Status: In progress

I Need Your Love

At the touch of love everyone becomes a poet

- Carolina:
"Leo please stop distracting me, this is important." I whined as he kept distracting me by kissing me, as I was trying to concentrate on some paperwork I had to fill in, I was officially applying for spanish citizenship.

"But I need you amor, can't it wait?" he asked and I sighed. It had been about three weeks since we made up , so he was a bit eager.

"Not really, I need to fill this in Leo, you'll survive another hour." I teased and he groaned.

"You're evil, woman." he said and I laughed and kissed his cheek.

"Nope, you're just way too turned on all the time, I don't get it." I said and he laughed.

"Well it's been a while since I had you with me 24/7, not to mention that it's been two months since we made love, making the situation even more difficult." he said and I raised my eyebrow.

"I think you mean YOUR situation." I teased and he groaned, giving me the puppy eyes look. I rolled my eyes and shook my head.

"I'm not budging Leo." I said and he sighed and nodded. I ended up filling in the entire form with Leo hovering beside me, leaning his head on my shoulder. As soon as I was done, he grabbed me and lifted me up, almost running to the bedroom. I just laughed and squealed slightly as he threw me on the bed. He kissed me and I wrapped my arms around his neck, I shuddered slightly as he ran his hand over my body, stopping at my thigh.

"I'll never get over how beautiful you are, and that I'm so lucky to have you." he whispered as he stroked my thigh.I just smiled and kissed him again.

* * *
I got up and detangled myself from Leo's embrace. I kissed him softly before getting out of bed. Someone had to pick up Thiago from Shakira, and I wanted to let Leo sleep. I put on some sweatpants and one of Leo's t-shirts that he had put on the chair. After making sure that I looked presentable, I stepped out of the house, leaving a note behind that was picking up Thiago. I drove over to Shakira's house and knocked on the door.

"Hola chica!" Shakira said as she opened the door. I hugged her and smiled.

"Hola, I hope Thiago wasn't too fussy." I said and she just laughed as she invited me in.

"He's an angel, and he really gets along with Milan, we're happy to have him here." she said and I smiled. Suddenly I spotted Thiago, he ran up to me, his little feet padding along the hall, and I crouched down and grabbed him. Lifting him up and kissing his cheek.

"Mama!" he said excitedly and I smiled.

"Hey baby, did you have fun?" I cooed and he smiled.

"I see you had fun with Leo." Shakira said and I blushed.

"Shut up." I said and she laughed. I hugged her before leaving.

"We have to go shopping sooner or later, bring Thiago along as well." Shakira said and I smiled.

"I will, I'll see you soon then Shak." I said and she smiled. I left the house, holding Thiago close to me. I drove home and went inside, seeing Leo talking with another woman, she had her back to me so I couldn't see her. I cleared my throat and they both turned around. I could see that Leo was extremely angry and I gasped when I saw the woman's face. It was Antonella.

"I see this is your rebound then, Leo." she said, smirking. I gulped and Leo growled, stepping closer to me and Thiago, wrapping his arms around me.

"You don't know anything about her." he spat, and she just laughed.

"You have some nerve holding my son." she said, stepping in front of me and glaring at me. Leo moved in front of me, shielding her from me and Thiago. Thiago had buried his head in my neck, and he was stiff. I knew this was difficult for him.

"You lost the rights to him the moment you stepped out of his life." Leo said, and I just kissed Thiago's head, trying to calm him down, holding him close to me.

"Oh but I'm back now, you know you want me back." she said, getting closer to Leo, and I felt sick.

"I'm disgusted by your mere presence, why on earth would I want filth back in my life again?, you hurt my son and anyone who hurts him, hurts me." he growled and she cowered back slightly.

"You'll regret not agreeing with me Leo, remember I have my ways of getting what I want." she said before leaving the house. I sighed and Leo immediately wrapped his arms around me and Thiago.

"I won't let her hurt you, never." he whispered, kissing me softly. I nodded.

"I'm not worried about me, I'm worried about Thiago." I said softly and he nodded.

"I know you are amor, and nothing will happen, I won't allow it." he said and I just hugged Thiago closer to me.

"We can't catch a break, can we?" I asked, somehow something always went wrong in our relationship.

"No we can't, but nothing's changed nena, I love you, not her and there's no way I'm getting back with her." he said and I nodded.

"Do you have any news about what happened with Soli and Eddie?" Leo asked after a while, when we sat on the couch.

"As far as I know, they're going to cooperate when it comes to taking care of the baby, either way, he's going to be involved." I said and Leo smiled.

"I'm glad things worked out." he said and I nodded. No matter how ugly things had gotten, I was happy of the way it turned out.

"Hey, I don't want you to feel insecure about Antonella being here, I've lost you once and I know I can't function without you, you're it for me amor, and I'm not losing you ever again." he said and I smiled. Truthfully I was a bit worried, Antonella was sneaky, and I knew she'd try anything to get back with Leo.

"I know Leo, but she's not going to give up." I said and he sighed before nodding.

"Yes, but she's not winning, there's nothing that'll make me give you up." he said and I nodded. I hoped things would be ok, I didn't want to lose Leo.
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter 27!

Thanks to Jayme112234, Ladyfiaran and Amanda-Renee for the comments!

Happy reading!
xxx