Status: In progress

I Need Your Love

If your heart is a volcano, how shall you expect flowers to bloom?

- Carolina:
I was now officially three months pregnant, and it had been about two months since I found out. The morning sickness was killing me and the mood swings and cravings had started already. I knew I was driving Leo crazy, but he's been an angel, never complaining once over anything. So I had decided to spend tonight with Thiago, Milan and Shakira, whilst Leo went out with his friends, I knew he needed it. I had prepared a small dinner, and I was currently making salad, whilst Leo was getting ready.

"Are you sure you want me to go?, I'll be perfectly fine to spend tonight with you." he said, coming up behind me and wrapping his arms around me, kissing my neck. I smiled.

"Yes Leo, you deserve to have a night out, and I'll be fine." I said and he nodded.

"Have fun with Shakira mi amor, I won't be home too late. " he said and I kissed him softly.

"Te amo." he said and I smiled

"I love you too Leo, now go!" I said and he laughed before pecking my lips again and leaving the house. After preparing rest of the dinner, the door rang and I went to answer, frowning as the door opened, revealing Alex. I had expected Shakira, now this was terrible. I hadn't spoken to him in a long time, since he had been upset about me being back with Leo.

"Hey Caro." he said, making his way inside.

"What brings you here?" I asked, wrapping my arms around my body, something about this didn't feel completely right.

"I wanted to talk to you, about Leo." he said and I frowned.

"What is it?" I asked and he sighed.

"He doesn't deserve you!, he might have worked himself back with you, but you're naive, you don't realize what he's done to you, you'd be so much happier with me!" he said and I sighed.

"Listen to me Alex, I love Leo, and we've worked our differences apart, there's no other man in the world that I want to be with but Leo, I'm sorry that you feel this way, but nothings going to change, he does make me happy." I said and he just rolled his eyes, before gasping when he noticed my slight bump, I grimaced, he had always been observant.

"You're pregnant?" He asked, moving away slowly and I nodded.

"Well then, I guess you're not giving up on him." he said and left. I sighed and ran a hand through my hair, I had a bad feeling about Alex, and I knew he wouldn't give up that easily, and with Antonella lurking around, I knew things would turn ugly. There was a knock on the door again and I smiled when I saw Shakira, trying to brush off my concern.

"Hola chica, te vas hermosa con su bebe." she said and I smiled, hugging her.

"Y tu tambien Shak, when are you due?" I asked her as she stepped in and she smiled.

"Sometime in february or march I believe." she said and I smiled.

"What about you chica?" she asked and I laughed.

"Sometime late june or early july." I said and she grinned.

"Have you told your family yet?" she asked and I sighed nefore shaking my head.

"Not yet, we figured we'd tell them when they've made up, my dad is still a bit angry over what Leo did, so the whole ignoring the Messi's thing is still intact." I said and she frowned.

"Why is it still intact?, I thought your dad was best friends with Jorge." he said and I nodded.

"He is, but he thinks that what Leo did was unforgivable, and also something about me being more important than his friendship with Jorge." I said and Shakira nodded.

"So you don't think they'l take it that well?, have you told Eddie?" she asked and I sighed, shaking my head.

"I don't think they'll take it well at all, and I haven't told Eddie either, he hasn't really been that accepting towards me being back with Leo, he rarely calls, and when he does it's to update things on his child." I said and shook my head.

"Wow, you're in a mess." she said and I nodded.

"I'm just glad I have Leo and you." I said, smiling at Thiago who was playing with Milan.

"You'll always have me hermana, I also heard about Antonella." she said and I frowned.

"Yeah, she's back." I said and she nodded.

"How did Leo react?" she asked and I sighed.

"Fortunately he reacted by being angry and throwing her out, I don't know what I'd do if he would've admitted that he still had feelings for her." I said and Shakira rolled her eyes.

"You need to stop being so insecure chica, Leo hates Antonella more than anything, and he loves you, the way he looks at you confirms it, you're it for each other." she said and I smiled.

"I know, I just can't help but think all of this is surreal, to have a man like Leo to love me, it feels impossible." I said and she frowned.

"You're incredible chica, you're beautiful, strong and independent, Leo's lucky to have you and he better appreciate it, you don't deserve to get hurt again." she said and I hugged her tight.

"Thank you." I whispered and she smiled. She truly always made me feel better, and I don't know what I'd do without her.

"So what do you think you're having this time Shak?" I asked and she laughed.

"Well my heart is craving a little girl but from looking at Gerard's family, I'm pretty sure we're having another boy." she said and I laughed. It was no secret that Gerard's family consisted of almost only boys until he finally got a little sister.

"What about you?" she asked and I smiled.

"Well I don't know much since this is my first time being pregnant, I thought we might have twins since I'm a twin, but the recent ultrasound says no to that, and I'm not sure I'd love a baby girl, but I don't care, as long as it's healthy." I said and she nodded.

