Status: In progress

I Need Your Love

To say 'I love you' one must first be able to say the 'I.'

- Carolina:
"No Thiago baby please stop playing with the flour." I said as Thiago was grabbing fistfulls of flour, throwing it in the everywhere. I had decided to bake something with him, since I knew that it was a great way of bonding. But it didn't end up quite the way I thought it would. I didn't think Thiago would mess things up since he's so little, but I guess he gets that from his goof of a father.

"Mama snow." Thiago said giggling whilst throwing flour in everywhere. I just laughed and gave up trying to make him stop. After playing for a while, we finally finished baking and I sighed as I put the platter in the oven.

"Why does it look like a bomb was thrown in here?" Leo asked as he stepped into the kitchen, smirking at us and I laughed.

"Our son decided it'd be fun to play." I said and he laughed.

"You look adorable all covered in flour amor." he said, kissing me softly. I just rolled my eyes and put Thiago in his arms.

"He needs a bath, and I need to clean up the kitchen, so you go fix the bath." I said and he nodded, going away with Thiago whilst I cleaned the kitchen. After getting all the traces of flour away, I smiled and got out of the kitchen, heading to the bathroom to take a shower. Suddenly my phone rang and I raised an eyebrow as it was Eddie. He normally always texted, he didn't like calling unless it was urgent, so I knew this probably was something important.

"Hey Eddie." I answered as Leo walked in the living room with a clean Thiago. I smiled at him and he kissed my cheek.

"I screwed up, bad." he said and I frowned.

"What do you mean?" I asked and he sighed.

"I was at the club a couple of weeks ago, I got drunk and things sort of got out of hand." he said and I sighed.

"What happened Eddie?" I asked and Leo stared at me, raising an eyebrow.

"I slept with a girl that night, and now she called me saying that she's pregnant." he whispered and I gasped.

"God, out of all bad things you could do!, that's so stupid Eddie!" I said and shook my head.

"I know, the thing is that I need your help." he said and I sighed again.

"Of course, what is it?" I asked and he was quiet for a while.

"I slept with Leo's sister, and I need you to promise to keep it from him until I've sorted things out with Maria."he said and my eyes widened.

"Out of all girls in the entire world Eddie!, what's wrong with you?" I asked, I was extremely disappointed, but I knew I couldn't keep this from Leo, Eddie might be my brother, but Leo deserved to know, it was regarding his sister.

"I know, but promise me?" he asked and I just shook my head.

"I can't Eddie and you know it, he deserves to know, it's his sister." I said and frowned, I hated picking sides but Eddie had been stupid on this one and Leo deserved to know.

"He'll kill me Caro, please don't tell him." he pleaded and I sighed.

"He's a brother Eddie, and he'll react just the way you did in the beginning with me and Leo, he deserves to know, and I can't hide this from him, you know I don't like lying." I said and he sighed.

"I know, I was just hoping that you'd consider it just this once." he said and I frowned. By now I had forgotten that Leo was still in the room, and now Leo was staring at me, confused.

"What are you planning to do about the baby?" I whispered, making sure that Leo didn't hear anything.

"I'm going to be there every step of the way, I might have made a mistake, but I won't let my child suffer from it." he said and I nodded.

"That's great, at least your manning up to your mistake." I said and we hung up shortly after that. I sighed and ran a hand through my hair, Leo would be really mad, but I had to tell him. I plopped down on the couch next to Leo and Thiago, kissing Leo's cheek softly.

"What's wrong mi amor?" he asked, running his hand up and down my arm. I sighed and faced him, closing my eyes and taking a deep breath before deciding to just go for it.

"I have to tell you something but promise me one thing first?" I asked and he raised an eyebrow.

"Anything." he breathed out and I nodded.

"Promise me to not kill and beat my brother to a pulp when I tell you this." I said and he frowned.

"I promise, now what has he done?" he asked and I sighed, biting my lip.

"He slept with Maria Sol." I said quietly and Leo went rigid. I immediately put my hand on his knee, trying to calm him down.

"He did what?!" Leo growled and I winced.

"That's not all." I said softly, and he stared at me, I could tell that he was really angry.

"Before I tell you the rest, you need to calm down, remember that Thiago's still in the room." I said sternly, gesturing to Thiago who was playing with his toys. Leo nodded before taking a deep breath.

"I'm ok amor, just tell me." he pleaded and I sighed before nodding.

"She's pregnant." I said softly, rubbing his knee carefully.

"Is he leaving her?" Leo asked stiffly and I shook my head.

"He intends to be there for her, and if he wasn't I'd kill him and you know that." I said and he sighed before nodding, pulling me close to him.

"I'm sorry about my brother being stupid." I said and he nodded, kissing me softly.

"How did they even get that close?, Maria's younger than him." Leo said and I frowned.

"They were drunk, and as terrible as it sounds, things can happen when you're intoxicated." I said and he nodded.

"I just never thought that my hermanita would be a madre this soon." he said and I nodded.

"I know how you feel amor, but it's already happened, now we just have to be supportive of what they decide to do, god know they'll probably get enough yelling from the parents, they don't need us yelling at them." I said and he nodded.

"I'm just disappointed at how this happened, Eddie should've been more cautious." I said and Leo sighed.

"I know amor, but don't beat yourself up for it, te amo, and that's not going to change just because your brother knocked my sister up." he said and I laughed slightly.

"I can't believe you just said 'knocked up'" I teased and he rolled his eyes.

"I can't wait to see you carry our child someday." he said softly, putting his hand on my stomach.

"Me either, but let just take each day as it comes." I said and he smiled, nodding.

"I know, it was just a thought, you'd be beautiful, I can imagine it." he said and I laughed.

"Yeah, well right now I think we've got enough on our hands with our little guy don't you think, hombre?" I asked and he laughed before nodding. I eventually got up to take a shower, and afterwards we just cuddled up on the couch, watching a movie. I was worried about Eddie though, I had a feeling that this wasn't going to work out without a fight.
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter 19!

Thanks to Ladyfiaran and Jayme112234 for the comments!

Happy reading
xxx