Sequel: Collide

Her Monologue

F O U R.

“Crow eaters?” I questioned looking at him as I set the bag down on the bed looking around the nice room I didn’t expect it to be this nice for a clubhouse I looked at him blinking. “Oh these women belong to the club, they’re like whores they fuck the club, cook for the club, clean, keep us company, and some ride on the back of our bikes sometimes.” He said to me I blinked a little slower and nodded my head, “So basically hookers but full time jobs.” I said softly and rolled my eyes. “Figures, bikers and hookers go hand in hand don’t they?” I saw his frown and cleared my throat. “I’m sorry, I’ve just never been one for the outlaw lifestyle.” I said softly and looked into his blue eyes with my Hazel eyes. “I’m sorry I’m being rude aren’t I?” I asked sighing quietly; He shook his head looking at me, “Nope not rude, defensive like you’ve got something you’re running or hiding from. So you’re attacking people who are trying to help you, you really should get your priorities straight.” He said to me I blinked and looked at him a little shocked when he walked out I sat on the bed and pulled the picture of Mia and I out.

Was he right about me?

I pulled my phone from my pocket closing the door to the bedroom I called Mia and sighed quietly, “Well I didn’t make it far before my car shit out on me.” I said into the phone and laid back on the bed, “Where are you?” Mia asked into the phone sounding a little worried. I laughed softly and tried to remember what the town's name was, “Charming.” I said softly I heard a horror filled gasp from the other end of the line, “What? Mia?” I asked sitting straight up, “Get out of there charming is a dangerous place! Bikers run that town dangerous bikers!” she was now practically screaming into her phone I pulled the phone away from my ears and muttered softly, “What if I told you I was in the bikers clubhouse?” I heard her loud shriek of horror come from the other end of the line, “JESSE! This isn’t fucking funny you’re not like them you’ll never last and you’ll be killed I know because you’re so fucking stubborn and talk back to authority figures!” I bit my lip and shrugged my shoulders holding the phone between my cheek and shoulder, “I guess I’ll just have to take my chances here Mia.” I Said softly and looked around the room.

You could really tell this was a bikers room it was decorated like a biker heaven, an American flag hung above the bed, a night lamp that looked like the barrel of a gun was on the night stand along with an astray made of clay that was in the shape of the clubs mascot a grim reaper. “Don’t worry about me okay? I’ll call you tomorrow I’m going to take a nap then venture out into town to get something to eat so I don’t die from hunger.” I said into the phone only getting back a frustrated groan, “bye Mia I love you.” I hung up and sighed putting my phone in my pocket again.

I made myself look decent as I walked out and looked around the clubhouse full of people, I could tell just by looking at these people I was nothing like them. I sat down in the corner by myself observing what I did best actually. “Who are you?” I heard a female voice to my left, I looked over and saw a blonde walk over to me. “Nobody important.” I said softly not really feeling like giving out my personal information to some blonde hooker in a biker club. “Are you a new crow eater? Stay away from happy he’s mine.” Of course one of them would be called Happy. Do any of these men have normal human names? “I’m not a crow eater, I’m a traveler stuck here with a piece of crap car and no place to stay but here with people I do not know.” I said not realizing how snappy it sounded; I sighed out and looked at my phone screen before I walked out the door of the clubhouse finding that blonde fellow.

“Can you point me in the direction of something to eat in this town?” I asked looking at him as he sipped a beer leaning on a picnic table sitting just outside the door; he looked up at me and blinked then grinned, “Want to take a ride? I’m sure we can get you something to eat darling.” He said; As much as it discomforted me to think of being so exposed on a motorcycle with a man I didn’t know all that well. “Sure, as long as there’s no law breaking.” I said and followed him to his bike watching him swing his leg over the seat and sit down I copied his motions and sat behind him. “Where’s the seat belt?” I asked muttering under my breath; he laughed out loudly. “Give me your arms.” He said softly I followed his instructions and felt him take my arms and wrap them around his waist. “Hang on.” He said as he started the bike; I bit my lip and held onto his waist tightly as he pulled out of the parking lot I bit my lip I already did not enjoy this one little bit.
I sat across from Jax at a local diner I looked at the menu but I could feel his eyes on me I looked at him raising a brow, “Do I have something on my face or are you just being creepy and staring at me for no reason?” I asked and saw him look at his menu, “You’re really crabby aren’t you?” He asked I sighed out and looked at him. “I’m sorry I’m being rude I’m just tired and upset, I’m way to close to home and Stockton.” I said softly and shrugged. “Where’s home and what’s in Stockton?” He asked as he sipped his cola. “Milford is home which I will never go back too and my mother is in Stockton.” I said softly looking up at the waitress as she got to the table I ordered a plain cheeseburger with nothing but the cheese.

“What’s so wrong with your mom being in Stockton?” He asked; I looked at him as the waitress took the menus and walked off, “She’s in prison.” I said looking at him seeing his expression change in almost .01 seconds flat. “Oh, shit I’m sorry.” He said softly; I held my hand up to stop him from apologizing, “Trust me, there’s no need for you to be sorry she belongs there.” I looked at him and rubbed my neck, “You know so much about me now what about you, Jax?” I asked looking at him. “Me? What do you want to know about me?” He asked; I shrugged. “Anything you’d like to share with little ole’ me.” I said looking at him. “Okay, uhm… My real name is Jackson but don’t you dare call me that, my dad was killed in a car accident, my brother died when I was little, my mom is Gemma, and I’m president of the MC…” He said like it was an everyday question he got asked. “Well, I sure know more about you now don’t I?” I looked up when our food was brought out I thanked the waitress then looked at Jax’s smile. Wait, was this a date?
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for the comments;

Jackson Teller;
and
cciara19

Comments are wanted/welcomed. I hope you enjoy this chapter.