaims falling back dramatically.

John only shook his head. Ginger calls for the food and they watch tv silently.

After the finished eating John curled up and tried to go to sleep but he felt so cold on the inside and he knew it wasn't the ice cream. Something had to change. Ginger whispered, "You up John?"

"Yeah." John whispered back.

"Um well I'm kinda gonna jerk off so I'm just telling you beforehand so yeah...awkwardness...."

John laughed and shook his head,"Ohhhh kay... I'm just going to listen to my music and tell me when you're done..." he puts on his head phones and turns the other way feeling oddly aroused but still very awkward.

This was frustrating as hell.
♠ ♠ ♠
I think dis one's cute