Status: In progress

I Need Your Love

Love is an act of endless forgiveness, a tender look which becomes a habit

- Carolina:
After me nearly losing our baby girl, Leo had been extremely protective, not letting me do anything. I've been spending most of the days in bed, Leo only let me get out of bed at minimal times, and I was slowly going crazy. Currently I was in bed whilst Leo was out, to bring his family over to ours. I had given myself a pedicure, that took me two hours to do since I can barely see my toes, and a manicure, curled my hair and put on makeup, and still Leo wasn't home. I was incredibly bored. My phone rang and I took a look, groaning as I realized it was Neymar. He had been pestering me with calls every since he confessed that he was in love with me. I wasn't interested though, and I'd never, under any circumstances, cheat on Leo. I had decided to not tell Leo about Neymar's recent behavior, they were great friends and I didn't want them to loose that just because of me, and as long as he didn't cross the line, then it was ok I guess. I sighed and hit ignore as he called again.

"Hey mi amor." Leo said as he walked into the room and I put my phone away, putting it on silent.

"Hey." I said, smiling at him. He chuckled as he saw my toes and nails, and then my appearance.

"I see you've had fun." he teased and I rolled my eyes.

"More like I've been bored out of my mind being stuck in here." I said and he laughed as he carried me downstairs.

"Aww baby you know it's for your best and for our daughter." he said and I sighed and nodded. I knew he meant well. I was greeted by everyone smiling at me as we got downstair and I laughed.

"Sorry about this, Leo's a bit overprotective." I said and they laughed.

"What happened to you was serious mi hija, you need to relax and be careful." Celia said and I smiled and nodded.

"I know, it's just difficult to be stuck in bed and not move." I said and she nodded.

"It's just two more months mi amor." Leo said and I sighed before nodding.

"Now to the most important thing, how did you manage to do a pedicure when you can't see your toes?" A very pregnant Maria Sol asked. She had decided to come, but Eddie didn't join her. She was just approaching her due date.

"Well, it took me two hours, and I had to lean over in a really uncomfortable way to get it done, but hey I was bored." I said and she laughed. Leo wrapped his arms around me and kissed my cheek.

"I have a surprise for you amor, but we'll have to wait for everyone else to come." he said and I raised an eyebrow.

"Everyone else?, Lionel Andrés Messi Cuccitini, what is it you have planned and why haven't I been informed?" I asked, slightly glaring at him. He gulped as I used his full name, I rarely did and whenever I did it was when I was upset and wanted to make a point.

"I promise you that it's nothing bad, it's a surprise nena, and it's only your parents, and our friends." he said and I sighed. I couldn't stay mad at him.

"You're lucky you're so charming Leo, I can never stay mad at you." I mumbled and he grinned.

"Te amo querida." he said and I rolled my eyes before kissing him softly, making everyone laugh.

"I love you too, now don't push your luck hombre." I said and he nodded. After a while everyone else got here and I smiled as I spotted my parents make their way in.

"Mi hija, te he extrano mucho!" mom said and moved in to hug me, I smiled and hugged her tighter.

"I missed you too mami." i said and moved on to kiss dad on his cheek.

"Hey papi." I said and he smiled. When everyone else, including Neymar, had made their way into the living room, Leo cleared his throat.

"Carolina, every since we met you've been continuously amazing me, you are a great mother to Thiago, you've been there for me when no one else was, you're giving me the most amazing gift, a chance to be a papa again, and you listen to me without judging me, encouraging me to be myself, you light up my world and I can't live without you, te amo con toda mi alma mi amor." he said and got down on one knee making me gasp.

"¿Carolina Elena Alvarez, usted mi vida, mi razone para viviendo, usted haría me el hombre más feliz en el universo y sería mi esposa algún día?" he said and I smiled through my tears, knowing that there only was one answer.

"Si." I whispered and he smiled widely, pulling out a box and opening it, placing the ring on my left hand. He kissed me passionately and I smiled into the kiss and I heard everyone else cheer.

"Gracias por todo Leo, it was amazing." I said and he laughed.

"I should be the one to thank you mi amor." he said and I chuckled. We spent the rest of the afternoon, having fun and talking. When the other had made their way to the balcony, Neymar surprisingly stayed and made his way over to me. I groaned and rolled my eyes.

"You're making a mistake." he whispered and I shook my head.

"You don't know anything about my feelings Neymar, I love him, more than anything." I said and he rolled his eyes.

"You don't know, and you'll see what I mean, I just don't want you to get hurt." he said and I shook my head as he joined the others on the balcony. I slowly got up from the couch and waddled over to them as well, getting tired of sitting inside on my own. Leo immediately came to my side as he spotted me, carrying a happy Thiago. I smiled at Thiago and kissed his cheek.

"Hey baby mami's missed you." I cooed to Thiago who smiled and hugged me briefly. He had spent a couple of nights at my parents house since we went to the hospital.

"Mama bébe?" he asked and I giggled and nodded.

"Your hermana is coming very soon Thiagui." I said and he laughed. After having dinner and spending some more time together, everyone left, leaving me and Leo and Thiago. We cuddled up on the couch, watching Finding Nemo. I couldn't have asked for a better way to spend time with my family,and I couldn't wait to be Leo's wife.
♠ ♠ ♠
Chaper 34

Thanks to Jayme112234 for the comment.

Happy reading!
xxx