Status: In progress

I Need Your Love

The love we give away is the only love we keep

- Carolina:
I had decided on bringing Lia with me to Neymar's house. I didn't trust Leo anymore, and I couldn't afford losing my baby girl, especially when I've already lost Thiago. After pulling up at Neymar's house, I gently grabbed Lia who was sleeping, and the babybag before making my way to the front door. I knocked on the door and it was opened just a few seconds after. When Neymar spotted me he smiled.

"Olá linda" he said and I blushed.

"Hola, you don't mind having Lia over right?" I asked as I stepped in and he closed the door.

"Not at all." he said and I smiled.

"Gracias, that means a lot, I just don't trust Leo anymore and I don't want to loose her." I said and he nodded.

"I'm sorry for what you're going through." he said as we sat down and I nodded.

"Can I ask you something Neymar?" I said after a while and he nodded.

"You said that you knew he'd hurt me eventually, how did you know?" I asked softly and he sighed.

"I honestly just said that because I wanted to make you see your options, but I never imagined him hurting you, especially not this way, he's surprised all of us since this isn't like him at all." he said and I nodded.

"It all seems so surreal, almost as if it's just a bad joke on me or something." I said and he frowned.

"He's an idiot Caro, you don't deserve any of this." he whispered and I just closed my eyes.

"It's so hard, I hate him for what he did but I don't know if I'll ever stop loving him, it's tearing me apart." I said softly, trying to keep from crying. He grabbed my chin and made me look at him.

"Don't ever feel the need to hide from me, I know this is difficult but it's not you fault." he said and I hugged him.

"Thank you for being here." I whispered and he just nodded. We didn't really pull away, he wrapped his arms around me and looked me in the eyes. He leaned in and I had a feeling what he was about to do, but I didn't stop it. He pressed his lips against mine and I immediately stiffened, but didn't pull away. Eventually I kissed him back and he smiled into the kiss. But I couldn't get Leo out of my mind, so I pulled away soon after, keeping my distance from him.

"I'm sorry, it's just difficult." I said and he nodded.

"I'll wait for as long as you need, I'm not going anywhere." he said and I smiled.

"Thank you." I whispered and he nodded, before letting me go to check on Lia. Lia had decided to wake up, and was now busy crawling around on the floor. She smiled when she saw me and I giggled.

"Hey baby." I cooed and she reached her hands out, I picked her up and sat on the couch with her on my lap.

"Papi?" she said, whilst furrowing her eyebrows and looking around. I frowned and felt incredibly guilty, I was keeping her dad from her.

"Papi's not here right now baby, but I promise you'll see him soon." I whispered, a couple of tears running down my face.

"Mami." she said after a while, hugging me tightly. I smiled and kissed her forehead.

"Mami loves you Lia, more than anything." I whispered and cuddled her close to me. After spending some more time with Neymar, I decided to leave. I drove back to Shakira's house and frowned when I spotted Leo's car there. I carefully got out of the car, cuddling Lia close to me, holding her tight. When I stepped into the house, I could hear Leo.

"What's going on?" I said as I stepped into the living room and everyone turned around when they heard me. Shakira immediately rushed to my side, and I felt sick when I spotted Antonella.

"We're here to talk Carolina." Antonella said and I shook my head.

"There's nothing to talk about, what's happening is between me and Leo, and since we haven't reached anything, then there's nothing to talk about." I spat and she rolled her eyes.

"How much money do you want to give Lia up and end all of this? Name anything." Leo said and my eyes widened, anger bubbling in my veins.

"Money?, You think I'd trade my daughter for money?" I growled out, glaring at him.

"For your information, Lia is far more precious to me than any amount of money you're offering, you disgust me Lionel, and I thought I knew you." I said, shaking my head in disgust.

"There has to be a way to solve all of this." Daniella said, coming in between us. I raised my eyebrow at Cesc and her. I had now noticed that Leo had brought them to back him up.

"There's no way of solving this, either you agree on joint custody with Lia living with me, or we'll be married for as long as I see fit, you've pushed me around like a piece of meat, and I'm sick of it." I said, and Daniella backed away.

"You guys told me she wanted full custody!, I don't see anything wrong with joint custody!" Daniella said, glaring at Leo and Antonella.

"It's actually the other way around, Leo wanted full custody, that's why he refused on signing the divorce papers." I spat, trying to calm down Lia who was crying.

"Alright, let's calm down everyone, the children don't need to see this." Shakira said, pointing at Thiago and Thalia. They nodded and left without another word.

"Are you ok chica?" Shakira asked and I nodded, sitting down.

"I'm fine, it's just really difficult." I said and she frowned.

"How did your date with Neymar go?" she asked, trying to change the subject.

"He kissed me." I said and she gasped.

"And how did it feel like?" she asked concernedly and I sighed.

"It felt wrong." I said after a while and she nodded.

"You still love him." she whispered and I nodded.

"I think it'll take a long while until I can move on, as much as I hate Leo, I still love him." I said and she just shook her head.

"I hate him for what he's done to you." she muttered and I just looked down.

"At the same time I have a feeling that you'll end up together somehow, whenever he realizes that he's made a mistake, he'll try and get you back." she said and I looked up.

"I don't think I can handle him anymore, it seems as if he's always going to end up hurting me." I said and she nodded. I spent the rest of the night thinking about what Shakira said, maybe she was right, maybe I could only be happy with Leo...
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter 45!
Thanks to Ladyfiaran and bxmenjivar for the comments

Happy reading!