Status: In progress

I Need Your Love

I was born with an enormous need for affection, and a terrible need to give it

- Carolina:
After the call, I had been spending the past few nights with Leo. It was difficult for me to leave Leo and Thiago, so I just opted to stay, last night mom called, asking when I was coming home. To be honest I had completely forgotten that I was supposed to head home, and now when I thought about it, I couldn't imagine going back to Stockholm, without Leo. I was attached and I wasn't sure how I'd tell mom. I sighed and went into the living room, finding Leo with Thiago on the couch, playing with cards. I joined them and they both smiled when they saw me. I sat next to Thiago, kissing his cheek before letting them get back to their game. After a while they stopped playing, since it was time for Thiago to sleep. After tucking Thiago in, and singing him to sleep, me and Leo got back to the living room, and he wrapped his arms around me.

"When do you have to go back home, nena?" Leo asked and I sighed.

"I don't know, I've been thinking of maybe just staying here, I don't know if I can handle not seeing you for a long time, and with Eddie being here as well I'd go crazy in Stockholm." I said and he frowned.

"But what about your parents?, I don't want you to make a decision that you'll regret." he said softly and I just sighed.

"There's nothing there for me in Stockholm, and I think my parents sort of know that, I think they expect me to stay." I said and he nodded.

"I'd be over the moon if you chose to stay, but promise me to think about it, you'll always have me and Thiago, we're not going anywhere, regardless of what you choose." he said and I smiled.

"I know." I said, kissing him softly.

"Are you scared about meeting your biological parents?" Leo asked after a while and I sighed.

"Not really, I'm more worried about what they might want, and I want some answers to questions I've been harboring since I was little, It's going to be nice to get some closure." I said and he nodded.

"Do you think you're family might know them?" I asked and he nodded.

"The name sounds familiar, and like I told you, Rosario's not that big, there's a very good possibility that my family knows them." he said and I nodded.

"I want you to meet my family when we're there nena." Leo said after a while and I raised an eyebrow.

"Really?" I asked and he nodded.

"I love you, and you've brought so much happiness to me and Thiago, I've already told them about you and they want to meet you." he said and I sighed, but nodded.

"I'm just nervous about what they'll think, I know they loved Antonella and I'm afraid they'll think I'm a home wrecker or something." I said and he sighed.

"They won't nena, and if they do then I don't care, there's nothing that'll make me leave you, I'm not loosing you querida." he said and I smiled.
* * *
A couple of days later, we were going to Rosario, and I was extremely nervous. I bit my lip as we boarded the plane finding our seats. I was nervous about the long flight, and meeting my biological parents. Leo saw me struggling and looked at me, reaching across Thiago's seat and grabbing my hand. We had placed Thiago in the middle, strapped to a specific baby seat.

"What's wrong amor?" Leo asked and I frowned.

"When I was about ten, me and mom went on a trip, just the two of us, and left dad and Eddie home, on the flight home, the plane lost pressure and the oxygen masks were out, the plane was going down incredibly fast and it was traumatizing, I thought I'd die, but then luckily they somehow fixed the problem, but we had to have the oxygen masks throughout the trip, every since then I'm nervous about flying." I said and Leo frowned.

"It's going to be fine nena, I'm sorry you had to go through that, it must me terrible, but I promise you that we're going to be fine." he said and I nodded, smiling at him weakly. When Eddie saw me, he frowned and got out of his seat that was right in front of us.

"Hey, is it the plane thing again?" he asked softly and I nodded.

"Leo's right Caro, it's going to be ok, remember to take deep breaths and look out the window." he said and I nodded. Leo raised an eyebrow.

"How's looking out the window going to make you feel any better?" he asked curiously and I smiled slightly.

"It's a thing the therapist taught me, if I look out the window and see exactly what happens, counting all the safety measures, then I'll be ok, I practically know how things work, I've even been in the cockpit once, just to see how things work and feel better." I said and he nodded. I looked out the window, and Leo reached out his hand as the plane started to move, I grabbed it and squeezed it, looking out the window as the plane gained speed. I breathed out as soon as the plane was in the air and I sighed.

After about ten hours or so, we were getting close to Argentina and I felt nervous again, this time because I realized I was meeting with my biological parent soon. I just hope things would be ok, because I wasn't sure if I could handle betrayal, not from them anymore.
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter 13

Thanks to Ladyfiaran and Jayme112234 for the comments!

Happy reading
xxx