"We're pregnant at the same time, this is a little cool." she said and I laughed.

"Yeah, are you being a pain to Gerard yet?, because I think I'm driving Leo crazy." I said and she laughed.

"Well morning sickness never really bothered me with Milan, and it doesn't bother me now either, and the hormones haven't started yet, so not really." she said and I frowned.

"You're so lucky!, the morning sickness, the cravings and the hormones are driving me nuts!" I said and she laughed.

"It'll be over soon chica, and who knows, I might start getting them later on." she said and I nodded. We spent the rest of the night just talking and playing with Thiago and Milan. Eventually Leo came back home and since Gerard had given Leo a ride home, Shakira left after that.

"Did you have fun mi amor?" Leo asked as he wrapped his arms around me. He was slightly drunk and I giggled as he was slurring his words slightly as well.

"Yes and I can see that you had fun as well." I said and he laughed, kissing me softly.

"Is Thiago asleep?" he asked before starting to kiss my neck and I laughed.

"Yes, I put him down about an hour ago." I said and he grinned, before lifting me up and carrying me to the bedroom. I laughed and shook my head, Leo had also been extremely touchy feely since I got pregnant.

"Slow down hombre!" I said as he practically threw me down on the bed and he laughed.

"Lo siento amor." he said, kissing me gently. I smiled into the kiss and wrapped my arms around his neck, running my hands through his shaggy brown hair.

* * *
I woke up the morning after, with Leo's arm wrapped around me tightly. I got up to get Thiago, slowly getting out of Leo's grasp and kissing him softly. I walked into his room and smiled when I saw that he was up.

"Hey baby, did you have a good night's sleep?" I cooed and he laughed, nodding. I carried him into the kitchen and put him in his chair, getting him breakfast. After I had given Thiago his breakfast, Leo walked into the kitchen, smiling at me. I smiled back before feeling sick and running to the bathroom. Leo came up soon after me, holding my hair as I threw up. This was a routine every morning, and also sometimes during the night. I brushed my teeth after I was done and took a deep breath, leaning against the wall.

"Are you ok amor?" Leo asked and I nodded.

"Si, it just makes me a little dizzy and weak afterwards." I said and he nodded, grabbing me and wrapping his arms around me, helping me out and back into the kitchen.

"I think we should tell the family soon Leo." I said as we sat down and he had his breakfast. He frowned at me and raised an eyebrow.

"They'll freak out and get mad, I don't want you in that situation with our baby." he said and I sighed.

"I know Leo, but I'm tired of hiding this, this should be something amazing, and I'm not comfortable having to lie to my parents and brother anymore." I said and he sighed before nodding.

"You're right mi amor, but we should probably first try to fix things between your padre my padre, unless you want them to kill each other." he said and I nodded.

"So a trip to Argentina?" I asked and he nodded.

"Si, but how do we get everyone there at the same time?" he asked and I frowned before thinking a little.

"We could always just invite them separately, like you invite your family over for dinner and I'll invite mine, and not tell them anything, then they'll have to talk and sort things out, especially if they're in the same room." I said and Leo nodded.

"That's a brilliant idea querida, but what do we use as an excuse?" he asked and I raised an eyebrow.

"Well I could alway pull the 'I miss you' excuse, they'll definitely be there if I say I miss them, and you could say something about a family reunion." I said and he nodded. We decided to make the calls after that, I called mom first, knowing that she'd take it well, without any questions. I dialed her number and waited.

"Hola mi hiija! te he extraño mucho!" she said and I smiled.

"Yo tambien mami, ¿Que estas haciendo?" I asked, fiddling with my hair.

"Nothing much amor, how are you?" she asked and I smiled.

"I'm ok mami, I miss you way too much, it's been so long." I said, smiling at Leo. I knew this would work.

"Aww mi hija, can't you come over to Argentina?" she asked and I smirked.

"I was actually planning to visit soon, would you mind to come over to Leo's house, all of you?, I promise that Leo won't be there." I said and she sighed.

"Of course mi hija, just tell me when you're coming." she said and I smiled.

"I might be there in two weeks or so, is Eddie still in Argentina?" I asked and Leo smiled at me.

"Si, he and Maria Sol are finally getting along, and if you ask me, I think there's something going on between them as well." she said and I raised an eyebrow. Since when did Eddie choose to not tell me about these things? I shrugged it off though, deciding to forget it.

"That's great mami, I'll see you soon then." I said and hung up after that.

"Done." I said to Leo and he laughed, kissing me softly.

"You're amazing amor, I'll give mami a call soon." he said and I nodded. I was excited for them to finally know, but I was a little worried about what would happen, I was hoping that they'd solve everything, things were getting ridiculous.
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter 29!

Thanks to Ladyfiaran, Jayme112234 and lilsyn for the comments.

Happy reading!
xxx