Status: In progress

I Need Your Love

Love is a better teacher than duty

- Carolina:
After the wedding, Leo put the blindfold over my eyes again and led me away. It's been about two hour since we left the reception and I still had to keep the blindfold on, but I could tell we were in a plane. I sighed and shook my head.

"Leo can't I please take this off?, I can put it on again before we land." I whined and he laughed.

"No mi amor, please let this be a surprise as well and I promise that I won't surprise you in a very long time." he said and I huffed.

"How long until we get there?" I said and chuckled, kissing me softly.

"About two hours amor, it's not far, besides you should just try and get some sleep, I know you're tired." he said and I sighed, before leaning my head against his shoulder, trying to fall asleep.

"Te amo mi amor, dulces suenos." he whispered and I smiled.

"I love you too Leo, dulces suenos." I answered and let myself drift off. I was extremely tired so I fell asleep soon after that. I woke up by Leo shaking me gently and I smiled.

"Buenas dias querida." he whispered and I smiled, although I still had the blindfold on and couldn't see him.

"Good morning to you too, now can I take this off?" I asked and he laughed, and I felt him gently slide the blindfold off. I blinked slightly, my eyes getting used to the light again. As I got up from my seat, Leo helped me with my dress and I frowned as it was difficult. I hadn't had the time to get out of my wedding dress, so now it was extra difficult. I grabbed Leo's hand so I wouldn't trip and he just chuckled. As we stepped out of the plane, I gasped.

"Welcome to Capri mi amor." he said and I smiled.

"This is incredible Leo." I said and he chuckled as we got into the car. We drove over to a yacht were the driver left us with our luggage. I raised an eyebrow at Leo, who just smirked at me.

"We're sailing around for two weeks, all alone, this was the most private thing I could find." he said, and I laughed.

"It's perfect Leo, gracias for making our wedding unforgettable." I said, kissing him softly. He wrapped his arm around me instantly and hugged me tighter to him.

"I believe you should get out of that dress amor, it's heavy and warm." he teased and I rolled my eyes before helping him with the bags. Once he had made sure that everything was in the yacht, he helped me in and I immediately went to change. I changed into a simple beach dress with a white bikini underneath. When I came out of the bedroom, I spotted Leo at the front, starting the yacht so we could sail out. He had changed into swimming shorts and I blushed slightly as I stared at his chest. He just chuckled and shook his head when he noticed me, grabbing my hand and dragging me closer to him.

"We've had a child together, and you're still blushing whenever you see me." he teased and I just rolled my eyes.

"Just because we had a baby doesn't mean that I'll be comfortable with this, you know I'm shy." I said and he just laughed harder.

"I know nena, it's one of the things I love most about you, never change amor." he said after a while and I smiled.

"Now why don't we take advantage of our time alone." he said, wiggling his eyebrows and wrapping his arm around me. I laughed and shook my head before kissing him. He immediately lifted me up, wrapping my legs around his waist, moving to the bedroom.

* * *
Me and Leo had spent the last two weeks, relaxing, having fun and enjoying each others company, but today it was time to go home and I couldn't wait to see Thalia and Thiago. Even though I had enjoyed our time alone, I couldn't help but miss them. As I as packing, I felt Leo wrap his arms around me from behind and I smiled as he nuzzled his head in my neck.

"Are you excited to go home?" he whispered and I nodded.

"I miss our little babies more than I thought I would." I said and he laughed.

"I miss them too, speaking about babies, I'd love to have another one." he said, placing his hand on my stomach. I laughed slightly.

"I'd love to as well Leo, but Thalia is just about three months old, don't you think it's too soon?" I asked and he shook his head.

"Amor, she'll be about 1 when the other's born and Thiago'll be 3." he said and I just shook my head.

"Well we'll see, if it happens then it happens, if not then we wait." I said and he smiled.

"Te amo." he whispered and I smiled as he turned me around so I was facing him.

"I love you." I said, leaning up to kiss him softly. When we had finished packing, we left the yacht and boarded the plane. During the entire flight I couldn't stop smiling, everything was perfect. We landed in Barcelona about two hours later and hurried home. As soon as we got home, we were attacked by Thiago, who immediately jumped in Leo's arms. I laughed as mami walked in with Thalia. I grabbed her and cuddled her close to me.

"I missed you amor." I cooed and she just yawned. At the sound of my voice, Thiago turned around and smiled. I crouched down and hugged him, holding Thalia at the same time.

"Hey baby, I missed you too, so much." I said and he giggled as I kissed his cheek.

"Thank you for babysitting mami, I hope they weren't too fussy." I said as Thiago clung to me and Leo grabbed Thalia from me. Mami just smiled and shook her head.

"They've both been absolute angels, and I hope you had fun." she said and I smiled.

"Now I better leave, your father is sick of having takeout dinner." she said and I laughed.

"Gracias for everything Elena." Leo said, hugging her as she was about to leave.

"It was nothing Leo, and you better stop calling me Elena when you're officially my son in law." she said and he laughed. She left after that and I went to nurse Thalia. I smiled as I sat on the couch nursing Thalia. Everything had been so perfect, I just hope Neymar got the message and stays away...
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter 41

Thanks to Jayme112234 and Ladyfiaran for the comments

Wasn't to happy about this chapter, but anywho... I've got a bit of writers block, so we'll see when IƤll update next..

Happy reading!
xxx