Status: In progress

I Need Your Love

Love is an irresistible desire to be irresistibly desired

- Carolina:
Every since Leo kissed me, he hasn't stopped trying to win me back. He's been sending texts about how much he loves me and calls me every night. To be honest, I think I'm softening up to him, he had this ability to make my knees weak with his words. I had told Alex that I wanted to give Leo a chance, and he didn't take it that well, I guess he really liked me. I however, can't be bothered to feel sad, I know it's harsh, but I never felt anything special with Alex, he's just a great friend. I sighed as I plopped down on the couch, watching Aladdin. I missed Thiago so much, and I felt so guilty about leaving him, he had gone through this with Antonella, and I wanted to make sure that I wasn't going anywhere. I picked up my phone and dialed Leo's number, I needed to hear Thiago's voice again. He picked up quickly.

"Carolina!" he breathed out and I couldn't help but smile, butterflies filling my stomach up, just like when we first met.

"Hey Leo, is Thiago around?" I asked patiently, jumping right into it.

"Si, and he's missed his mami." he said and I frowned, I had missed him like crazy.

"I've missed him too, can I talk to him?" I asked shyly, biting my lip.

"Absolutely hermosa, hold on." he said and I heard shuffling and waited.

"Mama?" I heard Thiago say and I sighed, tearing up, it had been way too long.

"Hola mi amor, mami te extrañé tanto, te amo mi hijo" I whispered and he giggled.

"Mami come home?" he asked and I sighed.

"Mami's not coming home just yet, but I promise I'll come home soon ok baby?" I said, it hurt to lie to him since I didn't know when I'd be home.

"Pwomise?" he said and I took a deep breath, a few tears going down my face.

"I promise baby, now isn't it time for you to go to bed?" I said and he giggled again.

"Ok mami, te amo." he said in his cute childlike voice and I smiled.

"I love you more Thiagui, I'll see you soon." I said making kiss noises through the phone. I sighed and took a deep breath, calming myself down as I heard Leo get back on the phone.

"We both miss you, it's not home without you here." he said after a while and I sighed.

"I know, but it's for the best and you know it." I said and he sighed.

"What's the best?, we're both suffering, isn't it just better if we end the suffering?" he said and I just shook my head.

"It doesn't work that way Leo, without trust our relationship's nothing." I said and he groaned.

"Lo siento, I just miss you here, holding you, kissing you, making love to you." he said and I shuddered.

"I miss you too." I said before we hung up. I decided that I needed advise on this, so I called Shakira.

"Hola chica!" she answered and I smiled, she always managed to make me smile.

"Hola Shak, can you talk?" I asked, laying down on the couch, pausing Aladdin.

"Yes, Gerard went to put Milan to sleep, and he fell asleep next to him." she said and I laughed. Gerard was certainly tall, but he was just a big teddy bear, acted like a child most times.

"I don't know what to do about Leo." I said and she sighed.

"You've both tried to be without each other, and it obviously didn't work, now why won't you just be happy?, I know he makes you happy Caro." she said and I sighed.

"He does make me happy, but I'm not sure if I trust him." I said.

"But you love him right?, I think you're imagining that you don't trust him, if you didn't trust him, you wouldn't let him back in your life that easily." she said and I nodded, she was right.

"So I should just forgive him?" I said, raising an eyebrow.

"Do whatever your heart tells you to do, but remember to remind him what he'll miss if he tries to pull something like this again, be with him, but don't let him touch you for a while, just to make sure that he knows his place, you're not a doll he can push and play around with." she said and I nodded.

"You're right, I think I should go over right now." I said getting up. She laughed and I smiled.

"I knew you'd go right away, just be careful when you're driving, and remember what I said." she said and I nodded.

"Yes, thank you Shakira, I wouldn't know what to do without you." I said and she scoffed.

"Yeah yeah yeah, now go before it gets to late." she said and I laughed before hanging up. I grabbed a bag and shoved some clothing in there, putting on a cardigan and heading out the house in my pj's. Eddie had gone out with Maria for dinner, they were going to discuss what to do. After I spoke with Maria, she had softened slightly and decided to talk to Eddie. I grabbed the car keys and locked the door, I grimaced as it was raining and rolled my eyes as I hurried into the car. This was so cheesy, I was driving over to Leo in my pj's and it was raining, I felt like Bridget Jones when she went out in the snow in nothing but her underwear. I drove over to Leo's house and knocked on the door. I groaned as I got soaked by the rain and he still didn't open the door, so I knocked again. He finally opened the door and gasped as he saw me.

"Carolina?!" he said, his eyes widening and I smiled slightly.

"I'd love to talk Leo, but can I please come in, it's cold out here." I said and he blinked before moving aside and letting me in, grabbing my bag from my hand. As we got in he hurried in to a room and got back with a towel in his hands, wrapping it around me. I smiled at him gratefully before he dragged me into the living room, wrapping a blanket around me over the towel, and then proceeding to wrap his arms around me to keep me warm.

"Thank you." I whispered and he smiled.

"What are you doing here Carolina?, not that I mind." he asked and I smiled.

"I thought about what you said." I started and he raised an eyebrow.

"I decided that I've been a bit to harsh on you lately, and I realized that I do trust you, if I didn't, I wouldn't have loved you so much." I said and he smiled widely.

"Can we try again?" he whispered softly, playing with my fingers. I bit my lip before looking him in the eyes.

"Yes." I said and he smiled widely, moving in slightly, before looking into my eyes, asking for permission. I nodded slowly and he gently pressed his lips against mine. I sighed and smiled into the kiss, kissing him back. Shakira was right, this was what my heart wanted and it felt great to listen to my heart for once.
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter 26!

Thanks to Jayme112234 for the comment!

Happy reading
xxx