Status: I don't see John ever liking Fiona Apple like that lol I apologize for this pairing, I just have been thinking about Fiona Apple lately? IDK.

Notice My Love for You

New Beginnings

John sat bored to death at the after party. Everyone else was drinking and falling over themselves but he just wasn't feeling that. I made him roll his eyes every three seconds.

He kept getting hit on by skanks he had no interest in which annoyed him more than anything.

He didn't even look when he felt someone sit next to him.

"Um hello." A soft voice says gently. John looks up and smiles,"Hello."

The woman sitting next to him was beautiful she looked very sweet and she was drunk which made John smile wider. It was refreshing to meet another sober person at these parties.

She says,"Why do you look so sad and distant?"

John looks confused and says,"I do!?"

The woman giggled at the way John looked at her,"Yes you do. You just seemed so gloomy over here so I decided to try to cheer you up."

"I'm fine." John says shrugging.

"Are you sure?" She says tilting her head cutely. John has to stop himself from smiling. "I'm sure."

The woman then says,"Okay then...um I'm Fiona Apple. I don't know if you listen to my music."

"Oh! Yeah I have! Sorry I didn't recognize you. I don't listen to you very often."

Fiona nods smiling,"I know you're John. Marilyn was over there screaming about you killing the vibe."

John laughs,"That's Marilyn for you." John sneers.

Fiona says,"Do you want to go to a quiet place to talk?"

John blinks nervously "Yeah sure."

The two of them went to John and Ginger's room to talk. Ginger was no where to be found do they had the room all to themselves.

They spent that night talking about everything and anything under the sun. John was so happy with Fiona's company he didn't realise that they had curled up and fallen asleep.