Status: In progress

I Need Your Love

Love is the only reality and it is not a mere sentiment. It is the ultimate truth that lies at the h

-Carolina:
Waking up next to Leo and Thiago was something I definitely could get used to. They were both fast asleep when I woke up, Thiago had somehow rolled over so he was now partly laying on my chest and Leo had also inched closer. So now I couldn't move, unless I wanted to wake both of them. I took a quick look at the clock on the wall and saw that it was around 10. I decided to lay there until one of them woke up, I didn't have the heart to wake them up. I ended up just laying there, staring at the ceiling for an hour until Leo stirred and stretched before opening his eyes. I smiled at him and he just looked at me.

"How long have you been up nena?" he asked, moving closer to me and Thiago.

"Only for about an hour or so, I didn't want to wake you up." I said and he smiled.

"I have no idea how he rolled over to you." he said whilst gently getting Thiago off me and I just giggled slightly.

"Children often seek skin contact, especially when you put them in the same bed as yourself." I said and Leo nodded. We both got out of bed, making sure not to wake Thiago up. Poor guy had a long night and he deserved his sleep. I moved in and gently kissed his cheek, before joining Leo and heading out of the bedroom.

"You're amazing and I can't thank you enough for last night." Leo said, wrapping his arms around me when I got out of the bedroom.

"You don't have to thank me Leo, he clearly needed someone and I'm glad I could help." I said and he nodded, kissing me softly.

"But next time, try to call me earlier on and don't go all panicky, I thought something bad had happened, you scared me to death." I said, remembering how panicked I felt when he called last night.

"Siento amor, I thought I could handle it and didn't want to call you at all, but then he just wouldn't stop crying and I was going slightly crazy." he said and I nodded.

"It's not easy to be a single dad Leo, I understand that completely, and from here on I want you to count on me, I may not be a mother, but I'll try to help you as much as I can." I said and he just smiled widely.

"You're already twice the mother to Thiago then Antonela ever was, I'm glad I found you Caro." he said and I smiled.

"I'm glad I found you Leo, my mom told me that I might find something here, and I can't believe she was right." I said and he raised an eyebrow.

"She told me that I should let go of all my walls for once and let people in, I did and it turned being the best thing ever happening to me, you have to realize that I'm usually not this open and eager to spring into a relationship, I just wanted to let go for once, and with you it felt right." I said and Leo smiled.

"Remind me to buy your madre dinner or something, who knows what would've happened if you decided to not follow her advice." he said and I nodded. We made breakfast and eventually Thiago woke up. I spent the rest of the morning, just hanging out with Thiago and Leo. As we were watching Aladdin, my phone rang and I saw it was Eddie, I answered and Leo turned down the volume on the tv.

"Que?" I pretty much spat out, I was still angry with him.

"Where are you Caro?, You weren't home last night and it's driving me crazy, please just tell me you're safe." he said softly and I sighed. This was the difficult thing with being twins, we would always sense if the other was in danger somehow, and if one of us got away we usually went crazy with worry.

"I'm safe Eddie, I'm with Shakira, I'm ok." I assured him and he sighed loudly, probably in relief.

"Thank god, can you come over so we can talk?, I miss you Caro." he said and I frowned.

"I'll be over soon, you're right we need to talk, I miss you too Eddie but we have to make some things clear." I said and he agreed and I hung up. Leo was looking at me curiously and I just sighed.

"He wants to talk and sort things out." I said, as Thiago gripped my hand and started playing with my fingers, I smiled at him.

"Are you going to tell him about us?" Leo asked, and I shook my head.

"First we need to sort things out, and when I'm sure he's over the whole control thing, then we'll tell him, but baby steps Leo, he'll be hurt if he knows I hid us from him, even more hurt then angry." I said and Leo nodded.

"Promise me to be careful though?, I don't trust Eddie that much and I know he can get really angry fast, even though I've only known him for a month." Leo said and I nodded.

"I know, but he won't lay a finger on me, at least not the brother I grew up with, if he does then he's really changed." I said and he nodded. After spending some more time with Leo, I figured I'd better go home, to talk with Eddie. I drover back home and as soon as I entered the house, I was engulfed in a tight hug. I hugged Eddie back.

"We should talk." I said as we pulled away and he nodded eagerly.

"I hope you've realized why I've been avoiding you." I said as we sat down on the couch.

"I know, and I've been thinking about that." Eddie said and I raised an eyebrow.

"Aaaaand?" I said, as he rolled his eyes.

"I can't stand in the way of your lovelife, you can date whoever you want, even Lionel Messi, but know one thing." he said and I nodded, encouraging him to continue.

"If he hurts you in any way, I'll kill him." he said and I smiled.

"Fair enough." I said and hugged him. We spent the rest of the day, just talking and spending time wit each other. It was usually like this after we had a fight, we would spend a lot of time together, making up for the time we had ignored each other. My phone rang suddenly, and I smiled as I saw it was Leo. I answered and Eddie raised an eyebrow at who it was, I just stuck my tongue out. He had explained that he sort of knew that I had been with Leo, and since he was ok with it now, he didn't really care.

"Leo?" I answered and heard Thiago giggling on the other end.

"How are you amor?, we miss you." Leo said and I laughed.

"I'm fine, actually more than fine." I said and Leo chuckled.

"I'm assuming you worked things out with your brother." he said and I chuckled.

"Yeah, and he's ok with us, he figured us out and he'd rather have you in my life then loose me completely." I said and smiled.

"That's amazing amor, this means I don't have to hide you anymore, right?" he asked and I just smiled again.

"Yes, I'm completely yours." I said and he laughed.

"Good, because I wasn't sure how long I'd be able to hide you, I want you all to myself." he said and I giggled.

"Possessive much hombre?" I teased, making him chuckle.

"You know what I mean, do you think you could come over later tonight?" he asked and I smiled, looking at Eddie and he just nodded.

"Yeah tonight works fine, you're place or my place?" I asked, whilst playing with my hair.

"I actually want to take you out tonight, with Thiago." he said and I inhaled deeply.

"Are you sure you want everyone to know." I said and he sighed.

"Yes, I've never been more sure in my entire life, I want you amor, and I want all of you." he said and I smiled.

"Then I'd love to spend some more time with you and your little miracle." I said, making him laugh. It seemed as if things finally were working out, and I wouldn't want it any other way.
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter 10

Thanks to Ladyfiaran and Jayme112234 for the comments!

Happy reading
xxx