Status: In progress

I Need Your Love

Love is life. And if you miss love, you miss life

- Carolina:
We spent a couple of more days in Argentina, before Eddie and Leo had to get back to training, and we left back to Barcelona. I had decided to start looking for a university in Barcelona for me to study, there was no way I was going back to Stockholm, I just had to get my things shipped over. I still couldn't believe that the people I called my parents did that to me and Eddie. I was currently in Eddie's house, trying to apply to some universities. But as of now, I hadn't found anything interesting. I sighed and shut my computer before running a hand through my hair.

"How's it going sissy?" Eddie asked as he joined me on the couch and I just sighed again.

"Not that great, there's nothing I can find." I said and he frowned.

"Well maybe I can hook you up with a temporary job or something?, until you find the university you want and everything." he said and I smiled.

"That'd be great, but a real job Eddie, nothing fancy that demands some sort of education, that you can get me to because you're a football player, more like babysitting or something." I said and he laughed.

"Ok, now babysitting is something that'll be pretty popular, I'm sure Gerard and Shakira would love to have a night off." he teased and I just smiled.

"That's great, besides you know I love kids." I said and he chuckled.

"I know, you're quite taken with Thiago." he said and I just smiled.

"He's the most precious little guy in the entire world." I said and Eddie just laughed.

"You're a great mom to Thiago sissy, you're exactly what he needs, I'm just sorry I didn't see it in the beginning, you make them happy." he said and I smiled, hugging him.

"It's in the past Eddie, the important thing is that you came around eventually." I said and he smiled. Suddenly there was a knock on the door, and Eddie went to answer. I joined him in the hallway, I had a feeling it was Leo. As soon as the door opened, Thiago ran in, hugging my leg. I smiled and lifted him up gently, kissing his cheek.

"Como te extrañaba mi amor!" I cooed as I hugged Thiago close to me.

"Mama!" he said excitedly and I just smiled, before moving forward and kissing Leo softly.

"I missed you too." I whispered, and Leo smiled, wrapping his arms around me.

"It's been empty in the house without you." he said and I just kissed his cheek, before smiling widely.

"I'll never understand you guys, it's only been two days?" Eddie said and I just laughed.

"Well you'll see when you love someone, you won't be able to stay away." I said, making him laugh.

"Like that'll ever happen, no offense Leo but you're pretty whipped, I won't let a girl do that to me." he said ad I raised an eyebrow.

"None taken Eddie, but I prefer to be whipped rather then not having your sister." Leo answered and I just laughed.

"God Eddie, I bet you'll be as 'whipped', once you meet a girl you end up loving." I said and he laughed before shaking his head.

"I highly doubt that's going to happen, now lets move into the living room?" he said and I shook my head, holding Thiago a bit tighter to me as I dragged Leo into the living room.

"What have you been doing amor?" Leo asked as he spotted my computer and all the papers lying around on the table.

"Been searching for universities to apply to, and some paperwork on me staying here, I can only legally stay here for six months without applying for a visa, so I'm trying to fix that as well." I said and he nodded.

"Can I ask you something nena?" he asked and I smiled.

"You already did, but sure." I said, making him laugh.

"I was wondering if you'd like to move in with me?, It would be easier for the both of us,and I was also wondering how you'd feel about adopting Thiago." he asked and I gasped, it was a lot to take in.

"I already love Thiago more than anything, and I see him as my own son, so adopting would only be a piece of paper, now are you sure that it's ok with his mother?, and I'd love to move in with you." I said and he smiled.

"There's no problem with Antonella, she signed over her rights when we divorced, she valued money more than Thiago, and I'm happy your doing this, te amo." he said and I smiled, kissing him softly.

"So I'm going to be an uncle officially??, this is awesome!" Eddie said, making me raise an eyebrow before laughing.

"Eavesdropping is rude Eddie." I said and he just laughed, lifting Thiago up, making the little boy giggle.

"Yeah, but this is something fantastic, I just had to listen in, now I can officially teach Thiago how to be cool, and not un cool like his parents." he said making me and Leo laugh.

"You can teach him whatever you want, only if it's good things, I won't have you teach him things that you define as being cool." I said and Leo just laughed before nodding.

"Fine." Eddie huffed and I shook my head. We spent the rest of the afternoon, just talking and spending time together, and before Leo and Thiago left, we organized so I could move in with him in a couple of day.s I couldn't wait, it seemed as if things finally were making sense.
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter 17!

Thanks to Jayme112234 and LadyFiaran for the comments, they mean a lot!

Happy reading!