Status: In progress

I Need Your Love

As soon go kindle fire with snow, as seek to quench the fire of love with words

- Lionel:
About two hours after Caro called her parents, I decided that it was time for me to call my family. I dreaded the meeting though, and I knew it would be ugly. But since it's important for Caro, I'm doing it anyways. I smiled as I saw Caro play with Thiago. She had been there for both me and Thiago more than anyone, and I love her more than anything for what she's done, and for who she is. She saved both me and Thiago from living a life alone, because I truly didn't think I'd find anyone after Anto. I cursed myself for hurting her everyday, and I thank god that she forgave me and gave us another chance, I don't even know what I'd do without her. I've been wanting to propose to her for a long time, the only thing that's stopping me is our family problem, as soon as that's solved, I want to propose. I want her as my wife, more than I want anything else. I sighed and broke out of my thinking, dialing mami's number. I bit my lip as I waited for her to answer.

"Hola?" she answered and I smiled.

"Hola mami!" I said, making Caro look up at me, smiling.

"Leo mi hijo!, how are you?" she asked and I smiled.

"Perfect mami, how are you?" I asked and she laughed.

"Great, how's Caro?" she asked and I smirked. She was practically the only one in my family right now who wasn't mad at Caro and her family.

"She's fine as well, I miss you mami." I said and she sighed.

"I miss you too amor, when are you coming to Rosario?" she asked and I winked at Caro.

"In two weeks mami, I was wondering if you'd want to be there for dinner?, Caro won't be there since I know how difficult things are."I said and she was silent for a while. I guessed she was asking everyone else.

"That sound wonderful mi hijo, I'll see you there then." she said and I agreed, we hung up after that. I smiled and joined Caro who was playing with Thiago. I put my hand on her stomach and kissed her softly, I couldn't wait to be a papa again.

- Carolina:
"Did it go ok?" I asked Leo as he joined me and Thiago. I had been playing cards with Thiago for a while now, Thiago concentrating and furrowing his eyebrows was possibly the cutest thing ever. He looked so much like his papa.

"Yeah, she bought it so they're coming over about the same time as your family is." he said and I nodded.

"I just hope that things turn at least manageable." I said and Leo nodded.

"We won't let it result in a fight, but they should solve things by venting." he said and I nodded.

"Do you think they'll be happy over our baby?" I asked, feeling a bit nervous.

"I think my family will probably think it's irresponsible to get pregnant without being married, but they'll accept it, I don't know about your family though, but it doesn't matter querida, nothing's going to make me want you less, I don't care about what others think." he said and I nodded.

"Me either, but it would be nice to have our families on our side, I'd love to have our children surrounded by family, specially since I lacked a real one all my life." I said and he nodded.

"I understand querida, and we'll try make it happen." he said and I smiled.

"I love you." I said and he grinned.

"Te amo mucho nena." he said, kissing me softly.

"Papi play?" Thiago mumbled, making us pull away and I smiled at Leo's facial expression. He truly loved Thiago, and it was wonderful to watch them.

"Of course mi amor." Leo cooed, kissing Thiago's cheek, lifting Thiago up and putting him in his lap. They ended up playing against me, making me lose. I pretended to pout and Thiago furrowed his eyebrows, before reaching out and kissing my cheek.

"Don't be sad mami, you win next time." he said and I smiled. He was adorable.

"Aww thank you baby, te amo Thiagui." I said, kissing his cheek. Leo smiled at the both of us, a special spark in his eyes, before he put his hand on my stomach. I suddenly realized that we probably should tell Thiago.

"Thiago, baby mami has something exciting to tell you." I cooed and he giggled.

"Tell mami, tell!" he said and I laughed. I placed his little hand on my stomach, right where the bump was. He furrowed his eyebrows, staring at me curiously.

"Mami tiene un bebé en su estomago Thiago, usted tendrá hermanito o hermanita en seis meses." Leo cooed and Thiago just stared at my stomach, raising his eyebrow slightly making me laugh at how serious he was looking.

"But how will a baby fit in here?" he asked, putting his hand on my stomach. I laughed at how cute he was being.

"My stomach will grow and be big, like a balloon mi amor, then the baby will fit, but it has to stay nine months in here before it can come out." I said, gesturing to my stomach.

"But how did it happen mami, where does it come from?" he asked and Leo blushed crimson, I just laughed and kissed Thiago on his head.

"You're too little to understand right now baby, but lets just say that your sibling was made because mami and papi love each other very much." I said, ruffling his hair slightly. He nodded and giggled, placing his head on my stomach.

"Nice save amor." Leo whispered in my ear and I chuckled. After a while it was time to put Thiago to sleep, and this time he went down without fussing, he was clearly tired.

"How did you come up with that when Thiago asked?" Leo said curiously and I raised an eyebrow.

"Have you never asked anything like that when you were little?" I asked and he shook his head.

"No, not that I recall, I was raised pretty catholic, we never spoke much about these things." he said, shrugging and I smiled.

"Well that's what I was told when I was little, now you have to realize how disgusting I thought things were when I found out in school later on, I couldn't believe we could be so disgusting." I said and he laughed.

"How old were you when they first started sex ed?" he asked curiously and I smiled.

"I was 11 I think when they first started it as lessons, but my lovely teacher accidentally let it slip out when I was 9, so I was pretty traumatized for a while." I said and Leo's eyes widened.

"Wow that's early, I was told when I was fifteen or so, when they expected that I would encounter these things." he said and I chuckled.

"Well at least you had the talk only once, I was forced to talk about it until I reached first grade in high school, my biology teacher even made us watch porn in eight grade!" I said, shuddering from the memories and Leo wrinkled his nose.

"And you had to watch?" he asked, raising his eyebrows.

"Yes, the girls were all covering their eyes whilst the boys sort of were enjoying things, the happy years of being a teenager I guess, we were fifteen at the time." I said and he nodded.

"That sounds terrible amor, but I'm glad you don't find it disgusting anymore." he teased and I blushed slightly.

"Oh shut up Leo!" I said and he just laughed, pulling me close and kissing me. We fell asleep soon after that, and I had a full night's sleep for the first time, without getting up to throw up.
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter 30!

Thanks to Jayme112234 and Ladyfiaran for the comments!

Happy reading!!
xxx