Status: In progress

I Need Your Love

We love because it's the only true adventure

- Carolina:
Every since Eddie had dropped the news of Maria Sol being pregnant, Leo had been on an edge every time he met Eddie. I knew he was angrier then he let me know,and I also knew that the only reason he didn't beat Eddie up was because he promised me. I didn't like this, since this made it more difficult for me to spend time with Eddie, and seeing as we were twins, it hurt to be apart for too long. And at the same time, I respected Leo and didn't want to upset him. So you could say that I was in some deep limbo thing, not knowing what to do. I knew that Eddie had called mom and dad, and told them. Since they were close with the Messi's, they were initially really mad at Eddie, and he didn't take it that well. So he was ignoring them now, and I was stuck being the middle person, and it sucked. I sighed and answered my phone, it had been ringing all day, and I was starting to get tired of all the calls. This time it was mom.

"Hola mami." I answered and plopped down on the couch next to Leo and Thiago. Leo was sipping on his mate, whilst Thiago was watching cartoons intently. I smiled at them and kissed Leo's cheek.

"Hola mi hija, how are you guys doing?" she asked and I laughed.

"We're fine, Leo's busy with his mate and Thiagui's watching cartoons." I said, making Leo smile at me.

"How is your brother?" she asked and I sighed. I knew she was concerned about him, Eddie had mainly had a row with dad.

"He's holding up, but it's difficult, no one's really his biggest fan right now." I said, and she sighed.

"I know, I just wish there was something to fix all of this." she said and I nodded.

"Yeah, how's Soli doing?" I asked since she was over in Argentina.

"She's fine, but she still hasn't made a decision yet, but I'm afraid she doesn't want anything to do with your brother." she said and I frowned. Sure, Eddie had done something stupid, but I wasn't sure it was ok that he got so punished. But I chose to not mention it. The last thing I needed was having a row with Leo. Lately he had also started questioning why I partly took Eddie's side on things, and he had said that he didn't want Thiago around Eddie at the moment, making me upset. But I chose to ignore it, with all the drama we had going on, the last thing we needed was to fight each other, and I think Leo understood that as well. We needed each other more than ever right now.

"I know she doesn't, and she has a valid reason." I said quietly, but I wasn't sure I fully agreed to what I just said.

"Does she really?, I mean it takes two to make a baby, I think this is going to far with blaming things on Eduardo, but it's almost impossible to get this through your papa's head or the Messi's." she said and I just shook my head.

"Believe me I know, it's taking it's toll on me and Eddie's relationship as well, and like you said, it's impossible to get everyone else to understand." I whispered and Leo scoffed slightly and I sighed. I knew he didn't agree.

"I just hope no one gets hurt, are things ok with you and Lionel?" she asked and I ran a hand through my hair.

"Things are ok, a bit shaky but ok, but hey what's a plane ride without turbulence?" I joked and she laughed.

"Oh, right I shouldn't compare our relationship to that, since I hate flying." I said, making Leo raise his eyebrow at me and I just laughed.

"I hope this doesn't make you and Lionel drift apart, but also think about your brother, is it worth having your brother drift away?" mom said softly and I just groaned.

"I don't know, I love both of them more than anything and it's tearing me apart." I said softly, almost tearing up. The reason I had chosen to have this conversation in front of Leo was to make him understand how I felt.

"I understand mi hija, but in the end follow your heart, I know you're suffering, but your brother won't survive all the hate without you." she said and I sighed, before saying goodbye and hanging up.

"You haven't told me you feel torn." Leo said and I just shook my head.

"It's ok, I'll cope with it." I said and he sighed.

"The thing is, I hate your brother for what he did, I'm not going to pretend I don't, and I don't understand how you don't hate him." he said and I frowned.

"Because he's my brother Leo, no matter what happens he'll always be my brother." I said getting up. I couldn't believe he had said that.

"Where are you going?" He asked as I put my shoes on and grabbed my bag.

"I'll be staying at Shakira's tonight, until you grow up and realize what you just said was disgusting." I said and left the house. It was about time Leo started thinking about his actions. Sure, what Eddie did was wrong, but I could never hate him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter20

Thanks to Jayme112234 and LadyFiaran for the comments!

Happy reading!