Status: In progress

I Need Your Love

Only do what your heart tells you

- Carolina:
After Leo and I talked, he kept looking at me throughout dinner and I just ignored him. There was a part of me that really wanted to forgive him, to be his again. But one part of me also knew that the only reason he apologized was because he got jealous about Alex, and didn't want me to be with anyone else. That was why I didn't plan on forgiving him anytime soon, I didn't trust him. And since trust is the most important thing, I think I needed time.

"What happened amor?" mom asked, rubbing my shoulders. I sighed and shook my head.

"He decided that now was the perfect time to apologize." I said and she frowned.

"Please tell me you didn't forgive him this soon." she said and I rolled my eyes.

"No mami, I didn't forgive him, and I don't plan on doing it any time soon." I said and she nodded. I took a look at Maria Sol and sighed. I had to try and talk to her, maybe she'd listen to me. I knew how much this child meant to Leo, and I'd try and fix things. I walked over to her and sat beside her, unfortunately she was sat next to Leo, so that meant I was way too close to him. I decided to ignore Leo, and try talk to Maria, for Eddie's sake.

"Hey." I said softly and she looked at me.

"Hey, Caro." she said, glancing at Leo before looking at me. I guess she was looking for permission to talk to me, I really hated this family taking sides thing, if we had a fight, then they shouldn't ignore each other, it was between me and Leo.

"Can I talk to you in private for a bit?" I asked her and she nodded. Leo cleared his throat slightly, to announce that he was there I guess, since I had been ignoring him. I just rolled my eyes and got up, walking into my room, Maria following.

"How are you feeling?, I'm sorry I haven't had a chance to talk to you, you are carrying my niece or nephew, I should've called a long time ago." I said and she smiled slightly.

"It's ok, things haven't really been ok between our families has it?" she asked and I sighed.

"Look Maria, you're a great person, and I respect you for that, but I'm really worried about my brother." I said and she frowned.

"Why?" she asked stiffly and I just shook my head.

"Everyone's on him about making you pregnant, now I know it was a stupid thing, but you were as involved as he was, and he loves this baby Maria, he wants to be there and be a dad, but you're not letting him." I said softly and she frowned.

"But I don't want to be in a relationship with him." she said and I sighed.

"Who said anything about a relationship?, he just wants to be there for his child, besides I don't think he wants a relationship either." I said and she sighed.

"He'll take away the child from me if I let him too close." she said and I frowned.

"Now you might not know my brother that well, but I do, he'd never do anything like that, who said he would?" I asked, slightly angry.

"Leo did, he said something about that he'd make a lawsuit and take my child away from me." she said and my blood boiled. How could he say something like that?

"Well I can assure you that he'd never do anything like that, and if your brother knew me enough, he'd know that I wouldn't let Eddie do anything that heartless, I'm sorry you got the wrong information." I said coldly and got up to leave the room. I'd had enough of Leo.

"I'll think about it." she said softly before I stepped out of the room, and I turned around. Giving her a small smile, at least I had got her thinking about it. I just hoped that she'd change her mind and do the right thing. I stepped into the living room again, glaring at Leo when he looked at me, making him look away quickly. I was beyond pissed.

"Hey, what's wrong mi hija?" dad asked as he noticed me shaking with anger, I just shook my head and took a dee breath.

"Leo again, but nothing I can't handle." I spat and he nodded. I went into the kitchen to help mom with the dishes, and after a while everyone else joined us. Leo walked up to me as I washed the dishes and I sighed, rolling my eyes and ignoring him, keeping busy with the dishes.

"I'm sorry about what Maria told you, I was angry at the time and I didn't know any better." he said and I stopped, glaring at him and just shaking my head.

"You're not the biggest fan of my brother now either, what difference is it now then before?" I asked coldly, and he sighed. He turned me around, before grabbing my hand and dragging me to Eddie's room, closing the door and stepping in front of it, making it impossible for me to go out.

"What do you want from me Leo?" I asked, tired of him hovering over me all the time. What he did next shocked me. He stepped forward and pressed his lips against mine, kissing me. I sighed into the kiss and couldn't help but relax and kiss him back. I loved him and being without him hurt, more than I let on. After a while I realized what I was doing and pulled back, pushing him away.

"Why did you do that?" I asked quietly, looking down.

"Because I love you." he whispered thickly, and put his fingers underneath my chin, pushing my head up.

"It's not that easy Leo." I whispered, my eyes filling with tears.

"It is, only if you let it be, loving you is easy." he said, and I sighed, shaking my head.

"No Leo, I need time, I'm not sure I trust you enough." I whispered and winced at the pained look on his face.

"Then let me try and win your trust back, don't disappear." he whispered and I nodded. I couldn't lose him, no matter how much he hurt me.

"I won't disappear, I can't lose you, no matter how much you've hurt me, I love you too much." I said and he nodded.

"Te amo Carolina, more than anything in the entire world, and I won't stop trying until you're mine again." he said and I sighed.

"I love you too." I said, before stepping out of the room. I took a deep breath and wiped the tears that had escaped from my eyes, away, walking into the living room again. I just hope this wouldn't tear me apart, I hope I was making the right decision about not giving up on Leo.
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter 25!

Thanks to Jayme112234, Amanda-Renee, lilsyn and Ladyfiaran for the comments! They mean a lot and makes it so much easier to write! I appreciate it a lot!

So do you think she made the right decision?, and what about Maria?

Happy reading!
xxx