Status: In progress

I Need Your Love

The sweetest of all sounds is that of the voice of the woman we love

- Carolina:
Every since I worked things out with Eddie, it has been a lot better, and my relationship with Leo has also been growing stronger. I'd been spending most my time with Leo and Thiago, in fact I'd been spending the last three nights over at Leo's, we hadn't done anything yet, it was just Thiago who didn't want me to leave, and since he had me wrapped around his little finger, I didn't have the heart to leave. Tonight would be different though, Shakira had insisted on babysitting Thiago tonight, letting me and Leo have some time together alone, it's been a while since we spent some time alone.

We had also came out publicly as a couple a few days ago, and the press were going crazy, trying to gain as much information from us as possible, making it extremely difficult to be outside. But we had gone through it all, I trusted Leo and I figured being with Leo was worth all the media issues. I was currently on my way to Leo's and this time I brought a bag of clothing with me, since I knew I'd probably stay for at least two nights again. I knocked on Leo's door, adjusting my skirt slightly, I had decided on wearing something a bit more fancy, and I never wore skirts. The door opened and I smiled, Leo was wearing a simple white shirt with a black tie, and some jeans.

"Te ves hermosa mi amor." he said as I went inside, I blushed and leaned up, kissing him softly.

"You don't look that bad yourself Leo." I said and he smirked, before leading me to the living room. We had decided to skip dinner, just talking and spending time together tonight.

"I've been wanting to tell you something for a while now amor, and I know it's going to sound crazy since we've only known each other for about a month." Leo said and I raised an eyebrow.

"Every time you're with me, you make me feel like the happiest man in the world, and then comes Thiago, when you're with him he's happy, and when you're not here he's always asking for you, what I'm trying to say is that you've made both me and Thiago happier every since you stepped in to our lives, Te amo Carolina." he said and I gasped. He loves me!

"Leo, that's the most caring, beautiful thing anyone ever said to me, but are you sure?, we've only known each other for a month." I whispered, looking into his eyes, but I didn't see any doubt in his eyes, all I saw was love.

"Love knows no age, no limit, and no time, I know it's crazy but love does crazy things to you." he said, grabbing my hand, drawing circles on my skin. My skin tingled at his touch and I just sat there speechless for a while. Eventually I snapped out of it, wrapping my arms around his neck, kissing him passionately.

"I love you too Leo, and I love Thiago as well." I said after we pulled away and he smiled.

"I know you do, it's written all over your face when you're with Thiago, he loves you too." Leo said and I just smiled, leaning my head on his shoulder. We ended up watching the Lion King, and Leo cuddled with me as I cried when Mufasa died, as I always did, ever since I was a baby. About half way, after Mufasa died, Leo kissed me and we ended up making out through the rest of the movie.
As he pulled away, he ran a hand through his shaggy brown hair, and sighed. I closed my eyes, before taking a deep breath and leaning in to kiss Leo again, indicating that it was ok, that I wanted more.

"Are you sure amor?" he said between kisses and I just nodded. He smiled slightly before lifting me up, I wrapped my legs around his waist and we kept kissing until Leo reached the bedroom, closing the door after him.
* * *
I woke up in Leo's arms, and I smiled. Leo was still asleep, so I carefully moved his arm from where it was on my stomach and gently got out of bed. I grabbed my bag with extra clothes and went to take a shower. After taking my shower, I wrapped a towel around me, and frowned when I discovered that my bag wasn't in the bathroom, I could've sworn that I had it in with me. I opened the bathroom door and saw Leo sitting on the bed, holding my bag and smirking at me. I glared at him slightly and crossed my arms before going out of the bathroom, wrapping the towel around me tight.

"Can I please get my bag?" I asked and Leo smirked, playing with the hem of my towel before shaking his head.

"C'mon Leo, I need to get dressed." I said and he laughed.

"No you don't, as far as I can tell we're not going anywhere, so why not skip the clothing part." he said, now moving his hand up my thigh, I just blushed and slapped his hand away, only to have him smirk and put his hand there again.

"Please Leo?, besides isn't Shakira coming over with Thiago soon?" I asked, trying to ignore that his hand was now moving upwards. He groaned and removed his hand, giving me my bag before getting up to take a shower and put on some clothes himself. I just laughed and put on a pair of jeans and a shirt. After a while Leo came out of the shower, with a towel wrapped around his waist, making me stop for a minute, glancing at his chest before blushing and going back to applying makeup. He chuckled and came to me, kissing my cheek before going to put on clothes.

After we both were dressed and ready, we went downstairs to the living room, since Shakira was coming over with Thiago. After a couple of minutes, there was a knock on the door and I opened, smiling at Shakira, grabbing Thiago from her, since he was reaching his arms towards me as soon as he saw me.

"Thank you for babysitting Shakira, I hope he wasn't too much trouble." I said as Leo turned up behind me and grabbed Thiago's bag with his diapers etc. Shakira just smiled.

"You just stole my line amor." Leo said and kissed my cheek, I just laughed.

"He's an angel, and you know we'd be happy to babysit any other time as well." Shakira said and I smiled.

"Can you stay for a while?, or do you have to go?" I asked and held onto Thiago tighter, as he was wriggling a bit in my arms.

"Milan and Geri are waiting for me at home, but I'm expecting you to call me for a shopping trip son chica." she said and I laughed before nodding. Shakira left soon after that and I put Thiago down when we got to the living room. Thiago was now playing with his toys, as I sat with Leo on the couch, watching him.

"Do you want children sometime nena?" Leo asked, as he played with my hair and I smiled.

"I've always wanted children, so yes I'd love to have children sometime." I said and he smiled, just as he was about to kiss me, my phone called. I frowned as it was an unknown number, but decided to answer anyways.

"Hello?" I answered sitting up straight. Leo raised an eyebrow and wrapped an arm around me, listening in.

"Hello, is this Carolina Elena Alvarez?" a woman asked, and shook my head, no one ever addressed me by my full name.

"Yes, this is she." I answered and Leo chuckled.

"I'm Elena Alvarez, your biological mother." the woman said and my eyes widened and I stiffened. How could this happen now?, I wasn't even sure if I was ready for this...
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter 11

Thanks to Jayme112234 and Ladyfiaran for the comments.

Happy reading!
xxx