Status: In progress

I Need Your Love

Love in its essence is spiritual fire

It had been a couple of days since the birth, and I was still at the hospital since the birth had been horrible, I had to stay there for a while. Leo had gone down to get us some food, and Thalia was sleeping. Just as I was about to get out of the bed to take a shower, there was a knock at the door, and I raised an eyebrow. If that was Leo, then he was here fast, I thought as I opened the door. Instead I was met with a huge bouquet of red roses, and a note attached. I groaned as it was from Neymar and I sighed as I put it in the room, he wasn't giving up, and I had a feeling he wouldn't give up that soon, he was stubborn and determined to win. Just as I was about to discard the note, Leo got in with bags of take out in his hand, frowning at the flowers.

"Who sent you roses amor?" he asked, his voice laced with jealousy. He knew very well that red roses were a symbol of affection, and was usually sent by admirers or lovers, a sign of love, but it was also my favorite type of flower. I bit my lip as he read the note and I could tell that he was angry.

"What is this Carolina?" he asked quietly, almost glaring at me. I sighed and ran a hand through my hair.

"A couple of weeks ago Neymar told me he's in love with me, and I told him that I didn't feel the same, that I love you Leo, but he just hasn't given up I guess." I said softly, looking at him, carefully placing my hand on his arm.

"Why didn't you tell me?" he asked, a little angrily and I closed my eyes.

"He's one of your best friends Leo, I know how close you two are, and the last thing I'd want is for you to fight over me, especially when you know that I don't feel anything for him." I said and he sighed, running a hand through his hair.

"He has no right to pester you and send you love notes and roses, that's supposed to be me nena." he said, and I could tell he was extremely angry and jealous. I looked into his eyes and moved closer to him.

"I love you Leo, not him, you're it for me and there's absolutely nothing in this world that'll make me change my mind amor." I whispered and he looked up, frowning at me.

"But he's so much better looking then me, he's tall and perfect." he said and I frowned.

"Listen to me Leo, you're amazing, the most handsome man I've ever seen, and you're perfect just the way you are, I'm in love with you, I'm engaged to you and I had your child, not his." I said, making sure he understood how serious I was.

"So you don't feel anything for him?" he asked again and I shook my head.

"Nothing Leo, to be honest I don't like him at all." I said and he chuckled.

"So you think I'm handsome huh?, mi amor" he teased and I blushed.

"Shut up Leo, you know how I feel about you." I said and he laughed.

"I know amor, I'm just kidding, and for the record I'm so happy that the sexiest, most beautiful woman on earth is mine." he said and I laughed.

"Just remember that I'm not a possession hombre." I said and he laughed, kissing me passionately.

"I'm going to have to talk to him though, as much as I trust you, I don't trust him and I'm not losing you to him." he said and I sighed before nodding.

"It would be nice to get him to back off, he doesn't take me seriously." I said and Leo frowned before nodding.

"He won't bother you anymore amor, I'll make sure of that." he said and I nodded.

"But promise me no fighting physically ok?" I said and he chuckled before agreeing.

"You're lucky he hasn't touched you or tried to kiss you, if he would, then I'd kick his ass." Leo said and I laughed.

"Like I'd let that happen Leo, stop over thinking." I said and he nodded.

"Hey can I ask you something Leo?" I said and he smiled.

"Anything querida." he said and I nodded.

"Do you know why Daniella doesn't like me?" I asked, thinking about Cesc's wife. For some reason she had been resenting me since day one, never letting me have a chance to get to know her, and she had said bad things about me and Leo, especially about Thalia and Thiago.

"She's best friends with Antonella." Leo mumbled and I frowned

"Oh." I said and nodded. After eating, Leo left, saying something about having a talk with Neymar and I winced as I realized that he still was pretty angry. I knew this wouldn't end up pretty. I just hoped that things wouldn't end up with violence...
* * *
- Lionel:
I growled as I spotted Neymar on the football field near my house alone. I couldn't believe him. I walked right into the field and cleared my throat as soon as I faced him.

"Leo?" he asked, raising his eyebrow confusedly.

"So you love my fiancée huh?" I growled out and he grimaced.

"How did you find out?" he muttered and I sighed.

"That doesn't matter, I want a clear answer hombre." I said and he sighed.

"I've loved her every since I first saw her, but you never let me have a chance, you got with her, she adopted your son and moved in, then you hurt her, and I thought I could have a chance, but you were quick to claim her again, making her pregnant in the progress." he growled out and I raised an eyebrow.

"If that is the case, then why not tell me?, why pester her when you could've faced me?" I asked and he rolled his eyes.

"You don't deserve her." he spat and I snorted.

"Neither do you, what you've done is basically harassment, and if it weren't for the fact that I promised her to not hurt you, I'd wipe that grin of your face myself." I growled out and he backed away slightly.

"Stay away from her Neymar, if I find out that you try something again, then I won't be this nice." I said before leaving. I was fuming. One thing was sure though, I'd never loose Carolina to Neymar, I loved her too much and I trust her, it's Neymar that I don't trust, and I'll be damned if he thinks he's allowed to touch her.

* * *
- Carolina.
Leo eventually got back to the hospital, where I was packing our stuff. The midwife had come in and discharged me, saying that I should rest at home, instead of being stuck in the hospital. I grabbed my phone and stiffened as I saw the date. It had been about four days since Leo's birthday, and I hadn't done anything for him, we had all been busy with the birth. This also meant that Thalia shared her birthday with her papi. I frowned as I thought of what to do. Leo stepped into the room again, after taking a shower and I smiled at him.

"Happy late birthday amor, I can't believe I forgot." I said softly, looking down. He chuckled and hugged me tight.

"You gave me the best gift in the entire world, my daughter born on my birthday, its more than I could ever ask for." he said and kissed me. I smiled into the kiss and wrapped my arms around his neck. we were interrupted by Thalia crying and I laughed.

"It seems as if our daughter doesn't like PDA." I teased and he pouted as I went to pick her up. I cuddled her close to me, but she kept crying.

"¿Qué pasa mi amor?" I cooed to her and as I moved her closer to my chest, I realized that she was hungry. I chuckled and sat down to nurse her. Leo smiled at us, before going to get Thiago. It was about time that he met his little hermana. Just as I finished nursing Thalia, Leo entered the room again, with Thiago.

"Hey baby, this is your hermana." I cooed to him as Leo sat down next to me with Thiago in his lap. He reached out his tiny hand and gently poked Thalia, who was slowly falling asleep in my arms.

"Hermana?" he asked and I nodded, smiling at him encouragingly.

"Her name is Thalia mi amor." Leo said, and Thiago scrunched his face up. I figured he'd have some difficulties with her name.

"Lia?" he tried and I giggled.

"Thalia mi hijo, try again." I said, making sure to say her name slowly so he could adapt to it. Thiago just furrowed his eyebrows before shaking his head.

"Lia." he said stubbornly and I smiled.

"I guess we'll call her Lia." I said and Leo laughed. We eventually left the hospital and drove home. I sighed when we finally arrived home and plopped down on the couch.

"I'm happy to finally be home." I said and Leo smiled.

"Me too querida, me too." he said and I laughed. I could definitely get used to this.
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter 36!

Thanks to Jayme112234 and Ladyfiaran for the comments!

Happy reading!
xxx